Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hi everyone!

Options
  • 04-02-2014 2:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hello Irish FGC!

My name is Sh4rin and I recently moved from Spain to Dublin due to work reasons, I´ve been playing fighting games competitively for 6 or 7 years now. I am one of the main founders of the spanish fgc www.arcadiafighters.net too.

I used to play a lot back on the day and tried to go to all the international events I could, now I don´t play the game as much since I don´t have the time but still would love to play with you guys every now and then and maybe attend to tournaments to have some fun ^^

I play mostly AE and can push buttons with Doom in UMvC3 (I really suck). Thank you guys, hope we can have some fun together!

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Sh4rin wrote: »
    Hello Irish FGC!

My name is Sh4rin and I recently moved from Spain to Dublin due to work reasons, I´ve been playing fighting games competitively for 6 or 7 years now. I am one of the main founders of the spanish fgc www.arcadiafighters.net too.

I used to play a lot back on the day and tried to go to all the international events I could, now I don´t play the game as much since I don´t have the time but still would love to play with you guys every now and then and maybe attend to tournaments to have some fun ^^

I play mostly AE and can push buttons with Doom in UMvC3 (I really suck). Thank you guys, hope we can have some fun together!

Hey man!

I'm Doom, the guy WGE tweeted.

Keep an eye on the forum, we meet up for casuals most week in various games.

There'll probably be one on tomorrow as it happens.

There's a couple of little pockets of FG players around the country but the majority are in Dublin, so you're in luck!

Also apologies for the weather :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭ayjayirl

Hey dude. Welcome to the forum and community etc. Casuals are usually wednesdays and saturdays with tournaments running about 1 every 6 weeks..... ish. We just had 2 since xmas for the trip to Cannes, pity you werent in for those but there will be many more. This forum, randomselect.ie and the #irishfightinggames IRC channel on Quakenet is where you will find us all most of the time.

Who do you play in AE btw?

ayjayirl wrote: »
    Hey dude. Welcome to the forum and community etc. Casuals are usually wednesdays and saturdays with tournaments running about 1 every 6 weeks..... ish. We just had 2 since xmas for the trip to Cannes, pity you werent in for those but there will be many more. This forum, randomselect.ie and the #irishfightinggames IRC channel on Quakenet is where you will find us all most of the time.

Who do you play in AE btw?

He protects the skies!

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Sh4rin

Ouch! Too bad I missed the last one! I hope to be able to attend the next one, where do you guys usually meet? Btw my main character in AE is Zangief.

Edit: Uops, didn't saw doctor doom´s post!

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Doyler01

Ouch! Too bad I missed the last one! I hope to be able to attend the next one, where do you guys usually meet? Btw my main character in AE is Zangief.

Edit: Uops, didn't saw doctor doom´s post!

That's great, we don't have any Gief mains in the country.

There is going to be casuals Wednesday 5th Feb in XGC on liffey street in the city center. Call in if you're up for some games!

Take a look at this thread tonight or tomorrow to see if any AE players will be there.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057140793

• Advertisement

Doyler01 wrote: »
    That's great, we don't have any Gief mains in the country.

There is going to be casuals Wednesday 5th Feb in XGC on liffey street in the city center. Call in if you're up for some games!

Take a look at this thread tonight or tomorrow to see if any AE players will be there.

http://m.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057140793

I'll head in to town tomorrow night Sharin if you want to play someone at AE. I'll try and rope in a couple of others too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

If there's a Zangief main, I'll come in.

I've never played that match-up offline. Very interested to.

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭TheMikenyan

If there's a Zangief main, I'll come in.

I've never played that match-up offline. Very interested to.

Seconded.

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭C0unter

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭ayjayirl

ggs to all. Good to meet you Sharin.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭SuperChar

i wanted to main gief but im new to the scene and fg's in general so i found it hard to do the 360's and the like
    anyway hope to see u soon and maybe get some tips on gief

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

SuperChar wrote: »
    i wanted to main gief but im new to the scene and fg's in general so i found it hard to do the 360's and the like
    anyway hope to see u soon and maybe get some tips on gief
    http://curryallergy.blogspot.com/2012/02/viper-explains-hajiki-screw.html

This might help :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Sh4rin

Hey guys, sorry couldn´t post before! Have been very busy and probably would be this coming months. GGs to everyone, hope to see you again soon :)

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Doyler01

Hey guys, sorry couldnñt post before! Have been very busy and probably would be this coming months. GGs to everyone, hope to see you again soon :)

GGs man,

Anytime you are looking for games, just post up and we can arrange something!

Advertisement