Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Final bill in credit

Options
  • 04-02-2014 3:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Hi,

I've received my Final bill at the end of November and it says my account is in Eur14 credit.
    I remember reading somewhere that it might take a few weeks to receive the amount. I've checked my statements yesterday and still nothing since. Do I need to do anything?

Thanks,
    Tamas

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

TimotiSt wrote: »
    Hi,

I've received my Final bill at the end of November and it says my account is in Eur14 credit.
    I remember reading somewhere that it might take a few weeks to receive the amount. I've checked my statements yesterday and still nothing since. Do I need to do anything?

Thanks,
    Tamas
    HI TimotiSt

If you would like to PM me the eircom account number I will look in to this further for you.

Thanks

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭TimotiSt

Hi Al,

No rush, but any possible updates on this?

Thanks,
    Tamas

Hi Al,

No rush, but any possible updates on this?

Thanks,
    Tamas
    Hi TimotiSt

I'm really sorry to hear you have not received this yet,

I'll look in to this and get back to you as soon as I have more news.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭TaosHum

Hi, I have a similar situation in that my final bill is in credit for €10.21. Having been on a Direct Debit for the 18 months of my contract, I expected that the credit would have been transferred back into my account.

However, I keep receiving statements telling me the amount will be credited, but as of yet this hasn't happened. This has been going on for 6-9 months now.  

TaosHum wrote: »
    Hi, I have a similar situation in that my final bill is in credit for €10.21. Having been on a Direct Debit for the 18 months of my contract, I expected that the credit would have been transferred back into my account.

However, I keep receiving statements telling me the amount will be credited, but as of yet this hasn't happened. This has been going on for 6-9 months now.  
    HI TaosHum

Sorry to hear this, If you would like to PM me your old account number I will look in to this for you.

Thanks
    Al

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭TimotiSt

Hi,

Just for the record, I've received my cheque in late March.

Thanks for the help!

Tamas

Hi,

Just for the record, I've received my cheque in late March.

Thanks for the help!

Tamas
    Thanks for letting me know TimotiSt

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭TaosHum

Hi

Haven't heard anything since. Just wondering what the status is?

TaosHum wrote: »
    Hi

Haven't heard anything since. Just wondering what the status is?

[font=Times New Roman","serif]Apologies TaosHum

I have not received feedback on your issue from credit management yet but I will chase this up today for you.

Thanks
    Al[/font]

Advertisement