Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coral Verification..

Options
  • 04-02-2014 4:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Hi,
    I'm having some issues with Coral, one they I went to log into my account and I couldn't!
    It turns out they had suspended my account without so much as asking me to verify my identity first.
    Anyway I'm trying to have it re opened but their incredibly slow at writing back, so I was wondering if anyone can help me with regards to what I need to send them?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

Here is the email they send...

Thank you for choosing to open an account with Coral.co.uk.

In accordance with the requirements of the Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner, which require us to verify all new account holders, we regret to inform you that we have been unable to verify your account from the personal details submitted at registration.

No withdrawals may be processed until full verification is complete. Please be advised that your account will be frozen unless we have successfully age verified you.

Therefore please can you send one identity document from list A and one proof of address document from List B to complete our checks.

List A -One identity document required from the list below:

• Complete copy of the photograph page of a valid passport (showing the passport number)
    • Complete copy of your birth certificate
    • Complete copy of a valid photo card driving licence
    • Complete copy of a valid id card

List B -One proof of address document required from the list below:
    (It must be dated within the past three months and show the address as registered with us)

• Complete copy of driving licence, showing the address on your account with us
    • Complete copy of an id card (if showing current address)
    • Complete copy of a mobile phone bill
    • Complete copy of the transaction page of a credit card statement (For security purposes please only show the first six and last four digits of your card or account number)
    • Complete copy of a transaction page of a bank statement (For security purposes please only show the first six and last four digits of your card or account number)
    • Complete copy of water, gas, electric or telephone bill

Please remember to provide your username with any correspondence to assist us to locate your account details. You can send your documentation to us by the following methods:

Email: verification@coral.co.uk
    Fax: +44(0)1483 725 381
    Post: Coral.co.uk Verification Department, Crown Square, Woking, Surrey GU21 6HR UNITED KINGDOM

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Verification Department
    Coral.co.uk

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Ireland..

ft9 wrote: »
    Here is the email they send...

Thank you for choosing to open an account with Coral.co.uk.

In accordance with the requirements of the Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner, which require us to verify all new account holders, we regret to inform you that we have been unable to verify your account from the personal details submitted at registration.

No withdrawals may be processed until full verification is complete. Please be advised that your account will be frozen unless we have successfully age verified you.

Therefore please can you send one identity document from list A and one proof of address document from List B to complete our checks.

List A -One identity document required from the list below:

• Complete copy of the photograph page of a valid passport (showing the passport number)
    • Complete copy of your birth certificate
    • Complete copy of a valid photo card driving licence
    • Complete copy of a valid id card

List B -One proof of address document required from the list below:
    (It must be dated within the past three months and show the address as registered with us)

• Complete copy of driving licence, showing the address on your account with us
    • Complete copy of an id card (if showing current address)
    • Complete copy of a mobile phone bill
    • Complete copy of the transaction page of a credit card statement (For security purposes please only show the first six and last four digits of your card or account number)
    • Complete copy of a transaction page of a bank statement (For security purposes please only show the first six and last four digits of your card or account number)
    • Complete copy of water, gas, electric or telephone bill

Please remember to provide your username with any correspondence to assist us to locate your account details. You can send your documentation to us by the following methods:

Email: verification@coral.co.uk
    Fax: +44(0)1483 725 381
    Post: Coral.co.uk Verification Department, Crown Square, Woking, Surrey GU21 6HR UNITED KINGDOM

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Verification Department
    Coral.co.uk
    thanks mate, got an email back saying my account was no longer suspended.
    Now though I'm getting error messages when I try log in.. when I try the forgot details link more error messages :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,510 ✭✭✭dobman88

Coral are a joke, I signed up with them for the sole purpose of getting a sign up bonus off them a few years ago for Cheltenham. Something like deposit €20 or more and they'd match it. I sent them all the verification documents straight away and by the time I got everything sorted, Cheltenham was well and truly over! Actually ended up dealing with them through twitter cos their CS was so sh!t

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

I had no issues with them at all. Everything was sorted within 36 hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 pbemff

Some bookies are worse than others. Ladbrokes for example are a nightmare. Will Hill and Genting for example are good.

• Advertisement
Advertisement