Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Not strictly classic but....

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭Sabre Man

Ouch!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

*canapés everywhere*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,069 ✭✭✭Tzar Chasm

must be a generational thing, but I could never see the appeal of that flake paint job.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭mb1725

Apparently that car has been doing the show rounds since the 1970s, metalflake paint was de rigueur back then!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,069 ✭✭✭Tzar Chasm

I suppose it was the 'flip paint' of its day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,499 ✭✭✭Capri

mb1725 wrote: »
    Apparently that car has been doing the show rounds since the 1970s, metalflake paint was de rigueur back then!

I used to spray that Metalflake - found if you used their primer it looked crap but then started using a metallic over the primer, then the flake, then the lacquer and it was ok - made a few bob back then out of it but as you say , that was then :cool:

Advertisement