Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paypal with Bank of Ireland

Options
  • 04-02-2014 5:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭

Not really sure this is where this goes but I couldn't think of anywhere else.

So I'm trying to set up my Paypal account. I just need to confirm my Bank of Ireland Visa Debit Card now. So I got Paypal to take the €1.50 from my account and the transaction came up today on my online banking account but there is no code to confirm it.

There's supposed to be a 4 digit code that I enter back into to the Paypal website but instead it just says 02FEB Debit Card. Do I have to wait till my next bank statement or is there an easier way of doing this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

If you have internet banking, check it in a day or two and you should see the debit there, with the info needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭Lago

BuffyBot wrote: »
    If you have internet banking, check it in a day or two and you should see the debit there, with the info needed.

Ah right so the 02FEB thing is just a placeholder and the code should appear in a day or two?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Exactly

Advertisement