Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Money Transfer

Options
  • 04-02-2014 5:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I am just enquiring how I can transfer money between my accounts on 365online. My main one is based in Dublin but my secondary one is based in NI. When I try to transfer from the NI account to the dublin I can not get a payee. I also can not add a payee in Ireland to this NI account. Help?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi mccarthya[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thank you for your post.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Unfortunately, there is no option to transfer from your NI (Sterling) account to your account in Dublin (Euro) using Bank of Ireland 365 Online.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]It will be necessary to call into a nearby Northern Ireland Branch to facilitate this or you can send a written request to your branch.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Contact details for your branch can be found here[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]There are two ways to transfer from your account in Dublin to your NI account online.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]To add this payee and transfer in Euro please select the 'Money Transfer' option from the left hand side of the homepage and select 'Add a SEPA payee'.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]To add this payee and transfer in Sterling, please select the[/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] 'Money Transfer option' on the left hand side of the Homepage and then select ‘[/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]Add International (Non SEPA) payee.’[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]You may also find this link here useful.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]If you have any further queries please do not hesitate to ask.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Alison[/font]

Advertisement