Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

kanger t2 issue

Options
  • 04-02-2014 7:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭

Ive got a kanger t2 that wont fire. I know these things are cheap and i could replace the whole clearo just as handy but id like to fix it. I changed the head just to rule that out and i tried dry fireing with just the bottom piece and im getting nothing at all, ditto.
    Ive only used it for a week, intermittantly. Its only vaped a tank and a half. Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

biggest issue I faced with t2s was that the centre post would get pushed down a millimetre or 2. get a pin and try raise the centre post a bit and see if it works. screwing the tank on too tight can cause this to happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭eirewhite

biggest issue I faced with t2s was that the centre post would get pushed down a millimetre or 2. get a pin and try raise the centre post a bit and see if it works. screwing the tank on too tight can cause this to happen.

Yea ive tried it! No luck. Just so were clear when you say centre post your talking about on the bottom section underneath the round hollow "pole" or "post" that makes the contact with the battery?

that's the piece but on the battery and not the tank. if you have another tank or something to try you can rule out the battery being the problem. it is lighting up when you press the button yeah?

that's the piece but on the battery and not the tank. if you have another tank or something to try you can rule out the battery being the problem. it is lighting up when you press the button yeah?

Oh no ive tried it on a few batts and all my other clearos and tanks work

could be the tank causing issues then. seems most likely anyway.

• Advertisement

could be the tank causing issues then. seems most likely anyway.

Yea that was what i thought. Anyway so the batts are good and i have a new head in the tank. I was just wondering had anyone had the same prob and was there a fix?
    I guess im clutching at straws and i should prob buy a new tank, little things like that bug me though

buy some brand new heads and give the tank a good wash, could be something on the threads screwing you over. I know the feeling. something so cheap and small yet it gives such annoyance

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭macker33

I cant use the T2 with my tesla because it screws so far down that the airoles get blocked

can you get an adapter?

standard 510 to ego adapter from 1 of many places.

http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/egoadapter.htm

buy some brand new heads and give the tank a good wash, could be something on the threads screwing you over. I know the feeling. something so cheap and small yet it gives such annoyance

I got a second new head and cleaned the tank and threads for a 3rd time and ureka! It finally works again lol! Maybe i got two dud heads in a row?

• Advertisement

its a possibility alright, a really unlucky one though.

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭macker33

the answer to all my problems http://www.vapemate.com/510eGo-Airflow-Control_p_405.html
    Would be useful to have anyway even if i wasnt having any problems

Advertisement