Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

leaking water

Options
  • 04-02-2014 9:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Over one week ago I noticed a wet patch on my carpet.I called a plumber and he called in next door and located the leak there.It was the waste pipe from the neighbours' washing machine.The next day water came in again.I called in to the neighbour and the machine was running.She said her husband,who is not a plumber fixed it.
    Four days later and the same thing happened again.I called in and the machine was running and her husband said it must be a problem somewhere else.This has happened a further four times.
    I phoned my insurance company but they say that since the leak is next door there is no point claiming on my policy as the problem will still be there.I have another plumber coming tomorrow to give a second opinion.I'm not sure if the neighbours will give him access as they have been avoiding me.
    Any advice on how to proceed would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

Advertisement