Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

GT seems too have taken a step back from the thread and tupac and eireannBear are missed aswell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

bazarakus wrote: »
    European games don't tire out your team.

They shouldnt but it has for some reason they were all perfectly fit before european game but didnt quite recover as usual after it?

MrMac84 wrote: »
    GT seems too have taken a step back from the thread and tupac and eireannBear are missed aswell

Have you taken a step back from the game judging by your league position :p

Have you taken a step back from the game judging by your league position :p

Dont talk too me.... It's a vicious circle.. Im not doing well in the league so i forget too do mt team/tactics.Then i dont get good results which in turn makes me not worry about doing them then!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

EB is perma banned

• Advertisement

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    EB is perma banned

Ya so i seen. Jokes in the Pixie Geldof thread. he PM'd me on soccermanager.

Dont talk too me.... It's a vicious circle.. Im not doing well in the league so i forget too do mt team/tactics.Then i dont get good results which in turn makes me not worry about doing them then!

Ya I hear ya mate its very hard to keep concentration when ya have a few bad results or forget to change your team after a cup match and have to rest players for a 3 games thats a nuisance and a half.
    Who is ur money on fot the div 1 title?
    I think swoody will nick it and he prob deserves it to be fair

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Nah, im still here ....

There is just very little happening .... And when the SMFA FBI CIA go sending players back to teams not even run by the manager that did the deal in the first place one gets a little dissolutioned with the game

Ps:
    And i was busy building teams in other GWs ...eg Bonucci, kompany and Cavani to Chelsea :)

Another hiding, well done Madrid

Sir Bobby Robson earned a draw with FC Porto against Sunderland.

The match ended 1 - 1 between FC Porto and Sunderland in their Division 1 fixture.

Salah was on the scoresheet for his side.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Again, feck....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭TheGunns

The Gunns steered Ajax to victory against Barcelona.
    Ajax outclassed Barcelona and beat them 1 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Emanuelson scored the winner for Ajax and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Think I've done the double over them now :D Hopefully my promotion push is back on!

TheGunns wrote: »
    The Gunns steered Ajax to victory against Barcelona.
    Ajax outclassed Barcelona and beat them 1 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Emanuelson scored the winner for Ajax and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Think I've done the double over them now :D Hopefully my promotion push is back on!

Like I said.....

Feck...

Well deserved win though lad, fair play..
    I am shocking.

moyes-closing-eyes.gif

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Another hiding, well done Madrid

Are you changing tactics alot lately or anything mate to cause the bad form?

Al Capwned wrote: »
    Again, feck....

I think as punishment for you not getting promoted back to division 1 you should be forced to sell messi or ronaldo

:)

Just as appropriate here as it was above :)
    moyes-closing-eyes.gif

I think as punishment for you not getting promoted back to division 1 you should be forced to sell messi or AND ronaldo
    :)

FYP

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,468 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

2-0 loss to Napoli :(

Form is so inconsistent this season.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Drew 2 all with unmanaged bottom side Velez Sarsfield. I'm the master of 2 all draws!!

Can't get going at all :(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,198 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Colemania wrote: »
    Drew 2 all with unmanaged bottom side Velez Sarsfield. I'm the master of 2 all draws!!

Can't get going at all :(

I hate playing unmanaged teams,

Lost 1-0 at home to unmanaged Chivas tonight.

• Advertisement

Nope, purposely left it for the last 3 or 4 but it hasn't changed. Gonna stick 4 at the back and see what happens. This season was an absolute write off!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

This game is infuriating at times!

18 shots vs 8.

13 on target vs 3.

Lost 1-0 and his GK gets MOTM.

Yeah, i'm gonna three at the back for the next few games - can't get any worse....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭bazarakus

They shouldnt but it has for some reason they were all perfectly fit before european game but didnt quite recover as usual after it?

Once the last domestic game before the European game ends, all fit players go to 100% (for the European game). Once it's over, the revert to whatever their fitness levels would have been had they had no European game to compete in. So there's an illusion of perfect fitness so to speak.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

Anzhi beat Cruzeiro 1 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.
    álvaro scored the winner for Anzhi and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Another victory keeps me running at the top of the league. Still only 5 points in it though.

Some interesting offers in for Dzeko, need to have a look through them and see if there's one that really sticks out.

I fancy swoody for division title too. P.s speaking of him I haven't heard from him in awhike is he banned?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

First win in 5 and badly needed too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭Blondie919

WTF?? My unbeaten record gone following a 3-6 defeat at home in Div 4. We scored first, then they had a player sent off at 16 mins and for the next 22 mins they score 4??? Yeah right!! Okay, they have higher rated players and I jiggled my team around due to fitness concerns and injuries, but fook that!! At least team above me lost too!

Blondie919 was unable to prevent a Girondins Bordeaux defeat to Málaga CF.
    Girondins Bordeaux have lost to Málaga CF 6 - 3 in a thrilling Division 4 encounter.
    Vukusic and N\'guémo were amongst the goalscorers.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Athletic Club beat VfB Stuttgart 3 - 2 in their Division 3 fixture.

Eto\'o scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Kaboul was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Very small cushion for the automatic spots, but at this stage taking nothing for granted

P.S. Eto'o is absolutely tearing up this division, love it!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Last night's youth challenge match.
    Willow Murphy steered Estudiantes YA to victory against FC Porto YA.
    Estudiantes outclassed FC Porto and beat them 4 - 1 in their Friendly fixture.
    Morrissey scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Willie and Nedelev were also amongst the goalscorers.

Cork City starlet Danny Morrissey put on dazzling performance!

Rather amazingly though, that friendly victory was followed by this:
    Willow Murphy steered Estudiantes to victory against FC Twente.
    Estudiantes beat FC Twente 2 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.
    Roux scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Hoilett was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Although, to be fair, FC Twente are in absolutely horrific form that could prove extremely costly in their struggle to avoid relegation to the bottom tier.

That win moves us four points clear of the play-off chasers, lead by managerless Besiktas, and just two points behind Stuttgart who remain fourth. However, Athletic Club de Bilbao also won meaning we remain a whopping ten points off the automatic promotion spots.

All in all though, I'm astonished at how well we've managed to maintain a push for promotion for so long. Hopefully we can go on and finish the job.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement