Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

Inter get cisse!

Hard to believe hes gone for 11mill I remember I nearly paid 25million for him from newcastle not even a year ago. His form is gone to the dogs I really did think he was going to be a top striker

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Hard to believe hes gone for 11mill I remember I nearly paid 25million for him from newcastle not even a year ago. His form is gone to the dogs I really did think he was going to be a top striker

I think thats why there wasn't a q for him. His real life form is rubbish playing in a rubbish side. He could end up in Qatar or somewhere too fiancé the remy deal

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

MrMac84 wrote: »
    I think thats why there wasn't a q for him. His real life form is rubbish playing in a rubbish side. He could end up in Qatar or somewhere too fiancé the remy deal

He will make a handy back up striker for me since I didnt have one! At end of the day 11m aint that much in this game world.

He will make a handy back up striker for me since I didnt have one! At end of the day 11m aint that much in this game world.

I had an 11.9mill offer in for him but I musnt be liked:(ha
    Your damn right an 89 striker is no harm to have at all.
    My strikers are
    fabregas 95
    Zerkhov 89
    Thierry henry 87. Cisse would of been handy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

My strikers are
    fabregas 95
    Zerkhov 89

I'll be selling Aguero soon if he doesn't get the finger out!!

• Advertisement

I'm the first person too jump down people's throats if they question how lads spend their money so I don't want you too think thsts what I was doing too you. As you say 11mil is a steal! I was merely pointing out the cons as too why I suspected their wasn't much interest. As you pointed out there are PLENTY of Pros too signing him also.

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    I'll be selling Aguero soon if he doesn't get the finger out!!

Name a price

MrMac84 wrote: »
    I'm the first person too jump down people's throats if they question how lads spend their money so I don't want you too think thsts what I was doing too you. As you say 11mil is a steal! I was merely pointing out the cons as too why I suspected their wasn't much interest. As you pointed out there are PLENTY of Pros too signing him also.

Ya to be fair you stood up for me when I sold ronaldo tupac and urself were the only ones that did everyone else had a good laugh but then I won division 1 then I laughed:)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Name a price

Tell us all the price

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

$1,000,000 muah haha hah hah

/Evil laugh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Ya to be fair you stood up for me when I sold ronaldo tupac and urself were the only ones that did everyone else had a good laugh but then I won division 1 then I laughed:)

Sent you a PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭king size mars bar

My strikers are
    fabregas 95
    Zerkhov 89
    Nothing like that at all lad, there was **** all in the difference in the bid so I just gave Cisse to inter as they were first bid in that's all.

Eddy Mac was unable to prevent a Borussia Dortmund defeat to Paris Saint-Germain.
    Borussia Dortmund slumped to a 3 - 2 defeat to Paris Saint-Germain in their Division 1 fixture.
    Götze and Casemiro were amongst the goalscorers.

And the Rot continues!!!!

Seen as im in a rot lads im willing too use L.PISZCZEK 92 rated (D,DM,RM Right) too improve my squad. Either a good 90 player and prospect or 2 90s or maybe even use him in a deal too get someone else in *cough Kun Aguero*. Im not going too rush into a deal but im open too offers so fire away lads!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,468 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

RE: Aston Villa.

Apologies about the low-ball bid; I honestly thought I was bidding on an external player :o

Speaking of moving players on, I wouldn't dismiss bids for Xavi out of hand, though despite his age, he's still one of the highest rated players in the game and will be long term, so would want a hefty offer ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,054 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

RE: Aston Villa.

Apologies about the low-ball bid; I honestly thought I was bidding on an external player :o

Speaking of moving players on, I wouldn't dismiss bids for Xavi out of hand, though despite his age, he's still one of the highest rated players in the game and will be long term, so would want a hefty offer ;)

Thought it was strange alright. No worries. Will be keeping him as I think he might rise

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Willing to let go of 90 rated Guarin for some good 89 or 90 rated players. Preferably defenders but I'll look at every offer

I'm Palmeiras

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Sent you a PM.

I cant see any pm mate?

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Thought it was strange alright. No worries. Will be keeping him as I think he might rise

Yeah. Was reading about him, thought he was external so threw a bid in.

When I saw the rejection, I was thinking "What the ****!" and then realized there was a manager at them :P

• Registered Users Posts: 12,054 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Yeah. Was reading about him, thought he was external so threw a bid in.

When I saw the rejection, I was thinking "What the ****!" and then realized there was a manager at them :P

I did try to retaliate by offering minimun bids on Walker and Vertonghan but both were set to unavailable :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Miguel Veloso will play his last match for Benfica tonight after which he will fly to Russia and join Goran Pandev and Lorenzo Antonio Melgarejo at Anzhi in a deal which sees Bosnian targetman Edin Dzeko heading to Lisbon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭Peanut Butter Jelly

Good luck tonight. Let Bejiktas win!

Dave Shadow steered Tottenham Hotspur to victory against Borussia Dortmund.
    Tottenham Hotspur outclassed Borussia Dortmund and beat them 3 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Hernández scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Mkhitaryan and Xavi were also amongst the goalscorers.

Proving me foolish game in, game out.

Javier+Hernandez+Football+Wallpaper.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Happy to take points off Bordeaux in the Div4 title race. Very tight in the promotion places now.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Matthew Scorr steered US Palermo to victory against FC Twente.
    US Palermo beat FC Twente 2 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.
    Kruse scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Balotelli was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Back to winning ways and only 3pts off 2nd.
    Also Balotelli - 10 games - 6 goals - 4 assists = article-2270174-173C25BC000005DC-838_634x704.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

A Pandev goal on his debut wasn't enough for a victory as I could only draw against Shanghai.

Still 6 clear of 3rd, but really need a run of victories to see out the season.

13 league games unbeaten now on the plus side.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

88th minute Pogatetz winner for my Palmeiras team against Fenerbahce. Finally getting the hang of this perhaps? Maybe too soon to speak....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Hovering mighty close to the relegation zone!

Sir Bobby Robson was unable to prevent a FC Porto defeat to Manchester City.

FC Porto slumped to a 2 - 0 defeat to Manchester City in their Division 1 fixture.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Willow Murphy steered Estudiantes to victory against Club América.
    Estudiantes outclassed Club América and beat them 3 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.
    Giggs scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Mario and Roux were also amongst the goalscorers.
    After their result against Club América, Estudiantes are now unbeaten in 6 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.

Have a small cushion of 5 points back to Palmeiras in 7th. Still 10 points off 2nd though!!

I really hope Man. Utd appoint someone other than Ryan Giggs as permanent manager, and that Giggs decides to play for at leas one more season. I really don't think I can afford to lose him!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Athletic Club beat Hannover 96 2 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.

Gómez scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Aduriz was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Eto'o out for three weeks, major blow to the side, will be difficult to sustain the title challenge with him gone

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement