Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

Seeing as everyone is in such good form is anyone willing to sell me a central midfielder???:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

piss off.

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Great deal for you EB in my opinion

Al Capwned wrote: »
    piss off.

:pac:

:(

:(

xx

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Srna 91

Ronaldinho 90 [want him after a previous positive experience]

Morata 87 Real madrid.

For Rossi,

Im happy i feel it will keep me up and morata is a cert to rise,he will be one of the best in europe... Thoughts on the deal lads? im aware some might think im mad.

Short term honestly I think you get the better end of the deal. Medium term I'm very happy - every time I see that a player in my team has had a rating change I assume it is Ronnie. How long can he justify a 90? Maybe three years. Maybe three days. Just don't know.

If we're still playing in two years I may be kicking myself over Morata. Who knows. For an old 91 and an ancient 90 I've got a 91 in his prime, an 88 CB who allows me to get rid of my unhappy 88 CB and a kid who may go up. Who knows.

It's a good deal all round and a pleasure negotiating with you.

xx

How about an apology in the form of a transfer?;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

Beefy78 wrote: »
    Short term honestly I think you get the better end of the deal. Medium term I'm very happy - every time I see that a player in my team has had a rating change I assume it is Ronnie. How long can he justify a 90? Maybe three years. Maybe three days. Just don't know.

If we're still playing in two years I may be kicking myself over Morata. Who knows. For an old 91 and an ancient 90 I've got a 91 in his prime, an 88 CB who allows me to get rid of my unhappy 88 CB and a kid who may go up. Who knows.

Now every time you get a report you will be thinking its rossis +2,its only a matter of time. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Beefy78 wrote: »

I honestly think Ronnie can keep his 90 until he retires... Ala giggs, modern day legends of the sport and that will stand to them in terms of ratings I reckon

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Definitely a good chance. Again though, who knows when that will be.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

To be honest, I'm all for people looking at older players to fill the gaps in their squad ...

I had Giggs for just over a season ... in this game, as long as they hold their rating there is little difference between a 20yr old 90rated and 33yr old 90 rated player ....

However, just ask inter ;), dont have 11 90rated players that are over 33 ... they struggle to stay running for 90mins :p

xx
    How about an apology in the form of a transfer?;)

Nah man, I never kiss and sell.....

I already have me coat. :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    To be honest, I'm all for people looking at older players to fill the gaps in their squad ...

I had Giggs for just over a season ... in this game, as long as they hold their rating there is little difference between a 20yr old 90rated and 33yr old 90 rated player ....

Hence why I was happy to take 96 rated Xavi :)

Ok, so im waiting for international results in some of my gameworlds, not one has come through yet...anyone else have the same issue?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Ok, so im waiting for international results in some of my gameworlds, not one has come through yet...anyone else have the same issue?

Why are these important?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

Same.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭Peanut Butter Jelly

I've no result from the Cup game yet either.

I've no result from the Cup game yet either.

Forgot that :( ... Yeah no results coming through at all

Tinie wrote: »
    Why are these important?
    Because i (badly) manage international teams in these GWs

I only have one bid in at the moment for De Ceglie.. Not the level of demand I was expecting!

Unless someone comes in with a better offer he is off to Club America tomorrow night.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

Danger781 wrote: »
    I only have one bid in at the moment for De Ceglie.. Not the level of demand I was expecting!

Unless someone comes in with a better offer he is off to Club America tomorrow night.

In fairness there was 3 of us bidding yesterday evening so reckon given last bids I seen you have made a decent jump from the starting bid of 5m

Nebojša KOSOVIĆ gets a +5 for me this morning, going from 77 to 82. Now worth more than twice what I bough him for :D

Meanwhile...

The offer for Free Agent Vidal HERNANE from Tottenham Hotspur has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

2.8m for a free agents who just rose to an 85 rating. His wiki page says he has 40 goals in 60 games in 2013, 3rd top scorer in the Brazillian leagues right now, and since he was a free agent, got him at 75% value. Fingers crossed he keeps going up :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Lads who has the striker Maicon... (Shaktar in RL)

Killed in a car crash!! RIP.....

Edit: just checked and he's external

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Borussia Dortmund have suffered their heaviest ever away league defeat after losing 5 - 1 away to Real Madrid .

Competition Message
    Eddy Mac was unable to prevent a Borussia Dortmund defeat to Real Madrid.
    Borussia Dortmund lost 5 - 1 to Real Madrid in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.
    Götze was on the scoresheet for his side.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Will any of the big clubs be holding a "90 Rated Player Raffle" (#90RPR) anytime soon? ;)

Will any of the big clubs be holding a "90 Rated Player Raffle" (#90RPR) anytime soon? ;)

Wouldn't consider myself a big club but I may have one if you are willing to reconsider our deal from last week;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Wouldn't consider myself a big club but I may have one if you are willing to reconsider our deal from last week;)

You're going to raffle Ben Arfa?? :P

Kehl's transfer ban is up on the 18th. I'll likely be happy enough to accept any bid I get for him, and won't be looking for x3 price (unless someone offers it :P)

I dont know who manages Club America but he doesnt seem to respond to PMs at all..

Either way, Shakhtar have come in with a competitive bid for De Ceglie ;) One that I am pleased with and will likely accept tonight unless someone else pops up with one. I will be working at 7pm tonight and should be home by about 12 or 1 am. De Ceglie will be finding a new home then.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

Lads the rugby is on!!

Danger,Danger high voltage..... every time i see danger post that song pops into my head.......rrrrgh!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement