Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭The Governor

Well fcuk me I did it in style.

Genoa CFC have won the The Boards.ie League Cup!

Briano McDermotini has guided Genoa CFC to a The Boards.ie League Cup Final win against Dynamo Kyiv!!

Genoa CFC deserved to beat Dynamo Kyiv 5 - 2 in a sensational final to lift the trophy.

Congrats :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Well fcuk me I did it in style.

Genoa CFC have won the The Boards.ie League Cup!

Briano McDermotini has guided Genoa CFC to a The Boards.ie League Cup Final win against Dynamo Kyiv!!

Genoa CFC deserved to beat Dynamo Kyiv 5 - 2 in a sensational final to lift the trophy.

La rivoluzione del Genoa is complete.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

This might not go down well with some but it has to be said..

The FC Twente manager needs to go!! With 1 day left before he's automatically fired he logs on again!

Mac do us a favour and send him a pm on Boards.. It'll look better coming from you :pac:
    If you need his Boards name send me a PM.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Mr Blobby wrote: »

The FC Twente manager needs to go!! With 1 day left before he's automatically fired he logs on again!

Mac do us a favour and send him a pm on Boards.. It'll look better coming from you :pac:

Pm us there. Does he post on the forum at all?

Ah yeah I wouldn't mind someone just logging in at the limit the odd time, but if it's going in regularly it's probably their just not that into it. Would be time give someone else a go I'd say.

Saying that, would anyone else support a leave of absence thread?

I mentioned it before for the following:

If your gonna be on holidays, are ill, having a stressful time IRL, etc and need some time away from the game, then I say we create a leave of absence thread. Might I add you don't need to post your reasons just state you'll be inactive for x amount of time.

That way Mac doesn't have to updating everyone and doing all the work. Plus we all know the person isn't logging in from the off not that their inactive, so keep their club on ice for them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

well i'm off to 'merica soon for a few weeks so will miss the end of the season but don't worry, i have gold membership so will activate 'holiday mode' :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

swoody wrote: »
    well i'm off to 'merica soon for a few weeks so will miss the end of the season but don't worry, i have gold membership so will activate 'holiday mode' :)

So, no mental firesale this season? :eek:

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    So, no mental firesale this season? :eek:

Well looks like you'll have to do one instead.

Just wondering would this suit as the text for a leave of absence thread, any objections?

Mac, Kerslpat! and Baz are you all ok with this covering each of your leagues?
    Real life is always more important than the game so if your ill, having a stressful time, or just want some time away from the game just post here so your fellow players know your not available and we'll keep your club on ice for you.

Just fill in the following:

League(s) Your In:
    Club(s) You Manage:
    How Long You Expect To Be Gone For:

PSG available? :eek:

• Advertisement

PSG available? :eek:

It seems so :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

No transfers in or out this season either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

EireannBear is in for PSG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭bazarakus

Burn her! She's a witch!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭phobia2011

This is my application for Psg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

Only 8 games left after tonights match it really is squeaky bum time. Every point is vital for those near the top and bottom of all 4 leagues id advise to stop changing tactics and formations and keep your players fit and say a little prayer before you hit the hay each night because this is what its all about right here folks. :)

2 early reds for Chelsea meant it was no contest, I was lucky in that regard but still very happy with the win. 0-3 away with Benzema scoring and a Ribery brace. Hig assisting all 3. Mostly happy with Aguero getting a 9, has been poor for me so far :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,198 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

2-0 defeat to CSKA Moscow, play off hopes are slipping away!

Dissapointing 3-1 defeat to kyiv at the bernabau but lucky enough chelsea lost aswell so I got away with the loss in many ways but lets hope its not the start of a run of bad form. I dont have a good feeling about the run in ahead.

Dissapointing 3-1 defeat to kyiv at the bernabau but lucky enough chelsea lost aswell so I got away with the loss in many ways but lets hope its not the start of a run of bad form. I dont have a good feeling about the run in ahead.

Aye but Chelsea lost to me... I'M COMING FOR YOU!!! :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Yet ANOTHER draw but this time to top of the table Anzhi. Still one point off playoffs but I think if i can stop the leakage of goals i should scrape it. Lots of twists and turns to come though i'm sure!

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Aye but Chelsea lost to me... I'M COMING FOR YOU!!! :p

I shall be waiting:p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Drew at bottom place WBA to get knocked off the top of D2. I'm such a choker.

Can I play Jambo every week?
    José Seaninho steered SL Benfica to victory against Hamburger SV.
    SL Benfica outclassed Hamburger SV and beat them 4 - 3 in a thrilling Division 2 encounter.
    Pereira scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Džeko and Mertesacker were also amongst the goalscorers.

Squeaky bum time in D2!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,054 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

The villa hit top in div 2 after beating Everton 3-0

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

All 5 bottom teams lost - 2 teams above me won ...Its going to be a rought last few games of the season :(

Sir Bobby Robson was unable to prevent a FC Porto defeat to Manchester United.

FC Porto slumped to a 3 - 1 defeat against Manchester United in their Division 1 fixture.

Cáceres was on the scoresheet for his side.

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

Irish Goldberg steered Internazionale to victory against fierce rivals AS Roma.
    Internazionale beat AS Roma 3 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Cassano scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Cissé on his debut and Badelj were also amongst the goalscorers
    +
    Record crowd watches Internazionale. 80,023 fans turned out to watch Internazionale against AS Roma breaking the previous home record attendance.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Seaneh wrote: »
    Can I play Jambo every week?

Squeaky bum time in D2!

You got lucky and more suspended players for my next game, not out of it yet.

JamboMac wrote: »
    You got lucky and more suspended players for my next game, not out of it yet.

65% possession, 5 more shots and 12 corners vs 0.

Yup, I got lucky alright, you were robbed so you were...

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Seaneh wrote: »
    65% possession, 5 more shots and 12 corners vs 0.

Yup, I got lucky alright, you were robbed so you were...

:pac:

Shots can't really be counted who is to say there not from 40 yards and corners equals good defending.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement