Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭unkymo

eh i dunno wrote: »
    The villa hit top in div 2 after beating Everton 3-0

WTF is going wrong at my Everton team?

I went 18 games in a row with only 1 defeat and now I've lost the last 3 games in a row! :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

unkymo wrote: »
    WTF is going wrong at my Everton team?

I went 18 games in a row with only 1 defeat and now I've lost the last 3 games in a row! :confused:

I'm not even joking, the game devs love trolling!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

JamboMac wrote: »
    Shots can't really be counted who is to say there not from 40 yards and corners equals good defending.

you know what can be counted, 65% possession.

Seriously, you have no comeback here, as usual I beat you in the league.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Seaneh wrote: »
    you know what can be counted, 65% possession.

Seriously, you have no comeback here, as usual I beat you in the league.

I notice you mentioned shots but not only 1 extra on target and all that possession equals a very inefficient team looks like David Moyes syndrome.

I notice you mentioned shots but not only 1 extra on target and all that possession equals a very inefficient team looks like David Moyes syndrome.

Overall I'd imagine it's the result that counts... :confused:

• Advertisement

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Overall I'd imagine it's the result that counts... :confused:

That I can't argue with. I need to win probably 6 out of the last 8 to squeeze into the playoffs.

If my team is inefficient, what does that make yours?

If my team is inefficient, what does that make yours?

Are you just looking for an argument?

I'm just pointing out the failings in your logic.

I'm just pointing out the failings in your logic.

If less possession and even slightly less shots on goal and only losing by one makes it more efficient. You wouldn't make a very good nazi.
    More done with less possession equals more efficient.

• Advertisement

Our survey says.... **DING DING DING!!** YES!! Top answer!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Or jsut looking to get a response ... either way I reckon he's succeeded

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

I'm now closer to the relegation places than the automatic promotion places......

ffs.....

Al Capwned wrote: »
    I'm now closer to the relegation places than the automatic promotion places......

ffs.....

Your best bet is to trade some players with me :P

Your best bet is to trade some players with me :P

Swap first XI's? ;)

Swap first XI's? ;)

I was just looking at your setup... definitely not!! :D

All fatigued?

My team has a higher average rating, the man of the match, more shots, more shots on target, 12 corners vs 0 and dominated possession but I was lucky to win. The states don't lie and according to the stats you were lucky not to lose by a landslide fella.

There's no shame in losing to a better team Jambo, you should be used to it by now anyway, of our 4 league meetins I've won 3 and drawn 1.

I was just looking at your setup... definitely not!! :D

All fatigued?

No - all dropped for general cuntishness...
    Drastic times etc.... :D

No - all dropped for general cuntishness...
    Drastic times etc.... :D

go 3-5-2 for a few games, see what happens

go 3-5-2 for a few games, see what happens

Gonna give this 3-4-2-1 another go for a couple games, and if that doesn;t work, will give it a shot.
    Frustrating as hell now tbh.

• Advertisement

Gonna give this 3-4-2-1 another go for a couple games, and if that doesn;t work, will give it a shot.
    Frustrating as hell now tbh.

I feel your pain. With my team I should really be a lot closer to the top but either I'm messing it up or the game doesn't like me or maybe a combination of both.

I had a horrible run of about 10-12 games that has only just subsided now. Hopefully I can push on and finish in the top 3. I'd be happy enough with that at this stage

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

You got lucky and more suspended players for my next game, not out of it yet.

Think you're next up to Shakhtar from what I recall.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

After great thought over last few weeks ive decided to step down as real madrid manager at the end of the season. After 3 seasons now I just dont feel the same about the game as I used to I guess nothing lasts forever and weve lost alot of personalities in the thread over last while. Ive won promotion from div 4 a div 1 title and a charity shield and am still in with a chance of div 1 title this year so ive had my share of joy.
    I might decide to take on one of the vacant div 4 clubs ive yet to decide but id like to give someone else a go with madrid.
    Also want to say thanks to mac for bringing the joy of this game to us all.
    I wont buy or sell any players in mean time to be fair to new manager.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

After great thought over last few weeks ive decided to step down as real madrid manager at the end of the season. After 3 seasons now I just dont feel the same about the game as I used to I guess nothing lasts forever and weve lost alot of personalities in the thread over last while. Ive won promotion from div 4 a div 1 title and a charity shield and am still in with a chance of div 1 title this year so ive had my share of joy.
    I might decide to take on one of the vacant div 4 clubs ive yet to decide but id like to give someone else a go with madrid.

Sad too see you (potentially ) go

• Registered Users Posts: 14,198 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Be great to see you take a lesser team than go altogether, but if you do I hope you can go out on a high!

I may takeover one of the smaller clubs after a while but its time for an upcoming hungry manager to have a go with madrid.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,468 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Awh :( so I guess our deal is off then :(

Hope you do stick round. Always easy to work with :)

Awh :( so I guess our deal is off then :(

Hope you do stick round. Always easy to work with :)

Sorry man I was planning for next season just incase I did stay on but im sure the new manager would be interested in deal its good for both sides.

Thanks man same as you were easy to deal with for transfers:)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

After recently securing a second stint at FCP, management and Jovetic have once again with mutual concent decided to part company.

Sir Bobby Robson was quoted as saying that poor Silva never really fit in with the other lads and the club were unable to establish what the lads best position was. So some indifferent performances from the lad pjanic coupled with the fact that FCP were alertef to the availibility of Morata meant we had to move and sell Nasri.

Transfer Completed:

Stevan JOVETIĆ has completed his move to Sunderland from FC Porto for 8,100,000 plus Álvaro MORATA and Daniele RUGANI

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Eddy Mac steered Borussia Dortmund to victory against SSC Napoli.
    Borussia Dortmund beat SSC Napoli 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Castro scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Reus was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Mid table beckons for me...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement