Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Sorry man I was planning for next season just incase I did stay on but im sure the new manager would be interested in deal its good for both sides.

Thanks man same as you were easy to deal with for transfers:)

Just remeber the lows mid season last season? No activity etc?Then it burst into life the last few games again? You might still change your mind!!!

Genoa CFC (Briano McDermotini) are the The Boards.ie League Cup Winners!
    eireannBEAR *
    Enjoy it while you can you will be returning it to me next year ;- ) haw haw HAWWWWWW!!!
    Briano McDermotini
    Hopefully I can go one better than you and get it a little brother with the Charity Shield! If you do win it back next year you could make a pretty big cup of tea in it and stir it up with the wooden spoon from this season! Keep up the good fight!

I miss eireannBEAR and TuPac

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

MrMac84 wrote: »
    I miss eireannBEAR and TuPac

i miss my form :(

Lads and ladies, what changes (if any) are being implemented for next season?

is the squad freeze being kept and what about the SMFA, are we keeping them out of our transfer business?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

there is no squad freeze?

I think mac saud the SMFA out was staying next season.

shortening the login time was on the table too

• Advertisement

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    there is no squad freeze?

I think mac saud the SMFA out was staying next season.

shortening the login time was on the table too

Typo (I'm drinking) meant to type signing from unmanaged clubs....

swoody wrote: »
    Typo (I'm drinking) meant to type signing from unmanaged clubs....

hahaha, love how typing 'squad freeze' instead of 'signing from unmanaged clubs' is classified as a typo ... :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Willow Murphy steered Estudiantes to victory against Galatasaray SK.
    Estudiantes beat Galatasaray SK 2 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.
    Hoilett and Mario were amongst the goalscorers.
    After their result against Galatasaray SK, Estudiantes are now unbeaten in 7 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.

Another fine win, this time against a fellow play-off hopeful. The win puts me seven points clear of Palmeiras, the leading play-off chaser, and pulls me two points closer to Athletic in second who are now just eight points ahead of me. I would be absolutely chuffed with a top 5 finish though as we finished fifteenth in both of the first two seasons!

However, among rumours of an interest from a certain club in the player's services, this fellow decides to go away and do this.
    BÜTTNER takes DEVAUX from behind with a nasty challenge.
    Red Card Red Card - The referee immediately shows BÜTTNER the red card.

Hence the result :
    Alexander BÜTTNER is now suspended for 3 games after being sent off

Still though, to the club in question, if you're reading this, it is a good offer, but one that needs a lot of thinking time. I'm not exactly blessed in the defender department so younger ones like this that have the potential to be a key player for me in the future may need to be kept on the books here at Estudiantes.

hahaha, love how typing 'squad freeze' instead of 'signing from unmanaged clubs' is classified as a typo ... :D

Well I knew what I was talking about.........lol

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Wilberto wrote: »
    Another fine win, this time against a fellow play-off hopeful. The win puts me seven points clear of Palmeiras, the leading play-off chaser, and pulls me two points closer to Athletic in second who are now just eight points ahead of me. I would be absolutely chuffed with a top 5 finish though as we finished fifteenth in both of the first two seasons!

However, among rumours of an interest from a certain club in the player's services, this fellow decides to go away and do this.

Hence the result :

Still though, to the club in question, if you're reading this, it is a good offer, but one that needs a lot of thinking time. I'm not exactly blessed in the defender department so younger ones like this that have the potential to be a key player for me in the future may need to be kept on the books here at Estudiantes.

So Buttner's suspended? Oh dear :p

• Advertisement

Slight off topic but i'm watching BT sport and Rio ferdinand is a tosser

Slight off topic but i'm watching BT sport and Rio ferdinand is a tosser

What is the delightful retard doing now?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

So Buttner's suspended? Oh dear :p

I'm not too bothered really though. The only reason he's playing now is because he's on a concern level of 1. He's still only a reserve player in truth!!

What is the delightful retard doing now?

Meh, just harping on about wanting to keep playing for utd. I just can't stand the guy. I went to uni in Manchester and he was the most obnoxious player I met in my time there. Hate the guy.

I'm not too bothered really though. The only reason he's playing now is because he's on a concern level of 1. He's still only a reserve player in truth!!

It seems someone has been watching a lot of Chelsea's press conferences lately... :pac:

Meh, just harping on about wanting to keep playing for utd. I just can't stand the guy. I went to uni in Manchester and he was the most obnoxious player I met in my time there. Hate the guy.

Never had the pleasure of meeting him - but he comes across a complete and utter plank, and the fact that he's been massively overrated throughout his career

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭phobia2011

Reports are being confirmed today, Mr Phobia has accepted the chance to become the new PSG boss. The Club America manager is expected
    to finalize details over the coming days. Its thought that Mr Phobia has become increasingly frustrated at the failure to attract
    and aquire his transfer targets to Mexico City. Having taken over Club America, Mr Phobia led them to the division title in his first season,
    with a lethal partnership of Bony and Benitez up front, firing them to the title. However, tradgedy struck as their talisman Christian Benitez(RIP)
    was forced to prematurely retire. The following season club america consolidated their division 3 status, and again this season with safety all
    but guaranteed, remain in contention for a play-off position, understandably attracting attention from the big hitters.

Mr Phobia is quoted as saying:

" I am proud of my achievements with Club America, It is with a heavy heart that i will leave. I feel the journey for Club America has only begun,
    But its time for change. For now i will miss the roar of the 105,064 capacity Estadio Azteca. But firmly believe, i will,one day, hear it again at
    the top of the tree."

He later went on to thank the fans, players and club for the support shown during his tenure.

So it looks like Mr Phobia will Begin a new chapter this week,

The question on everyones lips is, If he can make an average squad do great things,

What can he do with a great squad ?

I've just been dealt an absolutely horrific blow by the idiotic trolls at SM.

Junior Hoilett can no longer play up front. In fact, with the formation I use, he doesn't actually fit in anywhere any more. Now, what the hell do I do? Do I stick with the tried and tested formation that has gotten me to this lofty position and either play Hoilett out of position, or drop him completely? Or, do I change the formation to accommodate him?

So much for a smooth run-in with no problems!! Thanks for nothing SM!!

Junior Hoilett can no longer play up front. In fact, with the formation I use, he doesn't actually fit in anywhere any more. Now, what the hell do I do? Do I stick with the tried and tested formation that has gotten me to this lofty position and either play Hoilett out of position, or drop him completely? Or, do I change the formation to accommodate him?

stick to your original lineup and formation and evaluate your situation at the end of the season. Btw Hoilett is S H I T

Have him in another GW, I played him AMC as part of 2 AMCs in the 4-2-2-2 formation, he still fits in there and does quite well

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Willow!!!

PM on SM!!!

Btw Hoilett is S H I T

Whatever about real life, that's certainly not the case in this GW!

I think I'll just continue to play him up front. He's earned that much at least. It'll be interesting to see just how much of a difference it actually makes to a player's performance!

Whatever about real life, that's certainly not the case in this GW!

I think I'll just continue to play him up front. He's earned that much at least. It'll be interesting to see just how much of a difference it actually makes to a player's performance!

i'd probably sell if QPR don't get promoted if i where you.....

Report them too a mod! Thats trolling and it's against the rules!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭The Governor

If anyone has any 89+ players they want to sell I have cash and a couple young prospects if it interests anyone.

If anyone has any 89+ players they want to sell I have cash and a couple young prospects if it interests anyone.

I might be should be on SM in 30mins

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

I might be should be on SM in 30mins

I'd also be interested in these 89* players.. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭phobia2011

Lads I'll be rejecting all transfers for the moment, news to evaluate the team before I decide to change it up!

phobia2011 wrote: »
    Lads I'll be rejecting all transfers for the moment, news to evaluate the team before I decide to change it up!

News? Need :P

• Advertisement

MrMac84 wrote: »
    News? Need :P

I think he cant find how to turn off the min vales and is staling :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement