Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Question on the manager ratings, I believe you get higher manager ratings if your team beats a better team ...

what defines a better team? is it squad ratings? is it the division they play in? is it the managers rating?

Thanks

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Question on the manager ratings, I believe you get higher manager ratings if your team beats a better team ...

what defines a better team? is it squad ratings? is it the division they play in? is it the managers rating?

Thanks

Probably squad rating, I beat Barca and jumped a few places.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭modo85

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    http://www.soccermanager.com/player.php?pid=2774

Ronaldinho available at Sunderland

What happens when he retires, does the manager get the price of the player or does he get nothing?

modo85 wrote: »
    What happens when he retires, does the manager get the price of the player or does he get nothing?

get face value.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

Seaneh wrote: »
    get face value.

He's probably gonna drop to 89 this year...... Atletico Mineiro are woeful now and Ronaldinho is carrying some timber again.

• Advertisement

swoody wrote: »
    He's probably gonna drop to 89 this year...... Atletico Mineiro are woeful now and Ronaldinho is carrying some timber again.

meh, worth the risk, it's only 11million.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭The Governor

Uros Spajic just got a +1 to 86, not bad for a 21 year old :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭gerp99

Ger Power steered Manchester City to victory against Arsenal.
    Manchester City outclassed Arsenal and beat them 3 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Cavani scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Sandro was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Finally have put some distance between myself and the bottom 3! Unbeaten in 5 now :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭The Governor

Uros Spajic just got a +1 to 86, not bad for a 21 year old :cool:

I have the above fella plus Luis Martins (21, rated 85) and Karl Darlow of Nottingham Forest who Chelsea and Liverpool are after for p/e

I'm currently in need of an 89+ FC, DC and GK. However I would consider a decent 88 or young 87 GK.

If anyone is interested, please message me, Werder Bremen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

gerp99 wrote: »
    Ger Power steered Manchester City to victory against Arsenal.
    Manchester City outclassed Arsenal and beat them 3 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Cavani scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Sandro was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Finally have put some distance between myself and the bottom 3! Unbeaten in 5 now :)

Great run, puts you safe from relegation too!

• Advertisement

Knew Ger was the man for the job, that's why I prompted him to go for it when City came available, they needed a great manager and have got just that, I expect him to push or the title next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,198 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Don't curse the man! The dreaded votes of confidence.

Ok ...

I'm considering move on the following 2 players

Player | Pos | Age | Rate | FV
    LESCOTT, Joleon | D(LC) | 31 | 90 | 8.0M
    CAMBIASSO, Esteban | D,DM,M(C) | 33 | 91 | 8.1M

Not really looking for straight cash offers, p/x for young 86,87 maybe even 88s ... (would prefer to get a defender out of this)

depending on the player ... I can add cash to the p/x from my side too

Thanks

Ok ...

Not really looking for straight cash offers, p/x for young 86,87 maybe even 88s ... (would prefer to get a defender out of this)

Thanks

Lescott listed unavailable.

Lescott listed unavailable.

My bad ...

Hey lads.

As you all probably know I am lucky enough to have a fine selection of some of Europe's best young players in my youth team and I am not shy about trading them if it makes sense for me to do so.

I currently have two of Dutch football's brightest prospects in FC Twente's 20 year old box-to-box prodigy Kyle Ebecilio and PSV's 19 year old central defensive marshal Jorrit Hendrix.

I am willing to trade both of them for a 90+ rated player, DMC/MC being the preferred positions but all players considered. If interested, pm me here or on SM.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Hey lads.

As you all probabably know I am lucky enough to have a fine selection of some of Europe's best young players in my youth team.
    Yes, you probabably have but in truth I probabababababably won't be making an offer!!

:P :P :D

And now a word from the Boards.ie League game world's favourite critter, Seamus,

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=537739379680283

Wilberto wrote: »
    Yes, you probabably have but in truth I probabababababably won't be making an offer!!

:P :P :D

quiet, you.

signed Martin Braithwaite a few months back thinking I was onto a banker 88 by the end of the season.

Played 30 games for Toulouse this season, scored 12 in all competitions and generally been really good this season.

Finally gets his rise today, only got a +1 to 86 though, stupid game.

• Advertisement

Fair play Anzi....

anji.png

The Boards.ie League Shield Champions.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

Didn't think we had much of a chance against The Dortmund Menace, but the lads dug deep and pulled out the result

G D has guided Anzhi to a The Boards.ie League Shield Final win against Borussia Dortmund!! Anzhi beat Borussia Dortmund 1 - 0 in the final to lift the trophy.
    Barrada scored the winner for Anzhi and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Good time to break the run of draws ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Iago wrote: »
    Didn't think we had much of a chance against The Dortmund Menace, but the lads dug deep and pulled out the result

G D has guided Anzhi to a The Boards.ie League Shield Final win against Borussia Dortmund!! Anzhi beat Borussia Dortmund 1 - 0 in the final to lift the trophy.
    Barrada scored the winner for Anzhi and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Good time to break the run of draws ;)
    FFFS forgot about this game!!

Congrades man!

MrMac84 wrote: »
    FFFS forgot about this game!!

Congrades man!

Mac.....

Dortmund are so 2013. get used to mid table mediocrity and jammy cup runs.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Athletic Club beat Sunderland 3 - 2 in their Friendly fixture.

Jansen and Herrera were amongst the goalscorers.

After defeating Eireannbear over 90 minutes I have now claimed his throne as leader of the smaller clubs:

For on the eighth day Poirot did say unto his disciples "And ye, follow me for I shall lead ye to trophies and victories against Goliaths - we shall stand together and none shall tear us asunder!"

Ok ...

Thanks

I've decided to hold on to the 2 lads until the season ends, would probably be madness to sell a 91 and a 90 when I'm so close to the dropzone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

I've decided to hold on to the 2 lads until the season ends, would probably be madness to sell a 91 and a 90 when I'm so close to the dropzone

Good call IMO. I can see the transfer merry go around going mad in the summer again!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,198 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Hard one to call, Eireannbear has said they might force themselves a move on the cheap when you go down.

Hard one to call, Eireannbear has said they might force themselves a move on the cheap when you go down.

oh, if I go down they are definetly staying ... help me tear up D2 ...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

oh, if I go down they are definetly staying ... help me tear up D2 ...

you will have to face a new, younger and slightly improved inter next season if you do go down!

spacer.gif

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement