Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

you will have to face a new, younger and slightly improved inter next season if you do go down!

spacer.gif

Thats why im stocking up on youths :p

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭modo85

Can you add players to a deal with free agents or is it cash only ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

modo85 wrote: »
    Can you add players to a deal with free agents or is it cash only ?

Cash only

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭modo85

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Cash only

Cheers thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

With the end of the season not a million miles away, is there any chance we could all conveniently forget the predictions for the league winners?

That's great thanks....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Al Capwned wrote: »
    With the end of the season not a million miles away, is there any chance we could all conveniently forget the predictions for the league winners?

That's great thanks....

These things happen, I'm sure you'll be flying next season!

That's great thanks....

Why? Surly Barcelona aren't that far go... Oh..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Big match in Division 3 as Palermo in third take on Athletic Club in second - this could have a huge say in the automatic promotion places at the end of the season. Palermo have the stronger team on paper but M. Poirot has shown that these hurdles can be overcome by his young, vibrant team. It's all to play for - may the best team win.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

That's great thanks....

What went wrong mate?:o

Are you changing the tactics too often?

I've been terribly unlucky. I've dominated possession and gotten to the endline an average of 97 times per game. I'm trying to get it sorted on the training field, and I hope to see better performances soon.
    This club is used to winning, and I'm hoping that the players are hurting as much as me.

We have Shakhtar tonight, a team that are at a level that we aspire to be at, and even though the game is in the Nou Camp, I think that the visitors must be favourites for the game.

moyes-running-manchester-united-touchline-defeat-1388615871S.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

he can't handle the big egos...... you could say he's the David Moyes of the game world. :pac:

i heard ronny, messi and bale are not impressed with the training regime and have made their feelings known to the board.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

That's great thanks....

Ummmm na!

swoody wrote: »
    he can't handle the big egos...... you could say he's the David Moyes of the game world. :pac:

i heard ronny, messi and bale are not impressed with the training regime and have made their feelings known to the board.

European-Cup.jpg

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

Mickey+trophy.jpgl

;)

FYP :)

swoody wrote: »

Word is that messi has been looking at property in italy and ronaldo is planning on rebuying his properties in madrid ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭tonic wine

Most likely any chances of Kyiv getting a hugely unexpected top 4 finish are going to take a massive dent tonight with both Huntelaar and Cerci suspended, and Remy struggling with fitness, its up to the reserves to step up tonight and put in a massive performance.

Paulinho also failed a late fitness test to add to kyiv's problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,054 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Eh i dunno was unable to prevent a Aston Villa defeat to Portsmouth.
    Aston Villa were hammered by Portsmouth 6 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.

Pompey had 7 shots and scored 6. I had 13 shots and scored none. Now I know the game is a farce

Tonights results blow division1 wide open I really dont have a clue as to who is going to win it at this stage I really have no faith in my ropey formed madrid.

Matthew Scorr was unable to prevent a US Palermo defeat to Athletic Club.
    US Palermo slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat to Athletic Club in their Division 3 fixture.
    Firmino was on the scoresheet for his side.

Also
    Unfortunately, Mario BALOTELLI has been badly injured during the last game.

With Balotelli not expected back until the 25th of May and me now being 7 pts off 2nd I don't think i'll be getting automatic promotion :(

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭gerp99

Ger Power steered Manchester City to victory against Real Madrid.
    Manchester City outclassed Real Madrid and beat them 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Cavani had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    Moutinho was on the scoresheet for his side.

Manchester City have now won 5 games in a row after beating Real Madrid setting a new club record.

Where was this form at the start of the season, at least it looks like I should be safe now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Also

With Balotelli not expected back until the 25th of May and me now being 7 pts off 2nd I don't think i'll be getting automatic promotion :(

Went to look at the table, freaked out for a second and then realised that it hasn't been updated yet!

In fairness I dominated you in a tactical masterclass :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭The Governor

The Governor steered Werder Bremen to victory against Sporting de Braga.
    Werder Bremen outclassed Sporting de Braga and thrashed them 5 - 0 in their Division 4 fixture.
    Arnautovic scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Sigurdsson and Darida were also amongst the goalscorers.
    Werder Bremen have recorded their biggest ever home league win by beating Sporting de Braga 5 - 0.

Gave the younger lads a run out in midfield and they rewarded my confidence in them :cool: In all seriousness though, they done better than my senior players have been doing lately against similar opposition, seriously considering giving them the next few games.

Was happy enough with a draw ... until I realised 20. Leverkusen, 19. Sunderland and 18. Liverpool all won tonight, so for 16. Porto to draw at 17. Newcastle might not be enough, or at the end of the season could be the point that saved our bacon.

Sir Bobby Robson earned a draw with FC Porto against Newcastle United.
    The match ended 1 - 1 between FC Porto and Newcastle United in their Division 1 fixture.
    Morata was on the scoresheet for his side.

Tonights results blow division1 wide open I really dont have a clue as to who is going to win it at this stage I really have no faith in my ropey formed madrid.

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Was happy enough with a draw ... until I realised 20. Leverkusen, 19. Sunderland and 18. Liverpool all won tonight, so for 16. Porto to draw at 17. Newcastle might not be enough, or at the end of the season could be the point that saved our bacon.

Sir Bobby Robson earned a draw with FC Porto against Newcastle United.
    The match ended 1 - 1 between FC Porto and Newcastle United in their Division 1 fixture.
    Morata was on the scoresheet for his side.

Can't wait to play you in Div 2!! I am dropping like a stone...

Have the tables been updated!? Thought I was closer than 9 points off :/

KERSPLAT! wrote: »

Nope, not yet

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭gerp99

KERSPLAT! wrote: »

Nope Havent been updated yet!, Havent got my 5 greens in a row :D

I shall treasure it :P

Nope, not yet

Good stuff! I'm on a roll! Beat Spurs 2-1 away. Moved Muller up front on his own after 60, he scored two around 70! :)

• Advertisement

Nope, not yet

Good stuff! I'm on a roll! Beat Spurs 2-1 away. Moved Muller up front on his own after 60, he scored two around 70! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement