Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

:(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

If my calculations are correct there are now 4 teams tied on 54 points at the top of D2. Bloody hell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    :)

Its me you chelsea and kyiv for the next 6 games it seems:)

May the best man win :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Well the dream might be coming to an end.

James Mcconville was unable to prevent a Hamburger SV defeat to Spartak Moskva.
    Hamburger SV slumped to a 2 - 0 defeat against Spartak Moskva in their Division 2 fixture.
    View Match
    Share Story
    Publish Story to Facebook

And with division 2 so tight I only guarantee myself a place by winning next time, still can get promoted but I need to win every game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭The Governor

With the tables updated, we're still in 3rd but joint on 53 points with 2nd placed Bordeaux, separated by goal difference.

2nd place and automatic promotion is within our grasp, will be a interesting final 6 games :cool:

• Advertisement

I had a very good win 3-0 against Ajax and Claudio Pizzaro proved me right in starting him ahead of Pato with a MOTM performance and a goal.

4th place but level on points with the top 3.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Up to 3rd, happy with that :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

D1 Relegation Battle Update:

| | Napoli | PSG | Man Utd | Porto | Newcastle | Liverpool | Sunderland | LeverKusen
    _____ | _____ | _____ | _____ | _____ | _____ | _____ | _____ | _____ | _____
    Thu 8 May | Division 1 | [H] B. Leverkusen (LOST) | [H] Valencia(WIN) | [A] Arsenal(LOST) | [A] Newcastle(DRAW) | [H] FC Porto(DRAW) | [H] A. Madrid(WIN) | [A] Juventus(WIN) | [A] SSC Napoli(WIN)
    Sun 11 May | Division 1 | [A] B. München | [A] D. Kyiv | [H] R. Madrid | [H] Liverpool | [A] AC Milan | [A] FC Porto | [H] Chelsea | [H] Dortmund
    Mon 12 May | SMFA Shield QF Leg 2 | | | | | | [A] Man. City | [H] B. München |
    Thu 15 May | Division 1 | [H] Valencia | [H] Sunderland | [A] Juventus | [A] Arsenal | [H] Liverpool | [A] Newcastle | [A] PSG | [A] AC Milan
    Sun 18 May | Division 1 | [A] D. Kyiv | [A] Man. City | [H] Chelsea | [H] R. Madrid | [A] B. Leverkusen | [H] Arsenal | [H] T. Hotspur | [H] Newcastle
    Thu 22 May | Division 1 | [H] Sunderland | [H] Man. United | [A] PSG | [A] Juventus | [H] Arsenal | [A] R. Madrid | [A] SSC Napoli | [H] B. München
    Sun 25 May | Division 1 | [A] Man. City | [A] A. Madrid | [H] T. Hotspur | [H] Chelsea | [A] B. München | [H] Juventus | [H] Dortmund | [A] Valencia
    Thu 29 May | Division 1 | [H] Man. United | [H] FC Porto | [A] SSC Napoli | [A] PSG | [H] R. Madrid | [A] Chelsea | [A] AC Milan | [H] D. Kyiv

PSG have reached the magical 40+ points with their win tonight, so I'm going to apply RL rational and say they are safe.

Pos. | Team | Pld. | Gd. | Pts.
    14 | SSC Napoli | 32 | -5 | 39
    15 | FC PORTO | 32 | -9 | 37
    16 | Manchester United | 32 | -11 | 37
    17 | Newcastle United | 32 | -15 | 35
    _____ | _____ | _____ | _____ | _____
    18 | Liverpool | 32 | -16 | 35
    19 | Sunderland | 32 | -14 | 30
    20 | Bayer Leverkusen | 32 | -24 | 26

Come on Sunderland!!! :p

Hopefully the bear can turn his from around and beat the drop.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭gerp99

Come on Sunderland!!! :p

He has some horrible run of games to stay up

gerp99 wrote: »
    He has some horrible run of games to stay up

If anyone can do it, The Bear can.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Seaneh wrote: »
    If anyone can do it, The Bear can.

And if anyone can **** it up, The Bear can :pac:

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    And if anyone can **** it up, The Bear can :pac:

Won a cup don't ya know! If only he was here to tell the tale :(

Won a cup don't ya know! If only he was here to tell the tale :(

Really? Why didn't anyone ever tell me that story?!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,198 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Really? Why didn't anyone ever tell me that story?!

There is a new chapter to that book!

Thrashed 3-0 tonight. Why do I let a game get me down, I feel sh1t for ages after a defeat, I know the feeling Villa!

There is a new chapter to that book!

Thrashed 3-0 tonight. Why do I let a game get me down, I feel sh1t for ages after a defeat, I know the feeling Villa!

El generalismo the champion of the revolution.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

With the tables updated, we're still in 3rd but joint on 53 points with 2nd placed Bordeaux, separated by goal difference.

2nd place and automatic promotion is within our grasp, will be a interesting final 6 games :cool:
    Should be an interesting run in.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

1-1 draw with Cruzeiro in the division 3 battle for the playoffs. Just about ahead in 6th on goal difference. Nervy times ahead!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

Back to back wins brings me past 20 unbeaten in all comps.

Tonight also marks the point where I'm pretty much guaranteed a playoff spot! The little horse who could :)

Anzhi beat FC Twente 2 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.
    Boussoufa scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Pandev was also on the scoresheet for his side.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Willow Murphy steered Estudiantes to victory against Beşiktaş JK.
    Estudiantes beat Beşiktaş JK 4 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.
    Roux scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Wendt and N'zonzi were also amongst the goalscorers.

Dejagah also had a goal ruled out for offside!!

The win takes me six points clear of the play-off chasers. We're currently fifth courtesy of having scored 9 less goals than Stuttgart in fourth! Still a massive 11 points off second though!

Iago wrote: »
    Back to back wins brings me past 20 unbeaten in all comps.

Tonight also marks the point where I'm pretty much guaranteed a playoff spot! The little horse who could :)

Anzhi beat FC Twente 2 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.
    Boussoufa scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Pandev was also on the scoresheet for his side.

How many unbeaten in the league?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

Pretty tight at the top of D2 at the moment,

306237.png

some good news over the last few days with player increases
    Player|Club|Old|Change|New
    Corrêa MARQUINHOS||88|1|89
    Raphaël GUERREIRO|On Loan: Rangers|85|1|86
    Frello JORGINHO|On Loan: Palmeiras|87|1|88

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

How many unbeaten in the league?

16, but 11 of them were draws :eek:

tommycahir wrote: »
    Pretty tight at the top of D2 at the moment,

306237.png

some good news over the last few days with player increases
    Player|Club|Old|Change|New
    Corrêa MARQUINHOS||88|1|89
    Raphaël GUERREIRO|On Loan: Rangers|85|1|86
    Frello JORGINHO|On Loan: Palmeiras|87|1|88

Jorginho doing decent enough for my Palmeiras side. He was already on loan there when I took over but thanks anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

with 6 games to go the bottom of div 2 is tight as well. I reckon west brom with 28 points are down as well as az on 29 points. 3rd team will be one from

psv 39
    sevilla 39
    inter :eek: 37
    zenith 35
    olympiacos 34
    sao Paulo 34

dear god please don't let it be inter

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Al Capwned wrote: »
    I've been terribly unlucky. I've dominated possession and gotten to the endline an average of 97 times per game. I'm trying to get it sorted on the training field, and I hope to see better performances soon.
    This club is used to winning, and I'm hoping that the players are hurting as much as me.

We have Shakhtar tonight, a team that are at a level that we aspire to be at, and even though the game is in the Nou Camp, I think that the visitors must be favourites for the game.

moyes-running-manchester-united-touchline-defeat-1388615871S.jpg

You've smashed me (Shakhtar) home and away. I don't get how you're not 20 points clear at the top.

I'm ****ting the bed at the wrong end of the season. Top two games ago and now I'm probably not goign to make the playoffs. So, so annoying. Two missed pens in the last two games haven't helped.

Damn it, my best defender Pogatetz (yes I know....) got a drop of 1 to 87. I fear a lot of the 88 rated aging players may be heading the same way....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Colemania wrote: »
    Damn it, my best defender Pogatetz (yes I know....) got a drop of 1 to 87. I fear a lot of the 88 rated aging players may be heading the same way....

Move them on while you still can!better off in the long run too swap an 88 who's dropping for an 87 who's rising !

• Advertisement

Iago wrote: »
    16, but 11 of them were draws :eek:

Ah, small time run so.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement