Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

LEGEND24 wrote: »
    Whats your problem lads? Im playing the game like the rest of yis! I log in regular and change players/formations etc during the week! Yis where giving out when i didnt log in for ex amount of time before cos i couldnt with work and now your still giving out! All thats wrong with some of you here is i wont sell you my players probably cos your always bidding on them an i reject your bids, get over it

Believe it or not but most people here couldn't give a toss that you're not selling your players.

People are worried because we currently has 13 managerless teams. Not so long ago people were actually queuing up to get a team.
    The fact that this thread isn't even being used half as much as it used to be is also a worrying sign.

If it was me we shouldn't let anyone else join unless they have a minimum post count of 50. That way we might actually get people posting here.

Because if this thread dies then our gameworld goes with it.

*insert overly dramatic music*

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

The reason why some of us don't use this thread anymore is some people get offended to easily so it's safer to post nothing.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

JamboMac wrote: »
    The reason why some of us don't use this thread anymore is some people get offended to easily so it's safer to post nothing.

That a shot at me? **** you anyway!

:pac::p:D

That a shot at me? **** you anyway!

:pac::p:D

I don't think I've offended you yet, but there still time:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭The Governor

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Ya have to be a member of boards for a month and have 50 posts I think. If not, you should have to

I agree with that rule, helps to eliminate reregs and that kinda thing.

It's also a double edged sword too though :( For instance I've 2 to 3 RL friends who I was telling about it and they were half thinking of giving it a go but then when I mentioned they'd need 50 posts they said fcuk that so I'm just gonna create a custom game world for us instead I reckon.

• Advertisement

To be fair to the Wolfsburg manager he logs in he simply may not know about the concern aspects to the game and stuff.

I've PM'd him explaining it and offered any advice he might need. He may already know all this but it did just in case.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

I agree with that rule, helps to eliminate reregs and that kinda thing.

It's also a double edged sword too though :( For instance I've 2 to 3 RL friends who I was telling about it and they were half thinking of giving it a go but then when I mentioned they'd need 50 posts they said fcuk that so I'm just gonna create a custom game world for us instead I reckon.

I expect an invite :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Slide Rule Pass

you should know by someone's interest in the game by their transfer activity, buying or selling. if both are none existent then the interest obviously isn't there.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

The deal reported to be worth 5,000,000 plus Ricardo RODRÍGUEZ involving Éverton RIBEIRO of Cruzeiro and VfL Wolfsburg has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly.

VfL Wolfsburg has made an undisclosed offer for Éverton RIBEIRO of Cruzeiro.The undisclosed offer for Éverton RIBEIRO of Cruzeiro has been withdrawn by VfL Wolfsburg.

VfL Wolfsburg has made an undisclosed offer for Éverton RIBEIRO of Cruzeiro.The deal involving Maximilian ARNOLD has been cancelled by VfL Wolfsburg.

The deal reported to be worth 3,500,000 plus Sébastien HALLER involving Maximilian ARNOLD of VfL Wolfsburg and Cruzeiro has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly.

Cruzeiro has made an undisclosed offer for Maximilian ARNOLD of VfL Wolfsburg.

been bidding on Rodriguez for months and the manager doesn't bother rejecting so i gave up on him, but this is an insult to my offers of 90 rated players plus tens of millions in cash.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

swoody wrote: »
    been bidding on Rodriguez for months and the manager doesn't bother rejecting so i gave up on him, but this is an insult to my offers of 90 rated players plus tens of millions in cash.

Dont feel too bad now about my deal for him to get reversed by the SMFA/FBI/CSI/Garda confidential recepient after tge player being at my club for weeks and weeks ... :rolleyes:....my deal must have been far inferior to this deal ...... mmmmmmh .... :mad: :mad:

• Advertisement

LEGEND24 wrote: »
    Whats your problem lads? Im playing the game like the rest of yis! I log in regular and change players/formations etc during the week! Yis where giving out when i didnt log in for ex amount of time before cos i couldnt with work and now your still giving out! All thats wrong with some of you here is i wont sell you my players probably cos your always bidding on them an i reject your bids, get over it

Something tells me that was done in spite.
    I like yourself offered a 90* + 89* for Rod.

But sure maybe there's another deal in the works that we don't know about.. But I doubt there is :rolleyes:

Anyone with a handy 89+ striker or centre back to offload end of season? Also after an 88+ keeper. Have youths to trade.

Also any of you big clubs with 87 prospects you want to loan out for next season let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭phobia2011

Anyone with a handy 89+ striker or centre back to offload end of season? Also after an 88+ keeper. Have youths to trade.

Also any of you big clubs with 87 prospects you want to loan out for next season let me know.

check psg squad, whatever chairman allows goes, got a good fre raises last few days.

This game is weird in another league I didn't do any kind of tactics other then switching tired players before the game and I'm walking the league so I thought my next opponent is knackered so I'll alter for an attacking set up to push for lots of goals and I get a 1 all draw, it seems to promote stupidity rather then good tactics.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

If my chairman will let me loan anyone out you are welcome to them.

I see our 'national sport' of letting bids sit and rot for the 2 weeks it takes for them to expire is going strong ...

C'mon people,

... if people just check(and respond to) their outbound transfers when they check their game result, it might make for a lot less frustration within the GW.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭modo85

Maybe there was another deal involved in another gameworld, after all most of yez were involved in a few of these

modo85 wrote: »
    Maybe there was another deal involved in another gameworld, after all most of yez were involved in a few of these

Thats not actually true..

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

whaaaatttt?????? Not this again.

That is a b0ll!x statement ...

I stated at the time of one deal that this had happened and after the discussions that took place here ... I said I wouldnt be going down that road again ... and havent. I enjoy playing the game too much to jeopardise my account.

But ... I've wonder the below eversince, so as it has been dragged up again ...

People at the time spoke of how pissed off they were (to the point where some said they wouldnt do any deals at all with me - genoa was one of those but he came around, accepted I it was a one off, or for another reason ...but he decided to deal after all) and from the comment above it seems some still are.

So lets just put cards on the table here (and stop me wasting my time putting in bids where they arent wanted) ... who in the GW still holds the view that they will not do any deals with Porto FC?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

:O

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

I wasn't involved in that business.....

....Never thought of offering players from other gameworlds..:pac::pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Unrelated to current topic but can you check your clubs transfer history from previous seasons or just the current one?

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    So lets just put cards on the table here (and stop me wasting my time putting in bids where they arent wanted) ... who in the GW still holds the view that they will not do any deals with Porto FC?!

I won't deal with you, you're SCUM, ABSOLUTE SCUM I TELL YOU!!!!

:pac:

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »

Me!!

But thats only because you're hogging all the Belgians :pac:

So out of interest, what team(s) would the rest of you love to get a crack at if they were currently available?

Spend most of my time watching the Bundesliga and have a love for German clubs and players in general.

For me it would probably be Bayer Leverkusen or Wolfsburg if I could.

So out of interest, what team(s) would the rest of you love to get a crack at if they were currently available?

Spend most of my time watching the Bundesliga and have a love for German clubs and players in general.

Napoli

Dat youth team :p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Guess ;)

Team I built who are (mostly) intact but being neglected.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

Seaneh wrote: »
    Guess ;)

Team I built who are (mostly) intact but being neglected.

you've been at more clubs then most, infact probably everyone..... so i presume you're referring to your stint at panathinaikos.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Eurovision anyone??

Maria_Yaremchuk_1_cut.jpg

I love Maria!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement