Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭Peanut Butter Jelly

Danger781 wrote: »
    I dont know who manages Club America but he doesnt seem to respond to PMs at all..

Either way, Shakhtar have come in with a competitive bid for De Ceglie ;) One that I am pleased with and will likely accept tonight unless someone else pops up with one. I will be working at 7pm tonight and should be home by about 12 or 1 am. De Ceglie will be finding a new home then.

phobia2011. It's on the contact list here.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Lads the rugby is on!!

Danger,Danger high voltage..... every time i see danger post that song pops into my head.......rrrrgh!!

Everytime I see you post I get a headache :p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

Everytime I see you post I get a headache :p

Dont you want to know why we keep starting fires,its my desire,its my desire,

DANGER,DANGER,HIGH VOLTAGE when we touch when we kiss when we touch.....lover....... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Dont you want to know why we keep starting fires,its my desire,its my desire,

DANGER,DANGER,HIGH VOLTAGE when we touch when we kiss when we touch.....lover....... :pac:

Fire in the disco - Fire in the.... Gates of Heeell

Fire in the disco - Fire in the taco bell, fire in the disco fire in the.... Gates of Heeell

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

Electrix six, some band.

I'll never forget that one night a few years back, the day one of the lads got his car.. We put 'Gay bar' on the radio at full volume and went spinnin' around my buddies estate at about 1am :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

I dont know who manages Club America but he doesnt seem to respond to PMs at all..

Either way, Shakhtar have come in with a competitive bid for De Ceglie ;) One that I am pleased with and will likely accept tonight unless someone else pops up with one. I will be working at 7pm tonight and should be home by about 12 or 1 am. De Ceglie will be finding a new home then.

Yeah my left back got a -1 today so decent timing. I've offered a little over the top I'd say but if anyone outbids me then fair play.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

The lads tasked with creating random results on SM just woke up after a long night out i'd say... :rolleyes:

last nights international fixtures completed ... just the connect gw's now

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    The lads tasked with creating random results on SM just woke up after a long night out i'd say... :rolleyes:

last nights international fixtures completed ... just the connect gw's now

Did you watch the rugby? Are the connect results in yet?

Had my leccy off to get work done so only got part of the rugby :eek: / and part of the newcastle game :mad:

No connect results yet

• Advertisement

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Had my leccy off to get work done so only got part of the rugby :eek: / and part of the newcastle game :mad:

No connect results yet

Dont ruin match of the day for me!!! ;)

Someone was talking to me on chat two nights ago about the condition of Chico... He's at 75% for my friendly tonight whoever you are :)

Did i win manager of the season last time around or what happened there?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Someone was talking to me on chat two nights ago about the condition of Chico... He's at 75% for my friendly tonight whoever you are :)

Fair certain that friendlies ignore fitness anyway :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Fair certain that friendlies ignore fitness anyway :)

Friendlies definitely don't affect fitness levels. Of that I am 100% certain. :D:)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

Happy to get Ricardo Kishna, seems like it's his decision in the summer if he wants to move to the premier league or stay at Ajax for another year, hopefully he moves, only 19 and BRod is interested.

Also heard today that Arsenal enquired about Jung to replace Sagna and a deal could be done in the summer.

Good day for the youth team.

Rossi scored and won man of the match in his last game for Sunderland as they beat bordeaux 3-1.............LENGEND!!!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSu9iuqHsnBL3TiwWdPbD_IY0LzZbW0YSF5zTTOWp-uQOQLJTCN

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭The Governor

The Governor earned a draw with Werder Bremen against Newcastle United.
    The match ended 1 - 1 between Werder Bremen and Newcastle United in their Friendly fixture.
    Huszti scored the only goal for Werder Bremen and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

1-1 with a strong Div 1 team, using a new formation and tactics, will give 'em a bash for my next few Div 4 games.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

KERSPLAT! ! steered Bayern München to victory against Málaga CF.
    Bayern München beat Málaga CF 1 - 0 in their Friendly fixture.
    Ribéry scored the winner for Bayern München and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Unlucky Malaga, very close match stats wise bar corners, 17-1

Looks like I was lucky enough to get a result

Sir Bobby 'Redknapp' Robson steered FC Porto to victory against Anzhi.

FC Porto beat Anzhi 1 - 0 in their Friendly fixture.

Benteke had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Sandro was on the scoresheet for his side.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Rossi scored and won man of the match in his last game for Sunderland as they beat bordeaux 3-1.............LENGEND!!!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSu9iuqHsnBL3TiwWdPbD_IY0LzZbW0YSF5zTTOWp-uQOQLJTCN

Ronnie scored and won man of the match in his last match for me too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Juan Mata!!!!! earned a draw with SS Lazio against Barcelona.
    The match ended 1 - 1 between SS Lazio and Barcelona in their Friendly fixture.
    El Shaarawy was on the scoresheet for his side.

Valdes MOTM, hopefully my attacking players have finally woken up!!!!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Glad to see Taarbat made a good start at Milan. 8 minutes into his debut, he scores a great goal. Hopefully a chance of being a good riser in months to come :)

Shakhtar are you online?? :o

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

Glad to see Taarbat made a good start at Milan. 8 minutes into his debut, he scores a great goal. Hopefully a chance of being a good riser in months to come :)

keep dreaming mate.........

keep dreaming.

If I accept a bid a few hours before a game, can I still use that player in the game?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

If I accept a bid a few hours before a game, can I still use that player in the game?

You can, but its worth remembering that transfers between 2 MANAGED clubs usually take less time to complete so don't accept the bid until about 2 hours before kick off

Yeah dude,Once he hasnt left the club ya can use him. Lets us know how rossi gets on tonight.

Damiao will be starting at the WC for brazil,

I want two good PE's,Shaktar have first refusal so any bid would have to be better than theirs.

http://www.soccermanager.com/player.php?pid=45573

leandro-damiao-o.gif

tumblr_lrjnrzmxrS1qgz2yio1_400.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Burlap_Sack

Happy to get Ricardo Kishna, seems like it's his decision in the summer if he wants to move to the premier league or stay at Ajax for another year, hopefully he moves, only 19 and BRod is interested.

Also heard today that Arsenal enquired about Jung to replace Sagna and a deal could be done in the summer.

Good day for the youth team.

You outta money yet:p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement