Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

Wilberto wrote: »
    Eurovision anyone??

Maria_Yaremchuk_1_cut.jpg

I love Maria!

am i wrong to of had a **** or 3 during polands performance, there was just something about their washing cloths and turning butter techniques....

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭LEGEND24

To be fair to the Wolfsburg manager he logs in he simply may not know about the concern aspects to the game and stuff.

I've PM'd him explaining it and offered any advice he might need. He may already know all this but it did just in case.

Well in saying that i dont know whats going on with some of the players,yes i am new to this game,all the concerns are players moaning about lack of games and yet i play these players in games regular and they dont go away! It looks like im gonna lose some now cos of transfer requests so i might as well flog any who are concerned now and get new players in..playing them doesnt seem to work

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

LEGEND24 wrote: »
    Well in saying that i dont know whats going on with some of the players,yes i am new to this game,all the concerns are players moaning about lack of games and yet i play these players in games regular and they dont go away! It looks like im gonna lose some now cos of transfer requests so i might as well flog any who are concerned now and get new players in..playing them doesnt seem to work

Could you explain to me why you sold Rodriguez for such a crappy offer?
    Fair enough you're new to the game, but why would you take a 88 player when plenty of managers (including myself) had offered much better deals?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭The Governor

LEGEND24 wrote: »

Keep playing them their concerns will go away but it takes time, can take months but as long as their playing your sound.

If anyone here is looking for some 89's to improve their squad I'm selling practically all mine.

I want a bit of a change around so I'm willing to let go of Esteban Granero, Michael Dawson, Szabolcs Huszti, Vasilis Torosidis, Senad Lulic and Diego Forlan.

I'm after up and coming younger players around 87/88 if anyone's interested.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

If anyone here is looking for some 89's to improve their squad I'm selling practically all mine.

I want a bit of a change around so I'm willing to let go of Esteban Granero, Michael Dawson, Szabolcs Huszti, Vasilis Torosidis, Senad Lulic and Diego Forlan.

I'm after up and coming younger players around 87/88 if anyone's interested.

you caught my interest in the first paragraph but then i read the names on offer....

very disappointed.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

swoody wrote: »
    you've been at more clubs then most, infact probably everyone..... so i presume you're referring to your stint at panathinaikos.

I signed 4 players and none of them are there anymore.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

modo85 wrote: »
    Maybe there was another deal involved in another gameworld, after all most of yez were involved in a few of these

royreidcaescalatedquickly-13990908098gnk4.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

@the Governor, you can have him on loan next season, and anyone else the chairman will let go :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Lads, a quick word cause I've had a few people asking.

Xavi will not be going for cash. He's rated 96, and even with a drop is going to stay in the mid-90s, so I won't be accepting cash for him. I'm after at least one 90 rated player in return, possibly 2. But otherwise, I'm happy to see him dominating my midfield ;)

Meanwhile, I'll also throw this out there for the end of the season; I had a deal in place with someone else to trade Mkhitaryan and Goretzka for a mid-90s player. Since it's not going through now, but I've already resigned myself to losing the duo, they are available as a package for the right 90+ rated player ;)

Walker will likely be available too. Possibly Lloris for the right goalkeeper in a swap. After that, I'm not sure if I'll be looking to move many others on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭TheGunns

Klaassen, Janmaat and Cillessen all got increases (although Klaassen and Cillessen are still rated pretty poorly) so pretty happy :D

swoody wrote: »
    you caught my interest in the first paragraph but then i read the names on offer....

very disappointed.

Will you stop with all the 90+ players you have an 89 would be lucky to make kit man :pac:

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    @the Governor, you can have him on loan next season, and anyone else the chairman will let go :)

Thanks a bunch :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Napoli

Dat youth team :p

Season 43..That's when i will shine!!!!:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Maldjd23 wrote: »
    Season 43..That's when i will shine!!!!:D:D:D:D

I think some people are planning the same like cruzeiro that was a hefty offer for that Brazilian, will be waiting a while on that return.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,198 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Torress Guilherme from Hanover

Jon Flanagan from Liverpool

Ribeiro Dodo from Lazio

All returned to their clubs after a loan spell at Genoa.

Thank you to the managers involved.

They all go back with a shiny Cup medal too.

Dominated my match against AZ tonight but could only scrape a draw so I stay 4th tied with Portsmouth at 55, Everton won and leapfrogged us both into 2nd at 56 while Roma win and take the top spot with 57 points.

Still in with a shout but need to be more consistent, dropping points where I really shouldn't be.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,054 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Eh i dunno was unable to prevent a Aston Villa defeat to Internazionale.
    Aston Villa slumped to a 3 - 0 defeat against Internazionale in their Division 2 fixture. :mad:

From top to 5th in 4 days and best player injured :mad:

1-1 draw with Boca sees us slip into 4th, tied with 3rd placed Bordeaux, while Flamengo leap into 2nd, balls to it anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

Draw away to Munich!!! Happily take that!!

• Advertisement

Maxi Pereira is suspended for my next match as well, really don't need first teamers getting silly yellows in the run in.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,198 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Lost 3-2 to Malaga.

Play-off dream is fading.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

A 5-2 win against manchester united for real madrid which keeps me top with 5 games left to go still not confident though I just cant shake off chelsea.

Fabregas has been a monster for me since I sold benzema

Fabregas: games:31 goals:17 assists:12 avp:8.16

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭unkymo

Seaneh wrote: »
    Dominated my match against AZ tonight but could only scrape a draw so I stay 4th tied with Portsmouth at 55, Everton won and leapfrogged us both into 2nd at 56 while Roma win and take the top spot with 57 points.

Still in with a shout but need to be more consistent, dropping points wherefore I really shouldn't be.

A good 5-2 win for my Everton team away to Sevilla. Up to 2nd now. My next 2 games are against Portsmouth (in third) and Benfica (in fourth!). So it will change again next week.

unkymo wrote: »
    A good 5-2 win for my Everton team away to Sevilla. Up to 2nd now. My next 2 games are against Portsmouth (in third) and Benfica (in fourth!). So it will change again next week.

If I can beat you and Shakhtar I think I *should* get automatic promotion as long as I don't drop points along the way.

There are no easy games in this league!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭phobia2011

Pressure mounting at PSG, 4 - 0 loss to Kiev leaves them 6 pts from the drop with 5 games to play.......

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Athletic Club slumped to a 3 - 0 defeat to Vélez Sársfield in their Division 3 fixture.

Feckin computer teams - but Palermo lost so no major harm done, probably won't catch Anzhi now though

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

That young man again!!

Sir Bobby Robson steered FC Porto to victory against Liverpool.
    FC Porto beat Liverpool 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Benteke scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Morata was also on the scoresheet for his side.

What a purchase! 3 games, 2 goals, 1 assist :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Back in with a chance of promotion, hope this continues.

James Mcconville steered Hamburger SV to victory against São Paulo FC.
    Hamburger SV outclassed São Paulo FC and beat them 4 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Navas scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Tévez and Fanni were also amongst the goalscorers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭Peanut Butter Jelly

1-0 win on my return to management.

And 6 offers on my news feed. If only I got that much action on a night out. :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement