Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Is this the first time in this gameworld we've had Level 5 concerns?

Have a few level 2s now myself. No one major and might try and move a few on in the off-season...
    Nope, i got my previous keeper from Valencia after he went to level5

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

What in the name of Jaysus did they do to the website :mad:

KERSPLAT! wrote: »

Dont mind it personally ... the one thing I dont like is the calender strip at the top getting smaller

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Calender strip
    Tactics screen is missing bits, namely the right hand side of the pitch!
    Quick drop down for changing clubs/leagues is gone
    Club list seems pointless, if I want to know who was on I'd check the club list, a constant seems pointless
    I rathered the news at the bottom, seemed a lot clearer than over on the right

The next match preview, turn, etc is a welcome change, didn't need it on every page

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

KERSPLAT! wrote: »

my eyes they hurt now!
    so much wasted space!!

full details of update @ http://www.soccermanager.com/community.php?action=gameupdates
    May 8, 2014

We have introduced a new layout to Soccer Manager that uses media queries. What does this mean? It means that Soccer Manager now adapts to your screen resolution and therefore gives you a better experience. Why have we made this change? Apart from providing a better user experience we also want to take advantage of the full width of the page but most importantly so that the Multiplayer looks the same as the forthcoming Single Player game.
    Soccer Manager Single Player is still under development and we are giving you the chance to access the new game before anyone else or even become part of it. Does this interest you? Then please visit the Single Player tab for full details.
    Over the past few months we have listened to our communities feedback regarding the SMFA. Along with this feedback we have also analysed the reports that have come in in great detail. Due to this we have made numerous changes to the SMFA that will address the concerns that our community has raised and it will also by more dynamic and tailored to specific Game Worlds as we understand that each one is different.
    We have also listened to our communities feedback after we asked you "What you would like to see given back to you for your loyalty?" and we are happy to say that you will now receive additional club slots dependent on how long you have been playing Soccer Manager. This means that when your SM Reputation hits 60 you will receive an additional club slot and then an additional one when it hits 100.
    In Upgrades we have removed Boku as one of the payment options. You can still pay with your mobile / cell phone but this will be via iTunes or Google Play via the Soccer Manager app.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,202 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Divock Origi makes the Belgium World Cup squad GT, I might consider anything you might offer :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

JamboMac wrote: »
    Wolfsburg chairman finally accepts and 2 of us tied wonder how he'll decide where to go.

If you're talking about either Vieirinha or Koo, the manager didn't accept. The club is forced to accept on account of the fact that the players in question had requested a transfer away from the club, (i.e. they both reached a concern level of 5).

Divock Origi makes the Belgium World Cup squad GT, I might consider anything you might offer :pac:

Name you price ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Wilberto wrote: »
    If you're talking about either Vieirinha or Koo, the manager didn't accept. The club is forced to accept on account of the fact that the players in question had requested a transfer away from the club, (i.e. they both reached a concern level of 5).

No I understand that but me and palmeiras I think both 8 million bid accepted for vierinha so wondering how they decide is it the team in the bigger league or where he'll more likely get his game?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

No I understand that but me and palmeiras I think both 8 million bid accepted for vierinha so wondering how they decide is it the team in the bigger league or where he'll more likely get his game?

Did you both bid exactly 8m and not a penny more? For instance, 8,001,000 would show up as 8m but would be more than 8,000,000....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Did you both bid exactly 8m and not a penny more? For instance, 8,001,000 would show up as 8m but would be more than 8,000,000....

Pretty sure there identical 8,000,000.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Pretty sure there identical 8,000,000.

Ya I bid 8mil exactly too I think

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Looks like Div 3 promotion chasers is more attractive than Div 2 also rans.

Well won Colemania.

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

Mixed feelings at the san siro as Inter Milan announce that their manager has signed a 2 year gold membership which means they will have to suffer for several more seasons with IrishGoldberg before a talented manager can take charge!

Irish responded by saying he reckons David Moyes is close to becoming his new ast manager!!

All thanks to the 50% off sale!!!

Seaneh wrote: »
    Looks like Div 3 promotion chasers is more attractive than Div 2 also rans.

Well won Colemania.

Luck of the draw i guess!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,054 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

New layout is blocking part of the pitch when doing tactics

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Burlap_Sack

Not a fan of the new look at all. Way too much scrolling to be done.

New look is fine on IE.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Slide Rule Pass

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    New look is fine on IE.

resized_raisin-face-meme-generator-he-s-using-internet-explorer-a92d3b.jpg

I see Modo85 has been given a 2 week ban.

He admitted to baiting and is now trying to get thegovernor banned too.

I think over reactions like this are the reason we don't get as many posting anymore and why we are not attracting enough new people to here.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭The Governor

I think over reactions like this are the reason we don't get as many posting anymore and why we are not attracting enough new people to here.

Firstly can I say I'm sorry I over reacted to that post lads, I fell for the troll and I'm very sorry for disrupting and ruining the thread. I'll take whatever punishment I'm due from the mods.

I just don't get the fact his posts clearly show him saying he was baiting for a reaction and trying to say I'm the one to fault. He's even lying saying he posted saying he was only messing and told me to calm down, heh.

Firstly can I say I'm sorry I over reacted to that post lads, I fell for the troll and I'm very sorry for disrupting and ruining the thread. I'll take whatever punishment I'm due from the mods.

I just don't get the fact his posts clearly show him saying he was baiting for a reaction and trying to say I'm the one to fault. He's even lying saying he posted saying he was only messing and told me to calm down, heh.

I just want to say I am not referring to yourself in what I said above.

This is probably partially my fault for bringing up the whole topic which caused the debate.......

Really didn't think it would go that way at all and definitely wasn't looking for an argument. I'm still new to this so was just questioning the transfer policy of his. My bad it seems.... :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭The Governor

Colemania wrote: »
    This is probably partially my fault for bringing up the whole topic which caused the debate.......

Really didn't think it would go that way at all and definitely wasn't looking for an argument. I'm still new to this so was just questioning the transfer policy of his. My bad it seems.... :o

Will you go way outta that mate you had nothing to do with it. He chose to troll for a reaction and I'm at fault for my own reaction.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Let's get this back on topic....

Transfer Message
    The offer for Andrija BALIC of Hajduk Split from Athletic Club has been accepted along with other club offers. Hajduk Split will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Pipped Porto by a measly 123k (if my maths is right) - this guy could end up as a Pennant or an Adbullayev (for my fellow Everton fans), but 2.2m is worth the gamble for a 16 year old that Chelsea are desperate to sign

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭tonic wine

Stupid adds blocking my upcoming games at the top of the page on my mobile devices. Anyone know the best way of getting rid of these?

tonic wine wrote: »
    Stupid adds blocking my upcoming games at the top of the page on my mobile devices. Anyone know the best way of getting rid of these?

adblock plus is your man.

https://adblockplus.org/en/android-install

Screw you if it's not good enough.........

Just kidding.

(ps-make sure your phone allows external apps)

Cheers, phone sorted. Any recommendations for iPad?

tonic wine wrote: »
    Cheers, phone sorted. Any recommendations for iPad?

Fcuk it out the window ;)

• Advertisement

Fcuk it out the window ;)

Adds still there.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement