Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Slide Rule Pass

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Willow Murphy steered Estudiantes to victory against Manchester United.
    Estudiantes beat Manchester United 2 - 1 in their Friendly fixture.
    Roux had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    éderson and Dejagah were amongst the goalscorers.

First legitimate goal for Ashkan Dejagah. He had scored before but it was disallowed because the referee is clearly a racist. Thankfully, we still went on to win that game too!!

Fourth Vs Fifth tomorrow evening when we travel to face Stuttgart with the opportunity to leap into third should we better Palermo's result at Wolfsburg.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

I end up switching between IE, chrome and firefox a lot as there is always something not working on one of them. ....eg, the chat on SM will not work on chrome for me

Hey Hannover,

Did I miss a trick here? Though it a little odd that you'd come get a 77 rated 18yr old from a managed club for 3.5times what I paid for him when there is tons of them at unmanaged, but couldnt find any link to imminent RL deals so decided to gracefully accept the bit of profit.

Doru POPADIUC has completed his move to Hannover 96 from FC Porto for 2,500,000

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Hey Hannover,

Did I miss a trick here? Though it a little odd that you'd come get a 77 rated 18yr old from a managed club for 3.5times what I paid for him when there is tons of them at unmanaged, but couldnt find any link to imminent RL deals so decided to gracefully accept the bit of profit.

Oh my God! Did you not hear? That kid's going to be the next Lionel Messi!

For real this time!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭The Governor

Hey Hannover,

PSG have just had an 8m bid accepted for him, you've been done :eek::eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,054 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Someone sell me a defender 89+ for cash

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Someone sell me a defender 89+ for cash

Get in line..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

PSG have just had an 8m bid accepted for him, you've been done :eek::eek::eek:

At best hadji.:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Goretzka with a +2 to 87 this morning. Interesting....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Was it someone in this league that sold Ricardo Rodriguez recently for peanuts? He just got a +1 up to 90.....

EDIT: I also see that a lot of Cruzeiro and Rangers (now unmanaged) players got rating increases. Well played lads!

Colemania wrote: »
    Was it someone in this league that sold Ricardo Rodriguez recently for peanuts? He just got a +1 up to 90.....

EDIT: I also see that a lot of Cruzeiro and Rangers (now unmanaged) players got rating increases. Well played lads!

Yup and he got offered numerous 90rated players and cash from managers prior to taking the offer he did

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

João MÁRIO has completed his move to SL Benfica from Villarreal for 1,000,000 plus Fábio CARDOSO . All other offers were turned down.

Delighted with that, just named in the Portugal squad for the World Cup.

Yup and he got offered numerous 90rated players and cash from managers prior to taking the offer he did

Almost as weird a transfer as selling an 89 rated midfielder who's been one of the best in Seire A for 2 seasons and just moved to Roma to a friend in exchange for two nobodies and some money...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Seaneh wrote: »
    Almost as weird a transfer as selling an 89 rated midfielder who's been one of the best in Seire A for 2 seasons and just moved to Roma to a friend in exchange for two nobodies and some money...

Do go on..?

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Do go on..?

Nainggolan.

3.0M and Giulio Donati (nobody) and Oriol Romeu (Nobody( and Brayan Perea (decent youngster, but a long, long way off being an 86 never mind 89) at face value.

Bull**** deal

Nainggolan.

3.0M and Giulio Donati (nobody) and Oriol Romeu (Nobody( and Brayan Perea (decent youngster, but a long, long way off being an 86 never mind 89) at face value.

Bull**** deal

Sounds crazy alright but at least Donati got a +1 this morning....

The joys of having monitoring off I suppose :)

Sounds crazy alright but at least Donati got a +1 this morning....

Nainggolan is due a +2.

• Advertisement

Nainggolan is due a +2.

Really? Strange he's only on standby for Belgium also although they do have a lot of good centre mids and regardless of his form, they would never drop fellaini

Really? Strange he's only on standby for Belgium also although they do have a lot of good centre mids and regardless of his form, they would never drop fellaini

Belgium ignored him while he was at Catania despite him being one of the best central midfielders in Serie A, that's not his fault. He should be starting for them ahead of the likes of Witsel, he's a much better player.

The joys of having monitoring off I suppose :)

Yeah.

Listen, with it off, people are free to make whatever deals they want, and to be honest, there's no point criticizing any deals that take place. If two people reach an agreement, and monitoring is off, then all you're doing by moaning publicly is causing tension and bad feelings.

What I'd say is keep the deals in mind next time the debate starts up on if monitoring should be off and on, and use it as an example off a deal you disagree with. But don't get personal and accept that as things stand, people are free to do whatever deals they want regardless of who "wins".

Belgium ignored him while he was at Catania despite him being one of the best central midfielders in Serie A, that's not his fault. He should be starting for them ahead of the likes of Witsel, he's a much better player.

Witsel is quite good alright though but I'd give up Defour's place for Nainggolan to be honest.

Yeah.

Listen, with it off, people are free to make whatever deals they want, and to be honest, there's no point criticizing any deals that take place. If two people reach an agreement, and monitoring is off, then all you're doing by moaning publicly is causing tension and bad feelings.

What I'd say is keep the deals in mind next time the debate starts up on if monitoring should be off and on, and use it as an example off a deal you disagree with. But don't get personal and accept that as things stand, people are free to do whatever deals they want regardless of who "wins".

I wasn't starting any debate or criticising any deal or rule. It was a simple statement. It's handy to have monitoring off when doing crazy deals. I've already said before that once both managers are happy then they can do what they want.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Delighted with that, just named in the Portugal squad for the World Cup.

Ar5eh0le :P

I wasn't starting any debate or criticising any deal or rule. It was a simple statement. It's handy to have monitoring off when doing crazy deals. I've already said before that once both managers are happy then they can do what they want.

Sorry, the comment wasn't aimed at you; it was building on top of yours in reply to the comments made by others in recent days.

Sorry, the comment wasn't aimed at you; it was building on top of yours in reply to the comments made by others in recent days.

Apologies, I picked it up wrong :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭bazarakus

Apologies, I picked it up wrong :)

Butting into other people's arguments eh? That's not like you!

Noting to see here Guard, move on ...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭bazarakus

Yeah.

The grapes may be sour but some saps are addicted to them ;o)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement