Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Lost 5-3 away to Arsenal.

Sad reflection of our thread that by 20:28 there has been no comment on tonights results yet ....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Lost 5-3 away to Arsenal.

Sad reflection of our thread that by 20:28 there has been no comment on tonights results yet ....

I see us getting 1 more season before this place dies :(

But on a lighter note I won 0-2 VS Wolfsburg.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,205 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Another defeat,

Genoa 0-2 Marseille

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Two wins in a row!

Let the false hope descend upon me!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Won my must win match to get back into contention in D2 but picked up two suspensions. Really can't afford to drop many points from here on in.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

bazarakus wrote: »
    Butting into other people's arguments eh? That's not like you!

Noting to see here Guard, move on ...

He quoted me and I replied. What argument or is this another conspiracy? Put your tin foil hat back on ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭phobia2011

Im getting homesick, my team have no Balls, there talented and all that but at the core, .............!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Athletic Club beat Fenerbahçe SK 1 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.

Toivonen had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Jansen was on the scoresheet for his side.

Still second - still loving it...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭Peanut Butter Jelly

Have the tables updated yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

Anzhi beat Galatasaray SK 3 - 2 in their Division 3 fixture.
    Soldado and Veloso were amongst the goalscorers.

Another game down, and one step closer to automatic promotion.

18 games unbeaten in the league now

23 unbeaten in all comps

Even Soldado is scoring :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

2-1 win over Kiev :D

Anyone know any other leagues where managers are active with transfers and money is useful?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

3-2 win over Sporting. My 37 year old Yepes grabbing a goal, man of the match.......and an injury :( Out for 2 weeks and I've only 1 decent centre back now and no money! My keepers are useless too!

Using the RL logic, Napoli seem to have gotten themselves safe tonight reaching 41pts.

Liverpool and Man Utd did some good business today being the only 2 teams to win in the relegation battle.

If results go against Leverkusen in the next game week their faith could be sealed

| | Napoli | PSG | Man Utd | Porto | Newcastle | Liverpool | Sunderland | LeverKusen
    _____ | _____ | _____ | _____ | _____ | _____ | _____ | _____ | _____ | _____
    Thu 8 May | Division 1 | [H] B. Leverkusen (L) | [H] Valencia(W) | [A] Arsenal(L) | [A] Newcastle(D) | [H] FC Porto(D) | [H] A. Madrid(W) | [A] Juventus(W) | [A] SSC Napoli(W)
    Sun 11 May | Division 1 | [A] B. München(D) | [A] D. Kyiv(L) | [H] R. Madrid(L) | [H] Liverpool(W) | [A] AC Milan(L) | [A] FC Porto(L) | [H] Chelsea(L) | [H] Dortmund(D)
    Thu 15 May | Division 1 | [H] Valencia(D) | [H] Sunderland(D) | [A] Juventus(W) | [A] Arsena(L)l | [H] Liverpool(L) | [A] Newcastle(W) | [A] PSG(D) | [A] AC Milan(L)
    Sun 18 May | Division 1 | [A] D. Kyiv | [A] Man. City | [H] Chelsea | [H] R. Madrid | [A] B. Leverkusen | [H] Arsenal | [H] T. Hotspur | [H] Newcastle
    Thu 22 May | Division 1 | [H] Sunderland | [H] Man. United | [A] PSG | [A] Juventus | [H] Arsenal | [A] R. Madrid | [A] SSC Napoli | [H] B. München
    Sun 25 May | Division 1 | [A] Man. City | [A] A. Madrid | [H] T. Hotspur | [H] Chelsea | [A] B. München | [H] Juventus | [H] Dortmund | [A] Valencia
    Thu 29 May | Division 1 | [H] Man. United | [H] FC Porto | [A] SSC Napoli | [A] PSG | [H] R. Madrid | [A] Chelsea | [A] AC Milan | [H] D. Kyiv

Pos. | Team | Pld. | Gd. | Pts.
    15 | FC PORTO | 34 | -10 | 40
    16 | Manchester United | 34 | -13 | 40
    17 | Liverpool | 34 | -15 | 38
    18 | Newcastle United | 34 | -18 | 35
    19 | Sunderland | 34 | -16 | 31
    20 | Bayer Leverkusen | 34 | -28 | 27

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭The Governor

Lost 3-0 to Malaga.

Meh, just got Dortmund in a new German Championship GW that opened so gonna be concentrating on that mostly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭Peanut Butter Jelly

Out of the relegation zone with FC Twente.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

Its between real madrid and chelsea who will become division 1 champions no matter what way it goes hats must go off to chelsea manager who were a division 2 team last year he deserves it more in all honesty.
    All I wanted to do rhis season was silence the haters who said pepper won the league with madrid last year and I only seen them over the line well i think ive proved my worth no matter if I finish second or first.

On a side note the thread has gone very quiet but the nice weather is here and no one wants to he stuck infront of a computer with the sun pelting in and we will see what happens as the season finishes but it should pick up a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

A point against Valencia with old boy Lass scoring against me again!!!

Probably safe this season but reckon i will be in trouble next season.

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

Inter lose again, am slowly being dragged back into relegation fight. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

Its between real madrid and chelsea who will become division 1 champions no matter what way it goes hats must go off to chelsea manager who were a division 2 team last year he deserves it more in all honesty.
    All I wanted to do rhis season was silence the haters who said pepper won the league with madrid last year and I only seen them over the line well i think ive proved my worth no matter if I finish second or first.

On a side note the thread has gone very quiet but the nice weather is here and no one wants to he stuck infront of a computer with the sun pelting in and we will see what happens as the season finishes but it should pick up a bit.

Hopefully a few transfers will liven the place up...Selling me Rodriguez and Draxler would be a start!!!!:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭phobia2011

Seems to be a bit of unrest at PSG, explosive scenes in dressing room after 1-1 draw with sunderland, sources claim Mr Phobia and Zlatan had to be seperated. :mad::mad::mad:

phobia2011 wrote: »
    Seems to be a bit of unrest at PSG, explosive scenes in dressing room after 1-1 draw with sunderland, sources claim Mr Phobia and Zlatan had to be seperated. :mad::mad::mad:

SEPERATED?!
    tumblr_m97o000CmY1rcc4hlo1_500.jpg

ZLATAN SAYS ZLATAN DOESNT DO SEPERATED
    tumblr_m4quftoeoa1rvtiu0o1_500smile.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,054 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

2-2 draw at zenit. Only 4 points from 12 has seen me drop from top to 6th. Need to win my last 4 games now

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    I see us getting 1 more season before this place dies :(

I reckon its the digs at each other, the arguing that is putting people off posting here ...

People used to fire up their results here constantly, now it just seems its just controversy gets the post count ticking

I reckon its the digs at each other, the arguing that is putting people off posting here ...

People used to fire up their results here constantly, now it just seems its just controversy gets the post count ticking

Thats bull****!!! You're just posting nonsense as usual!

:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭The Governor

Yeah says the resident forum cnut. You're nothing but a sneaky, snide, dodgy transfer dealing little scrote :mad:

I joke, I joke :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Tis a shame this thread is seemingly petering out.

For my part, I may get back to posting meaningless ****e to help it out....

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Right well I'll throw up some Div 4 news

Malaga win again in Div 4,9 games undefeated,3 outta their 4 remaining games against mangerless teams,surely the favourites for the automatic spot now?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Ass handed to me, with 4 games left and five points off the lowest place playoff it looks like promotion hopes is over.

James Mcconville was unable to prevent a Hamburger SV defeat to AS Roma.
    Hamburger SV have lost to AS Roma 6 - 2 in a thrilling Division 2 encounter.
    Eremenko and Bonaventura were amongst the goalscorers.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

It's the end of the season. Those not in contention are quiet, things will pick up in a few weeks time with the usual transfer bonanza and the new season looming. It may have been busier before but it was mostly arguments between a select few, including myself. I made a decision to stay out of the arguments and others have done the same it seems, leaving the forum a little more quiet. Whether that's good or bad, I don't know know :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement