Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

4 games left, and one game off Real being uncatchable for me :( 10 points clear of first, but at least I pulled myself back up into the top 4 again.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Right well I'll throw up some Div 4 news

Malaga win again in Div 4,9 games undefeated,3 outta their 4 remaining games against mangerless teams,surely the favourites for the automatic spot now?

No Perrin, you are the favourite!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

No Perrin, you are the favourite!!
    Bah surely Malaga with that run in,form and squad,sure they have 9 players rated 89 or higher,I just have Carlos Bacca rated 89...and thats it(although I did get Eto but he'll only be fit for the last 2/3 games of the season but thats where I might need him)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Bah surely Malaga with that run in,form and squad,sure they have 9 players rated 89 or higher,I just have Carlos Bacca rated 89...and thats it(although I did get Eto but he'll only be fit for the last 2/3 games of the season but thats where I might need him)

Ah would ya stop, you're up to your old tricks!!! Try convince everyone you're a non runner! Lag me arse!! Yeah, I know what you're at "Perrin" if that is your real name!!??

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭The Governor

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Ah would ya stop, you're up to your old tricks!!! Try convince everyone you're a non runner! Lag me arse!! Yeah, I know what you're at "Perrin" if that is your real name!!??

:D

He's doing a Jose Mourinho on it :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Willow Murphy steered Estudiantes to victory against Stuttgart.
    Estudiantes outclassed Stuttgart and beat them 3 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.
    Roux scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    éderson and Büttner were also amongst the goalscorers.

Unfortunately there's no movement at the top as Palermo also win. It would have been nice to be third for a while, although I'm pretty sure we were second for a little chunk of the season at the start!! Four games left and 8 points clear of the chasers. If I win at home to Hanover on Sunday I could effectively guarantee a play-off place.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

4-0 win and still in touching distance of the top 2, need to keep this up for 4 more games to try get automatic promotion.

Ronaldinho scored two with Arteta snd Pizzaro, who was MOTM, getting one each. Claudio proving himself important again and keeping Pato out of the team.

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭king size mars bar

We,re going to win the league, we,re going to win the league! Ok ok maybe not, won't be sorry to see the end of this season, going to be tough to get straight back up from div 2 but that's the goal!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

A few +1s at Bayern M. Today

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭RickyOFlaherty

Its between real madrid and chelsea who will become division 1 champions no matter what way it goes hats must go off to chelsea manager who were a division 2 team last year he deserves it more in all honesty.
    All I wanted to do rhis season was silence the haters who said pepper won the league with madrid last year and I only seen them over the line well i think ive proved my worth no matter if I finish second or first.

On a side note the thread has gone very quiet but the nice weather is here and no one wants to he stuck infront of a computer with the sun pelting in and we will see what happens as the season finishes but it should pick up a bit.

Cheers .. it is a pleasure duelling with you. I have a decent squad to be fair .. wish the previous manager had kept Oscar and Cahill but can't really complain about the hand I was dealt.

I dropped two points against Valencia a couple of games ago ... was 4-2 up with 5 minutes to go .. think that is going to haunt me in the end. Still 12 points to play for .. missing Mata for most of those games though.

Milan not doing bad either in third place .. and Spurs and Kiev also playing above their stations.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Manzoor14

Trying desperately to haul Arsenal into the top 4! A few games ago I would have been happy with a top half finish but now i'm on a run of 9 wins from 10 and 3 teams above me dropped points last night. Believe!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

I see we have our 1st champions of the season already crowned with my old club Auxerre taking the honours in Div 4!
    Another old club of mine Malaga are also in a pretty strong position to get automatic qualification or at least a play-off spot following me leaving them in mid table earlier this season.

Nice win last night against hamburg which keeps things ticking along nicely for the moment anyways, big match coming up against Barca though!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭tonic wine

Milan not doing bad either in third place .. and Spurs and Kiev also playing above their stations.

Throw in Munich, Juventus and Arsenal all battling it out for a top four finish. Only two points separating 3rd and 7th, it's going to be an exciting finish.

AC Milan has to play both Munich and Kyiv, which could be big deciders on how things finish. They could all end up taking points off each other and end up finishing out of the top 4.

Juve and spurs I think for champions league next season.

Hans Vanaken got another +1 today, this young fella is steadily rising :)

Max Meyer bumped to 87, totally deserved, great player.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭bazarakus

Not in their WC squad so I read.

bazarakus wrote: »
    Not in their WC squad so I read.

Yera he has plenty of time for the likes of that, he's young yet :D

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Burlap_Sack

I'm not happy about this....He has 7 goals and 16 assists in 34 games for me this season already and I'm afraid the new rating could go to his head.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

I'm not happy about this....He has 7 goals and 16 assists in 34 games for me this season already and I'm afraid the new rating could go to his head.

Name a price

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Udinese are free. Good club there lads.

• Advertisement

He's welcome at Werder Bremen any time :D:p

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Burlap_Sack

Name a price

Pretty sure I set his release clause at a 150mil but because I'm a reasonable guy and I like you I'm willing to knock off 10%:p

I will happily give you 135million if you can get soccermanager to agree to such a deal:)

Did I miss the announcement Costa was for sale?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

With silly season..... i.e. end of season creeping upon us, time to start the squad revamp!

I'll listen to offers on:
    SANTON, Davide
    CAPOUE, Étienne
    GABBIADINI, Manolo
    BELFODIL, Ishak

Few others too....... offer away!!! I'm looking for an out and out striker (I'll also listen to offers including promising young talent + cash) OR I can put 2 of these players together as part of a deal......

Also I'll be loaning out anyone 85 or under, a few of those will be due rises, say Dodo so if I can loan him out next season whilst still 85 you could have an 87ish player for the season!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭The Internet

Did I miss the announcement Costa was for sale?

I must have missed it as well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

I must have missed it as well

Me three

I just put in an offer to test the waters and many have followed it seems

I count 7 rejected bids for him now :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Lads.....

Good news and bad news...... (could mean the opposite way around depending on who you are!)

Good: I'm back on thread

Bad: Decided to use the ignore list, so unfortunately this totally one sided argument that has me at the centre of it (again) whist I was in self-imposed hiatus will continue to be just that...... one sided.

I'm done to death with that, time to get my focus back on what's best for the thread/GW!

Tell the truth, some of you missed me...... admit it!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement