Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

Lads.....

Good news and bad news...... (could mean the opposite way around depending on who you are!)

Good: I'm back on thread

Bad: Decided to use the ignore list, so unfortunately this totally one sided argument that has me at the centre of it (again) whist I was in self-imposed hiatus will continue to be just that...... one sided.

I'm done to death with that, time to get my focus back on what's best for the thread/GW!

Tell the truth, some of you missed me...... admit it!

A very welcome back mate the thread needs some personalities back.

And due to this announcement I will make an announcement of my own I will stay on for another season im just not ready to walk away from the game yet I thought I was but id only end up getting depressed at 8pm on thursdays and sundays with no results to check, so you will have to put up with me for another season at the least ladies:)

And yes Teamshadowclan the modric deal is still on if you want it to be:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭phobia2011

Did I miss the announcement Costa was for sale?

Ibrahimovic is!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

''HIS EXCELLENCY AND CUP CHAMPION FOR LIFE,LORD PROTECTOR OF THE LITTLE CLUBS eireannBEAR WOULD LIKE TO CONGRATULATE ''THE INTERNET'' ON RESISTING THE TEMPTATION OF SELLING SUNDERLAND COSTA IN RETURN FOR FERNANDINHO BEING TRANSFERRED TO RANGERS.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Feel Good Friday right here

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

phobia2011 wrote: »
    Ibrahimovic is!

I would have loved to have landed PSG JUST to clear that squad out! Not that it needs it but would have been exciting times in the transfer market :D:D

Anyone else your listening to offers on?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Delighted with the ratings changes over the last few days. Lots of +1s and +2s for some youngsters and Neuer getting a bump to 95 and Kroos up to 93. Very happy with the team at the moment just need to get them performing ie my tactics right!! Struggled badly with consistency this season :/

As someone said earlier, Chelsea doing fantastic considering they were just promoted. Real making a good go of defending the title and Milan, Kiev and Spurs flying as well. Arsenal in flying form too

Top 4 would do me at this stage!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

MEHMEDI, Admir added to the transfer list.

23 year old, rated 87, AM(C),F(RLC)

Have him listed at 7.5m, but will take lower if people want him. Tbh, I want the cash for him asap :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

MEHMEDI, Admir added to the transfer list.

23 year old, rated 87, AM(C),F(RLC)

Have him listed at 7.5m, but will take lower if people want him. Tbh, I want the cash for him asap :)

Made an offer ;)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Made an offer ;)

Sold! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

Made an offer ;)

You could accept mine while you're online like ;)

• Advertisement

Iago wrote: »
    You could accept mine while you're online like ;)

No :mad:
    You're gonna win the league.. You're not getting my players as well :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

No :mad:
    You're gonna win the league.. You're not getting my players as well :pac:

Le Sigh :(

It's not like I was taking him for nothing, sometimes you have to give in order to get.

Besides which, I may not win the league at all.

When is swoody back from holidays does anyone know I want to have a word about alexis sanchez with him

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

Lads, Im looking for the impossible...... someone to sell a 90+ mc whos not on his last legs for cash :eek: Prove everyone else wrong and show it can be done.

People want to believe it'll get the ball rolling but it wont

Firmino finally got his 90* !!!! :)

FltlBnU.png

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Anyone think they need to increase the frequency or even the length of time someone gets injured in the game?
    I rarely have guys injured and even when they are its only for a couple of days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭bazarakus

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Anyone think they need to increase the frequency or even the length of time someone gets injured in the game?
    I rarely have guys injured and even when they are its only for a couple of days.

No. Too many injuries. Wait til you have your best player missing for 3/4 if the season. Not a fun time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭tonic wine

Lucky you. I've had players out for two weeks which can be upto 5 games.
    I'll pass thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

I've been crippled by injury time and time again this season.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

I think you'll find Eto'o is injured :p

Just out of interest, is he anywhere near making his debut?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Flamengo must have a decent enough fitness centre so :pac:
    I think you'll find Eto'o is injured :p

Just out of interest, is he anywhere near making his debut?
    I got him like that. :D
    Maybe the thursday game but if I win tomorrow I may not play him thursday.

Am I reading this right?

People are complaining that their players are not getting injured enough?

Really?????

How long till these players get a rating drop do you think? I want but age worries me

Ribery 96---turned 31 last month

Ibrahimovic 96- 33 in october

Toure 94---just turned 31

It will take young stars of mine to buy these players so its a tough one.

Dunno about Ibra but I think Yaya+1 to 95 and Ribery to stay put for a while

How long till these players get a rating drop do you think? I want but age worries me

Ribery - He won't drop.. Sure he was only recently nominated for POTY.

Ibrahimovic - I think he'll keep his rating.

Toure - Should get a +1 imo.

Ribery is an interesting one, whilst he is playing at Bayern you would guess he is pretty safe, but his main asset is his burst of acceleration to go past his man, and if you've watched the Bundesliga games as of late this 'burst' is no longer there! It could be tiredness from a long season or he could be in decline.... either way he will probably be 96 next season for sure but after that he will start to drop IMO...

Ibra - Class act and his game is based around his technical ability of which he has in abundance, he has runners around him to do the donkey work for him so he will shine on the big stages for another few years IMO... Anyone that has their own slogan 'Dare to Zlatan' is pretty safe :D

Toure - With Aguero out for long periods its safe to say he was THE man at City this year... He took the load on his shoulders and proved that he is head and shoulders above any CM in that league.... Its quite shocking that he is only 94 this long to be fair... He's better than 94

For those that have put in offers on Ranocchia, Capoue & Santon...

I've rejected them as I'm going to hold off until the end of season when squads are being rebuilt and the madness (hopefully) commences.

Some interesting offers and I was tempted by a few but I'm going to hold off and see what silly season brings!!

Thanks for views guys:)

What you think of alonso hes at 95 now how long till a drop do ye think?

• Advertisement

Thanks for views guys:)

What you think of alonso hes at 95 now how long till a drop do ye think?

Again, a class act.... He's more of a technical player that throws in tackles too and the speed of the team is all around him so he gets to save his legs more during matches...

I expect with ILLARRAMENDI getting some more game time next season Xabi will be rested more to keep him fresh, but not a bad thing as Madrid are a top club and should be challenging for the league and will do well in the CL next season too..... He should be good for a 95 for at least 2 seasons IMO...

If Carlo stays at Madrid it would be a good thing for him as well, Carlo knows how to treat the older members of the squad, he's a top top manager

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement