Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Seaneh wrote: »
    Good luck with Atleti, you will be pushing Real for top spot next season, especially after the reviews that are due and the world cup you will have a hell of a squad (already a very good squad!). You've been manager of the year this year.

Speaking of which... will I throw up a best manager and best poster thread since its near the end of the season?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Speaking of which... will I throw up a best manager and best poster thread since its near the end of the season?

Do, I aint running them again :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Some might want to wait until it's all decided to vote? Like if Chelsea squeak the title he'd be in contention for Manager of the season as well and some people might be waiting to decide? no harm though I guess, can always just give the poll a 10 day timer?

Can't do a poll cause I'd have to include everyone really.

Thread is up anyway, people can wait till the seasons over if they want :)

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=90447833#post90447833

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭king size mars bar

So it's definitely div 2soccer next season, will try to add to the squad but I think I have a squad that should be able to compete and push other top teams in that div hard. Hopefully Leverkusen will be back in div 1 in quick smart time!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

I also meant to say previously that the last match....
    Willow Murphy was unable to prevent a Estudiantes defeat to Hanover.
    Estudiantes have lost to Hanover 5 - 3 in a thrilling Division 3 encounter.
    Roux and éderson were amongst the goalscorers.

.....was also my 100th game in charge of the club!!! What a momentous occasion! It was just a shame we couldn't get the result to match!!

It's not definite but hammering out a deal with City for Aguero... would I be mad letting him go?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

It's not definite but hammering out a deal with City for Aguero... would I be mad letting him go?

Depends who your getting in return?

Would di maria and draxler be sonething youd consider just out of interest?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Really depends on who you are getting in return. Although it's hard to see who in the city team would tempt you if you are talking straight swap here.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Depends who your getting in return?

Would di maria and draxler be sonething youd consider just out of interest?

Speaking of Draxler.... You could have replied to my PM last night... ;-)

• Advertisement

Speaking of Draxler.... You could have replied to my PM last night... ;-)

I was going to reply but id have no cf to give you so its a dead end mate. Lazio really are hungry for draxler:)ha

I was going to reply but id have no cf to give you so its a dead end mate. Lazio really are hungry for draxler:)ha

Yeah I thought as much mate

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭gerp99

No you wouldnt be mad at all ;) no pressure if you dont want to sell!!! :D

gerp99 wrote: »
    No you wouldnt be mad at all ;) no pressure if you dont want to sell!!! :D

Do you mind if I post the deal?

Do you mind if I post the deal?

Post it:)

I'm sure he won't mind :p

So we have Silva and Ayew and
    Di Maria and Draxler

Leaning towards keeping him, a decent WC and I think he'll hit 95

Di Maria and Draxler

Ya being honest you prob are aswell to keep him. Injuries are his biggest problem but if he has a good wc and stays inury free and keeps banging in the goals next season skys the limit for him age is firmly on his side aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭RickyOFlaherty

Chelsea why you no lose?:( ha

Its a lottery now with 3 games to go between chelsea and madrid who ever loses first loses the title at this rate youd feel. Chelsea have a much better goal difference so if I draw a game i could very well lose on gd which would be sick:oha

We went 3-1 up at Old Trafford and I could finally take my eye off that game and watch yours. And six minutes from time comes your late winner. It is late winners like that which make the difference.

Go home City....... Your drunk!!!!!!!!!

Aguero = Silva alone, let alone throwing in another player, getting robbed IMO mate

Go home City....... Your drunk!!!!!!!!!

Aguero = Silva alone, let alone throwing in another player, getting robbed IMO mate

I wouldn't expect any less :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

Di Maria and Draxler

sigh..

What I'd give to have the resources to even think about maybe getting involved in some of these deals.

I've a net spend of €11m this year and I've €2m in the bank. Everything else is done by horse trading my best players. Hoping for an injection of cash from the chairman along with promotion, but it's only likely to be a few million in any event.

Iago wrote: »
    sigh..

What I'd give to have the resources to even think about maybe getting involved in some of these deals.

I've a net spend of €11m this year and I've €2m in the bank. Everything else is done by horse trading my best players. Hoping for an injection of cash from the chairman along with promotion, but it's only likely to be a few million in any event.

The prize money is shocking! Think I got about 4m when I won Div3 with Sao Paulo, I was hoping for about 30!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Manzoor14

Lost 2-1 v Liverpool. Two best players red carded and now suspended. My late charge for the top 4 is over! :( Looking like 8 place for this season. I'll take that over last season's relegation battle!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,990 ✭✭✭circadian

New LA Galaxy manager here.

Seems like a pretty good league, I'll be having a fire sale of most players under an 87 rating but I doubt they're much use to anyone else. Decent prospect for finances in this club so I'm looking forward to building it up and hitting the ground running next season.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,205 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

circadian wrote: »

Seems like a pretty good league, I'll be having a fire sale of most players under an 87 rating but I doubt they're much use to anyone else. Decent prospect for finances in this club so I'm looking forward to building it up and hitting the ground running next season.

Perfect time to have a clear out and get yourself sorted!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

circadian wrote: »

Welcome buddy!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

End of season clearout:

Cavalieri (88) GK

Biabiany (88) AM, F(RL), Could possibly get a +1 before the season is out

Arouca (88) DM, M(C)

Will include 2 players in a deal for a higher rated player

This is my first season so not sure what happens when the season ends. Does it go straight into the next season or what? Also, are all the transfer bans lifted or do they carry on to the next season?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Colemania wrote: »
    End of season clearout:

Cavalieri (88) GK

Biabiany (88) AM, F(RL), Could possibly get a +1 before the season is out

Arouca (88) DM, M(C)

Will include 2 players in a deal for a higher rated player

This is my first season so not sure what happens when the season ends. Does it go straight into the next season or what? Also, are all the transfer bans lifted or do they carry on to the next season?

Transfer bans run untill the date specified. No these a break of around 2 weeks with World Cup games and friendlys played nearly everyday and then a date is set for new season!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

transfer bans between clubs will reset at the end of the season too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

2ZUqCTV.jpg

I expect Atletico Madrid will get some big upgrades!
    Also Iturraspe being in there is great news for me :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement