Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

bazarakus wrote: »
    Where's the thread which matched the boards ids up with their respective managers in the boards league?

tink it was a Tupac Healy creation ...

Nope, not mine...

Think its a sticky ain't it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭Peanut Butter Jelly

bazarakus wrote: »
    Where's the thread which matched the boards ids up with their respective managers in the boards league?

tink it was a Tupac Healy creation ...

I made it, it should be stickied at the top of the forum.

Spuds...

You on chat for a sec?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Spuds...

You on chat for a sec?

Not for tonight but fire me a PM and I will reply in the morning :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭bazarakus

I made it, it should be stickied at the top of the forum.

Gotcha. Cheers pal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭Peanut Butter Jelly

It might be a bit out of date.

Time to test my youth setup against THE best youth setup in the gameworld.....

Hopefully my young bucks can put up a fight against the might of Napoli!!!!!!

They should really push ahead with this talk of youth leagues, so many managers out there that focus so much time on finding these youth players it would be great to see them progress all the way to first team players

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

They should really push ahead with this talk of youth leagues, so many managers out there that focus so much time on finding these youth players it would be great to see them progress all the way to first team players

Only have one youth player at Kiev, had about 40 at hamburg have to invest now.

JamboMac wrote: »
    Only have one youth player at Kiev, had about 40 at hamburg have to invest now.

I'll sell ya a few!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Looks like Hannover 96 get Sardar AZMOUN.

• Advertisement

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Looks like Hannover 96 get Sardar AZMOUN.

Again....

With part ex players involved its damn hard to guess who will win... There was one before that seemed like a slam dunk one way but I called it another and it ended up I was right....

It's just too hard to predict what way the chairman will value the players offered in part ex....

Keeps it interesting I suppose

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

Is there a limit to how many seasons a gameworld can go on for?

Is there a limit to how many seasons a gameworld can go on for?

There never used to be. The recent so called up grade describing non Gold game worlds as "Game Worlds for experienced managers. Contains just one league with one or more divisions and includes cups, SMFA competitions and internationals. Lasts for multiple seasons." has made some of us to be suspicious, at worst they'll canx the worlds, at best I reckon they'll introduce a renewal charge. I dunno. I hate the internet. Cun by runts it is.

Looking for a Defensive mid.
    Willing to offer Valbuena 91* + another player + cash.

Needs to be on the younger side.

Would Riccardo Montolivo fit the bill. Plays at Milan so will play on average four years longer than any other players.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

I'm just about ready to accept that, just waiting to make sure another deal goes through

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    I'm just about ready to accept that, just waiting to make sure another deal goes through

159.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Again....

With part ex players involved its damn hard to guess who will win... There was one before that seemed like a slam dunk one way but I called it another and it ended up I was right....

It's just too hard to predict what way the chairman will value the players offered in part ex....

Keeps it interesting I suppose

It's really weird this game - the most I could bid was 3.9m (I know I should have done p/e but didn't think of it) and yet Real (who you would think wouldn't "need" him as much as I would) were able to bid 5.0m - go figure....

159.gif

As long as the other comes through!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,054 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Keagan DOLLY has completed his move to Aston Villa from Ajax Cape Town for 400,000

Happy with this and stayed under the radar :pac:

• Advertisement

It's really weird this game - the most I could bid was 3.9m (I know I should have done p/e but didn't think of it) and yet Real (who you would think wouldn't "need" him as much as I would) were able to bid 5.0m - go figure....

Yeah someone said before that it's based on your teams needs in that area will determine your max bid but I think that is certainly not the case!

Lost 2-1...

Thats some Napoli team in fairness.....

Looks like I have work to do :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭phobia2011

I have no love for PSG!

My predicament is, do i reconstruct... what if even then, i have no love for PSG.

Amazing squad and inbox is always full of transfer offers.

oh, decisions, decisions, decisions!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Start trading .... build a team of your love children

Why not answer the offers...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

phobia2011 wrote: »
    I have no love for PSG!

My predicament is, do i reconstruct... what if even then, i have no love for PSG.

Amazing squad and inbox is always full of transfer offers.

oh, decisions, decisions, decisions!

Took me along time to get used to madrid after leaving hamburg and yes nobody wanted to know me when I was hamburg manager now messages are a very regular occurence:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭phobia2011

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Why not answer the offers...

Dont take this personally.. once/if i start trading i will trade in a big way,

i need to convince myself,

Ibrahimovic
    lallana
    Maxwell
    Motta
    Pastore

to name a few that might leave,

i dont reject all offers because some are very good and are being considered.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

It's very lonely here in Argentina.

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭jukebox2310

Jukebox2310 has shocked the Valencia board by handing in his resignation. The club has been left in a good financial position and has achieved its goal of not being relegated this season but the Manager has failed to land any of his desired transfer targets and feels that the club may be best brought forward by a new eager manager.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭jukebox2310

Jukebox2310 has shocked the Valencia board by handing in his resignation. The club has been left in a good financial position and has achieved its goal of not being relegated this season but the Manager has failed to land any of his desired transfer targets and feels that the club may be best brought forward by a new eager manager.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement