Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭jukebox2310

Jukebox2310 has shocked the Valencia board by handing in his resignation. The club has been left in a good financial position and has achieved its goal of not being relegated this season but the Manager has failed to land any of his desired transfer targets and feels that the club may be best brought forward by a new eager manager.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Jukebox2310 has shocked the Valencia board by handing in his resignation. The club has been left in a good financial position and has achieved its goal of not being relegated this season but the Manager has failed to land any of his desired transfer targets and feels that the club may be best brought forward by a new eager manager.

Wait ... What?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Wait ... What?!

He quit..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭phobia2011

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Wait ... What?!

Does he have to repeat himself:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Going too miss another good manager!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭jukebox2310

Just lost interest to be honest. Playing the game but its nearly a chore now. Someone managing in a lower division that has interest should have the chance to manage in the first division. I'll take a break and if I get the hunger again I'll join a lower team and try and build them up.

Also think its fair to give someone a team with a few games left so they can try build up their squad for the start of next season. Best of luck to all playing and might see ye back here again soon.

Good luck, hope to see ya around again

No joke, I've that many deals/transfers on the go, all depending on each other, that I don't know what I'm at!! Pressure at Bayern is building!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    No joke, I've that many deals/transfers on the go, all depending on each other, that I don't know what I'm at!! Pressure at Bayern is building!!

I know...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

How many managers are left that started in march/april 2013 when gameworld started I wonder? we have lost alot of managers since the start and managers that post here may I add.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

How many managers are left that started in march/april 2013 when gameworld started I wonder? we have lost alot of managers since the start and managers that post here may I add.

Im still at Spartak Moskva since day one :)

mackeire wrote: »
    Im still at Spartak Moskva since day one :)

Porto have been my home since day 1 too

Sao Paulo and Bayern for me :)

I thought you were elsewhere GT! Fair play! You too mackeire, I remember our battle for the top in Div 3!! :)

Yeah.. I've been at Palermo for sooo long!

D(C) Wanted even better if he's D(RC) 92+

Have Badstuber, Obiang, Musa, Otamendi, Baumann, Isimat, a few other youngsters and bags of cash

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Here since Day 1!!

Will be around too to see my Lazio youngsters flourish!!!!!!!

Here since Day 1!!

Will be around too to see my Lazio youngsters flourish!!!!!!!

*cough* Malaga *cough*
    :pac:

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    *cough* Malaga *cough*
    :pac:

Here as in boards *cough*

That was the question! Ha ha!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Here since the early days.

I miss my little AZ...

Also, i'm buckled. i lov e wednesdays nights on the piss! Hope ta **** I can turn my Barca fortunes around. If not by the end of next season, i may consider my position.

In the meantime... woooooooooooooooooooooooo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

Its finally thursday and division 1 is still up for grabs for both real madrid and chelsea who have firmly pulled away from the pack at the top.

Its..

Real madrid vs liverpool
    Chelsea vs atletico madrid

Ramos is out for madrid with a suspension with the unhappy level 1 concern john terry taking his place in central defense but all other players are fit and raring to go.

Chelsea are without the injured juan mata and ivanovic.

Real madrid are ahead by 2 points with 3 games remaining although chelsea have a much better GD so if real madrid draw and chelsea win chelsea go top.

Both managers won titles last year real madrid are current division 1 champions and chelsea dominated division 2 last year two successful managers who have proven their worth but only one can become the king of season 3.

WHO WILL BE KING???????

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

I'm here since day 1 with the same team also. Also @kersplat I'm selling pizcheck (sp) as you well know. We might thrash out a deal ðŸ‘

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

I am here since the start also originally joined with the small little Auxerre, then moved on to the sunny Malaga before finally finding my latest apartment in Rome with Roma.

Just created a thread where we could track who managed where ....

Cant get the link working here but with all of ye being sooo savy im sure ye'll find it :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭bazarakus

Al Capwned wrote: »
    Here since the early days.

I miss my little AZ...

Also, i'm buckled. i lov e wednesdays nights on the piss! Hope ta **** I can turn my Barca fortunes around. If not by the end of next season, i may consider my position.

In the meantime... woooooooooooooooooooooooo

And there you have it. You've given us a lot to tink about there Al.

Wise words, softly spoken.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Came in with about 10 games left of the first season and clubs rangers Celtic hamburg and now Kiev covered all divisions now.

First big match tonight Dortmund.

JamboMac wrote: »
    Came in with about 10 games left of the first season and clubs rangers Celtic hamburg and now Kiev covered all divisions now.

First big match tonight Dortmund.

U hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooor U :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

U hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooor U :P

I like to say I'm popular.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭TheGunns

been here since the start, and my team are still stuck in the same place :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

Seen some more changes happening over the last few days

Player|Club|Old|Change|New
    Frello JORGINHO|On Loan: Palmeiras|87|1|88
    André GOMES|On Loan: Fenerbahçe SK|M,AM(C)|Player Position Change|DM,M,AM(C)
    André GOMES|On Loan: Fenerbahçe SK|84|2|86
    Juan CAVALLARO|-|M(C),AM(RLC)|Player Position Change|AM(RLC),F(RL)
    Santos EDENÍLSON|-|D(R),DM(C)|Player Position Change|D(R),DM(RC)
    Achraf LAZAAR|-|82|1|83
    Julian GREEN|-|77|3|80
    Janik HABERER|-|77|1|78
    Karol LINETTY|-|82|1|83
    Tomás MARTÍNEZ|-|AM(RLC)|Player Position Change|AM(RLC),F(RL)
    Marc-Oliver KEMPF|-|77|1|78

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭king size mars bar

Also here from the start and heading back down to the div I started in!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement