Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Burlap_Sack

benoit cheyrou for sale.... 88 dmc.. 4.5m

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Also here from the start and heading back down to the div I started in!

Have faith dude! You have a good team and should get back up to D1 shortly!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Harpy (boards.ie username) new manager at galatasry.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Al Capwned wrote: »
    Here since the early days.

I miss my little AZ...

Also, i'm buckled. i lov e wednesdays nights on the piss! Hope ta **** I can turn my Barca fortunes around. If not by the end of next season, i may consider my position.

In the meantime... woooooooooooooooooooooooo

No memory of writing this.... :o:o

Al Capwned wrote: »
    No memory of writing this.... :o:o

Great night??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Great night??

Yup - a cracker. Mate home from Oz after nearly 4 years.

And heading to a ladies GAA game (shock horror) tonight - the dizzy heights of a Division 5 league final replay, so will probably be another one tonight.
    And sure tomorrow's Friday.... ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Big game tonight for me. could make or break my auto-matic promotion hopes.
    given I have 3 first teamers out and the players available to me I'm taking a risk and switching up my formation in an attempt to suit the players I have rather than trying to fit them into my regular formation, hopefully it works. Lost 4-2 to Sunderland using this formation last night but still feel like we can get a result from Shakhtar.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Harpy

New manager of Galatasaray here looking forward to playing with ye..
    Just having a look at my squad now.

Harpy wrote: »
    New manager of Galatasaray here looking forward to playing with ye..
    Just having a look at my squad now.

Welcome to the GW man!!!! Quick word of advice, if your squad rebuilding I would expect the market to go crazy after the next 3 games when the season is over....

So you've joined at the right time if your in need of a rebuild!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Seaneh wrote: »
    Big game tonight for me. could make or break my auto-matic promotion hopes.
    given I have 3 first teamers out and the players available to me I'm taking a risk and switching up my formation in an attempt to suit the players I have rather than trying to fit them into my regular formation, hopefully it works. Lost 4-2 to Sunderland using this formation last night but still feel like we can get a result from Shakhtar.

You should be able to. Your team is miles better than mine and I've been terrible since I moved top about three weeks ago.

:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

How many managers are left that started in march/april 2013 when gameworld started I wonder? we have lost alot of managers since the start and managers that post here may I add.

Athletic Club since day one - only ever tempted by two jobs, got neither (obviously :p)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

so with Pirlo about to have a stunning world cup and sign a new contract with the Italian league winners it seems his 94 is safe for another couple of SM seasons.

Accordingly, I'm willing to horse trade him if I can get two players that will go into my first XI.

If you're interested, feel free to throw in a bid :)

Athletic Club since day one - only ever tempted by two jobs, got neither (obviously :p)

Don't forget to come back to me about that other player too man!

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭phone2000

Received a few bids on Hamburg players today but I won't be doing any deals until the end of the season. I want to have a look at the squad and figure out who I can move on and who I can get in.

phone2000 wrote: »
    Received a few bids on Hamburg players today but I won't be doing any deals until the end of the season. I want to have a look at the squad and figure out who I can move on and who I can get in.

We'll have too insert that line into the charter ha ha. Yer like vulcher's swooping around new managers too buy there players ha ha

• Registered Users Posts: 12,054 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Eh i dunno steered Aston Villa to victory against fierce rivals West Bromwich Albion in the West Midlands Derby.
    Aston Villa outclassed West Bromwich Albion and beat them 2 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Afellay scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Vlaar was also on the scoresheet for his side.

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

:mad:

inters terrible form continues...

Irish Goldberg was unable to prevent a Internazionale defeat to Everton.
    Internazionale slumped to a 2 - 0 defeat to Everton in their Division 2 fixture

Shud be safe this season but am worried about next season already:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,054 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Eh i dunno steered Aston Villa to victory against fierce rivals West Bromwich Albion in the West Midlands Derby.
    Aston Villa outclassed West Bromwich Albion and beat them 2 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Afellay scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Vlaar was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Feeck all the top 5 in div 2 won so now 2 points seperate the top 5

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭Peanut Butter Jelly

Guess who's out of the relegation spots?

2-1 win against Palmeiras.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Matthew Scorr steered US Palermo to victory against Hannover 96.
    US Palermo outclassed Hannover 96 and beat them 3 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.
    Firmino scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Kruse and Iturraspe were also amongst the goalscorers.

And we that the play-off preparations begin!
    Also congrats to Athletic Club on getting automatic promotion :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

Iago wrote: »
    Poetic Licence :)

19 unbeaten in the league

24 unbeaten in all comps

Shield Winners

Promotion achieved to Div 2

Title within reach

Been a reasonable season I suppose

20 unbeaten in the league

25 unbeaten in all comps

Shield Winners

Promotion achieved to Div 2

Division 3 Winners

Another goal from Pirlo seals the Division 3 title to complete the double for Anzhi

Anzhi outclassed Beşiktaş JK and beat them 1 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.
    Pirlo was on the scoresheet for his side.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Didn't do bad against Dortmund but 2 last minute free kicks killed me.

James Mcconville was unable to prevent a Dynamo Kyiv defeat to Borussia Dortmund.
    Dynamo Kyiv slumped to a 3 - 1 defeat to Borussia Dortmund in their Division 1 fixture.
    Paulinho was on the scoresheet for his side.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

And so it continues......

Real madrid 2-1 liverpool

Chelsea 1- 0 atletico madrid

Its crazy intense this run in my heart cant take it anymore tbh its all I think about 24/7 ha

I do be shaking and sweating from 8pm onwards wairing for the results to come in

SS Lazio slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat to Sporting CP in their Division 3 fixture.

Had previously been talking to FC Twente, in the interest of fairness I put out a somewhat weakened team tonight and I said I would put out the same team against him as both Sporting and Twente need the points, would be unfair to give one an advantage over the other!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Even though they lay bottom of the table, a win is a win and I'm very happy with it and the ratings some players got :)

KERSPLAT! ! steered Bayern München to victory against fierce rivals Bayer Leverkusen.
    Bayern München beat Bayer Leverkusen 3 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Benzema scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Agüero and Ribéry were also amongst the goalscorers.

All the best in Div 2, hopefully you can bounce straight back up!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭Peanut Butter Jelly

I just want to clarify as the FC Twente manager, that I did not request SS Lazio to play a weakened team against me nor throw any games.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,205 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Genoa Youths ( and Costa) 1-0 Flamengo.

Another good win for the kids, think my play off hopes are all but dead, but nice to put a dent in Flamengos automatic promotion hopes!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

Pretty much relegated EireannBear...Feel kinda guilty...:(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,205 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

The Lazio manager is a disgrace.

Couldn't believe what I was reading.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

The Lazio manager is a disgrace.

Couldn't believe what I was reading.

??

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement