Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Iago wrote: »
    Cheers :)

Nobody has applied for Valencia yet, would like to stay with Anzhi but there's no money to be had.

Smallest capacity stadium in Div 3, so that will really hurt in Div 2.

Yeah I must admit Valencia do look a tempting prospect.... A few player away from being a decent outfit....

I'm making progress on my summer targets so I won't be applying. But a good opportunity for sure

• Registered Users Posts: 14,205 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

That was only Div 4 though ;)

Your run has been great, and with two games to go you can equal the longest GW unbeaten streak (that I know of).

Seaneh is just trying to put the pressure on ;).

Division 4 and 3 are pretty close in my opinion, I think two teams have won promotion from both on the bounce.

There is no doubt you are both talented at it, I mean look at Sporting now, they should be up there with you at the top this season.

If Seaneh gets promoted he will have done a great job, if not you can both lock horns next season, something the special one thrives on.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Pretty much this, I covet my record dearly. I know it will be beaten eventually but I'm not ready to let go :pac:.

I am José Seaninho, crown prince of Portugal, the darling of Sporting AND Benfica fans, keeper of the record.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

Seaneh wrote: »
    you're only winning in Div 3 though, I'm 1 point off the top in the most competitive league in the game world after saving them from relegation in the last handful of games of the season before.

You're 14 points ahead of 3rd, in my division if you took 14 points off of 1st they'd be 12th place.

Yeah, well my uncle is bigger than your uncle.

Is this really the level of debate we're reduced to?

Frankly I couldn't care less about which of us has the biggest epenis I just find it funny that you try and talk down other achievements at every opportunity.

It's only a game, played with online personas that you're unlikely to ever interact in person with, nobody cares other than a bit of banter.

Yeah, well my uncle is bigger than your uncle.

Is this really the level of debate we're reduced to?

Frankly I couldn't care less about which of us has the biggest epenis I just find it funny that you try and talk down other achievements at every opportunity.

It's only a game, played with online personas that you're unlikely to ever interact in person with, nobody cares other than a bit of banter.

Er then try having a bit of banter instead of getting your panties in a bunch when someone gives your a ribbing. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

Er then try having a bit of banter instead of getting your panties in a bunch when someone gives your a ribbing.

Who has their panties in a bunch?

I even thanked all your posts to show I was taking it in the right spirit!

actually now that you mention it....

Who has their panties in a bunch?

I even thanked all your posts to show I was taking it in the right spirit!

actually now that you mention it....

I actually adjusted my own jocks after my post... ha.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Your run has been great, and with two games to go you can equal the longest GW unbeaten streak (that I know of).

Division 4 and 3 are pretty close in my opinion, I think two teams have won promotion from both on the bounce.

There is no doubt you are both talented at it, I mean look at Sporting now, they should be up there with you at the top this season.

If Seaneh gets promoted he will have done a great job, if not you can both lock horns next season, something the special one thrives on.

AZ are one anyway, and I'm sorry to see them relegated back to D3. Same story as Iago's Anzhi though - a small stadium (20/22k iirc) is crippling.

_____

My last two league games are against Olympiacos and Aston Villa, with the small matter of a Champions League Semi Final second leg tie sandwiched in between.
    We all know how hard it is to defend the CL, so maybe this season might not be the disaster it could have been just yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭TheGunns

I love the controversy :P

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Will include Deulofeu with Xavi for player of similiar rating to the latter but younger age. May also include Barbosa/Bakkali for right player. Want me a star signing this transfer window :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Anyone looking to build up a little stash of cash to be able to add to p/e in the upcoming silly season ...

I've money, let me know who you would be willing to let go

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Anyone with 92+ players fire in offers at Bayern :)

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Anyone with 92+ players fire in offers at Bayern :)

Who will you give me for Dzeko?

Who will you give me for Dzeko?

No one, have 3 94 strikers and a 93 striker. If any of them make their way out we might be able to do something

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

No one, have 3 94 strikers and a 93 striker. If any of them make their way out we might be able to do something

Got your pm sorry I haven't replied I promise we'll talk soon

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Got your pm sorry I haven't replied I promise we'll talk soon

No bother, take your time!

After looking at my team and our recent run of results, I'm actually happy enough with the set up. I need to play Aguero upfront more often but I'm sitting 3rd with two very good teams above me, not a bad first full season by any means!

Would maybe let Badstuber or Gustavo go with some youth and cash for a 92 defender but if it doesn't happen I'll manage :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

No bother, take your time!

After looking at my team and our recent run of results, I'm actually happy enough with the set up. I need to play Aguero upfront more often but I'm sitting 3rd with two very good teams above me, not a bad first full season by any means!

Would maybe let Badstuber or Gustavo go with some youth and cash for a 92 defender but if it doesn't happen I'll manage :)

Deal so, badstuber Gustavo 2 youths and cash. I'll be on sm tomorow too accept your bud. Pleasure doing buissnes

>.>
    <.<

/Runs away

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭Blondie919

The Beşiktaş JK chairman has appointed Blondie919 as the clubs new manager.
    Blondie919 takes control of Beşiktaş JK.

Hoarding fecker.

• Advertisement

They all play most matches :) Muller on the wing, Hig and Benzema up front and Aguero sitting behind them

There should be a maximum squad size, with quota's for each position ... poll anyone :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭Peanut Butter Jelly

236 is a huge squad size. Huge. I think in two seasons, probably even one, would it be fair to ask him to have it whittled down to atleast 200?

236 is a huge squad size. Huge. I think in two seasons, probably even one, would it be fair to ask him to have it whittled down to atleast 200?

Me? I've only 76.. it is steadily rising though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭Peanut Butter Jelly

I think 200 is way more than enough. 100-150 tops.

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    There should be a maximum squad size, with quota's for each position ... poll anyone :p

open-a-can-of-worms.jpg?w=300&h=210

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

I've 54..... :)

Shove your pole poll up your *beep* :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

Al Capwned wrote: »
    AZ are one anyway, and I'm sorry to see them relegated back to D3. Same story as Iago's Anzhi though - a small stadium (20/22k iirc) is crippling.

_____

My last two league games are against Olympiacos and Aston Villa, with the small matter of a Champions League Semi Final second leg tie sandwiched in between.
    We all know how hard it is to defend the CL, so maybe this season might not be the disaster it could have been just yet.

Hamburg was the other team I got them up to division 3 I left halfway through season 2 then jambo mac got them up to division 2 and they went damn close to a play off spot to division 1 this year.

• Advertisement

Balde Keita with a +3 this morning ..... sweet!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement