Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭TheGunns

and Clasie with a +1 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

saw that ... not that Im monitoring his progress or anything :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

An old manager should be making a return here soon lads ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

MrMac84 wrote: »

Ah you can't do that and not give us a clue!

Anyway, I bet I'm older than you all.... :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

MrMac84 wrote: »

My guess is Pepper

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

nGLVUrppIXAPtyiPOVzpLwck.jpg20140524-2-w81fh5?1400935148

nGLVUrppIXAPtyiPOVzpLwck.jpg20140524-2-w81fh5?1400935148

Over to the club count thread with ya ...

Lising in there will allow newer (and existing:p) mgrs to recognise the talent the are dealing with...

(Was it Fener you were at before ?)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Over to the club count thread with ya ...

Lising in there will allow newer (and existing:p) mgrs to recognise the talent the are dealing with...

(Was it Fener you were at before ?)
    Yup it was

From Turkish giants too Spanish (sleeping) Giants!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

@ Copper Pipe : Welcome back! Your first job is to change the location under your username to "Mestalla", or just Valencia!

In transfer news, Cork City's Garry Buckley has made an unusual trip to Argentina to sign for Estudiantes for €100k.

In ratings news, Marc McNulty received a +4 to 76 after his move to Sheffield United. Personally, I know he's only rated 76 now, but I'm actually delighted because I spotted him in real life for Livingston when he was banging in the goals. There was interest from Rangers shortly after but a move to English football is probably better for him in the long run!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,054 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Seems there was a few of us watching the playoff final

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Seems there was a few of us watching the playoff final

Yeah, I was watching my own Junior Hoilett who'll be playing premier league football again next season!! :D:D:)

Anyone for a friendly tomorrow vs Valencia?

Anyone for a friendly tomorrow vs Valencia?

Tonight I'd say ... tbf it has been a while ;)

I'm sure you'll have plenty takers, I've one lined up already so I'll decline

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Tonight I'd say ... tbf it has been a while ;)

I'm sure you'll have plenty takers, I've one lined up already so I'll decline

I mean tonight :P

set it up there..i forget how to. Im villa

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Just sent an invitation there

eh i dunno wrote: »
    set it up there..i forget how to. Im villa

Palmerias already sent an offer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Ribery still for sale

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Ribery still for sale

How much???

Couple of 90+ players part ex

• Advertisement

Couple of 90+ players part ex

Lescott and cambiasso surely :p

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Kind of surprised that Xavi has only garnered a single inquiry since I put him on the TL, and even then it was a "Cash only?" message.

Right, I know I offered him to one or two people and they said they're already well stocked in the area and are weary of youth....but he's still a 96, and they aren't going to dock him 6-7 points :/

Don't get me wrong, he's been a beast for me, and if he stays next season, I won't be crying. A 96 is as good to me as 2 90s or whatever. Just thought there'd have been a bit more interest....

Kind of surprised that Xavi has only garnered a single inquiry since I put him on the TL, and even then it was a "Cash only?" message.

Right, I know I offered him to one or two people and they said they're already well stocked in the area and are weary of youth....but he's still a 96, and they aren't going to dock him 6-7 points :/

Don't get me wrong, he's been a beast for me, and if he stays next season, I won't be crying. A 96 is as good to me as 2 90s or whatever. Just thought there'd have been a bit more interest....

Unless you have an urge to bring lennon back to WHL?

I'm the same with Ribery but I can understand why. They're gettin on and people would rather youth than a better rated player. Sure I swapped Robben for Benzema purely for his age and the hope he would rise.

I'd take a young 94 or a couple of 92s for Ribery now. He has a few RL years left at 95+ it's just harder go get a good deal when a player is in decline. Xavi is a different story, he's starting to play less and less, is 33 or 34(?) I think and will drop rapidly enough IMO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭bazarakus

I sent you a personal message with regards to this subject on the website "Soccer Manager".

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

I'm the same with Ribery but I can understand why. They're gettin on and people would rather youth than a better rated player. Sure I swapped Robben for Benzema purely for his age and the hope he would rise.

I'd take a young 94 or a couple of 92s for Ribery now. He has a few RL years left at 95+ it's just harder go get a good deal when a player is in decline. Xavi is a different story, he's starting to play less and less, is 33 or 34(?) I think and will drop rapidly enough IMO

You have to remember that Xavi and Ribery are 1% players.

Most teams in Div3 and Div4 simple can't make an attractive offer and teams in Div2 won't want to lose 2 or 3 of there best players just to get 1 big player.

I'd love Xavi but there's no offer i could make that would work for both of us.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

I'm very interested in Xavi, even though he'll pick up his pension over the summer.

I'd be willing to offer you two very promising 87's in return along with 500k or so (once I get some more gate receipts)

:)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Now we're talking :D Milan, messaged back...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

Mr Blobby wrote: »

Most teams in Div3 and Div4 simple can't make an attractive offer and teams in Div2 won't want to lose 2 or 3 of there best players just to get 1 big player.

great minds and all that ;)

• Advertisement

Mr Blobby wrote: »

There is very little most D1 teams can afford to loose to bring in Xavi or Ribery thb

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement