Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Seeing as people are asking....

I might sell Smalling for the right offer! Offer away lads

Wow, fair bit of interest :D

I won't sell for straight cash, been offered 22mil which is decent but what could I do with it?

I'm looking for something interesting for Smalling lads, keep the offers coming!! I could also put Smalling with a young talent + cash for the right player..

Within the last day or so, it seems like Silly Season is starting early....

Fingers crossed :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭The Governor

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Well I've dropped Eto after only playing 1 game for the club so..:pac:
    I dont see Malaga slipping up anyway

Probably not but we have to have faith Perrin :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Has any one got Eddy's number?

:pac:

Heh...................actually your right carry on lads..

I love kids

Wow, fair bit of interest :D

I won't sell for straight cash, been offered 22mil which is decent but what could I do with it?

I'm looking for something interesting for Smalling lads, keep the offers coming!! I could also put Smalling with a young talent + cash for the right player..

Within the last day or so, it seems like Silly Season is starting early....

Fingers crossed :D:D

Would a 92 rb interest ya?

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Would a 92 rb interest ya?

I would, but running out the door man, send me a PM ;)

• Advertisement

I would, but running out the door man, send me a PM ;)

Well talk soon

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Well talk soon

I've sent you a PM on SM there as well Ed.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Just back in time to cheernmy lads on tonight after a trip to A&E this afternoon.

Do me proud Benfica!

Draw with Spartak effectively ends my dream of automatic promotion.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,054 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Aston Villa beat Hamburg 2 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Defoe scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Gilardino was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Up to 3rd. Guaranteed the playoffs but if I win the last game i have a slight chance of automatic promotion if one of Everton or Roma dont win. Pity my last game is away to Barca :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,205 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Restored the first team and beat Bordeaux 2-1 to record 3 wins on the bounce,

too much to do in the end for a play-off spot, still a chance but an unrealistic one.

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Aston Villa beat Hamburg 2 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Defoe scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Gilardino was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Up to 3rd. Guaranteed the playoffs but if I win the last game i have a slight chance of automatic promotion if one of Everton or Roma dont win. Pity my last game is away to Barca :mad:

The top 2 and me definitely have easier games than you.

Seaneh wrote: »
    Draw with Spartak effectively ends my dream of automatic promotion.

Still a glimmer of hope, if the top 2 lose and you win, it won't take a massive win to overturn the GD.

You are living up to your namesake ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,054 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Seaneh wrote: »
    The top 2 and me definitely have easier games than you.

Yep top 2 and you have bankers. What date do the playoffs start?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Rumour about that chelsea will be wondering what happened to their title challenge after tonights meeting with Porto.

SBR has stated he will take little pleasure from seeing a team falter soo close to the finish line but his team arent here just to make up the numbers.

NOT! :mad:

Sir Bobby Robson was unable to prevent a FC Porto defeat to Chelsea.
    FC Porto slumped to a 4 - 1 defeat against Chelsea in their Division 1 fixture.
    Feghouli was on the scoresheet for his side.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Back into the playoffs with a 1 nil win to unmanaged Club America! Muntari doing the business again!

All down to my final game to Galatasaray!

The Governor earned a draw with Werder Bremen against Flamengo.
    The match ended 1 - 1 between Werder Bremen and Flamengo in their Division 4 fixture.
    Forlán was on the scoresheet for his side.

Malaga lost so that brings ourselves and Flamengo into 2nd and 3rd respectively, with goal difference keeping us ahead in 2nd.

It all comes down to the last game of the season, hoho! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

The match ended 0 - 0 between Valencia and Leverkusen in their Division 1 fixture.
    Gignac had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Europe comes down to the final game can Sunderland do me a favour.

James Mcconville earned a draw with Dynamo Kyiv against AC Milan.
    The match ended 1 - 1 between Dynamo Kyiv and AC Milan in their Division 1 fixture.
    Huntelaar scored the only goal for Dynamo Kyiv and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭TheGunns

An investigation into my 5-0 defeat against Schalke has revealed that I've been playing with experimental in game instructions for some time now. The utter disappointment when I was promotion chasing at one stage and never looked close enough :o That'll teach me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

I shall remain competitive untill the end :P

Athletic Club beat Cruzeiro 2 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.
    Jansen scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Gómez was also on the scoresheet for his side.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Tonight, a previous cup winner has been relegated from Division1 ...

with weeks left it had become clear that Sunderland had quite a task to try and save their Div1 status and dispite the belief shown by his fellow managers ... tonight the aim has proven to be out of reach.

It leaves 3 teams in danger of filling the last spot and in a repeat of Season1, this could come down to Goal difference.

| | Man Utd | Porto | Newcastle | Sunderland | LeverKusen
    _____ | _____ | _____ | _____ | _____ | _____ | _____
    Thu 8 May | Division 1 | [A] Arsenal(L) | [A] Newcastle(D) | [H] FC Porto(D) | [A] Juventus(W) | [A] SSC Napoli(W)
    Sun 11 May | Division 1 | [H] R. Madrid(L) | [H] Liverpool(W) | [A] AC Milan(L) | [H] Chelsea(L) | [H] Dortmund(D)
    Thu 15 May | Division 1 | [A] Juventus(W) | [A] Arsena(L)l | [H] Liverpool(L) | [A] PSG(D) | [A] AC Milan(L)
    Sun 18 May | Division 1 | [H] Chelsea | [H] R. Madrid(L) | [A] B. Leverkusen(L) | [H] T. Hotspur(W) | [H] Newcastle(W)
    Thu 22 May | Division 1 | [A] PSG(D) | [A] Juventus(W) | [H] Arsenal(W) | [A] SSC Napoli(D) | [H] B. München(L)
    Sun 25 May | Division 1 | [H] T. Hotspur(L) | [H] Chelsea(L) | [A] B. München(D) | [H] Dortmund(L) | [A] Valencia(D)
    Thu 29 May | Division 1 | [A] SSC Napoli | [A] PSG | [H] R. Madrid | [A] AC Milan | [H] D. Kyiv

Pos. | Team | Pld. | Gd. | Pts.
    16 | Liverpool | 37 | -15 | 42
    17 | Manchester United | 37 | -17 | 41
    18 | Newcastle United | 37 | -21 | 39
    19 | Sunderland (R) | 37 | -17 | 35
    20 | Bayer Leverkusen (R) | 37 | -27 | 31

So after the 4-5 page BITCHING about me putting out a weak team for both games...

I beat Twente wit the SAME team that lost to Sporting...

Throwing both games is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Tonight, a previous cup winner has been relegated from Division1 ...

with weeks left it had become clear that Sunderland had quite a task to try and save their Div1 status and dispite the belief shown by his fellow managers ... tonight the aim has proven to be out of reach.

It leaves 3 teams in danger of filling the last spot and in a repeat of Season1, this could come down to Goal difference.

| | Man Utd | Porto | Newcastle | Sunderland | LeverKusen
    _____ | _____ | _____ | _____ | _____ | _____ | _____
    Thu 8 May | Division 1 | [A] Arsenal(L) | [A] Newcastle(D) | [H] FC Porto(D) | [A] Juventus(W) | [A] SSC Napoli(W)
    Sun 11 May | Division 1 | [H] R. Madrid(L) | [H] Liverpool(W) | [A] AC Milan(L) | [H] Chelsea(L) | [H] Dortmund(D)
    Thu 15 May | Division 1 | [A] Juventus(W) | [A] Arsena(L)l | [H] Liverpool(L) | [A] PSG(D) | [A] AC Milan(L)
    Sun 18 May | Division 1 | [H] Chelsea | [H] R. Madrid(L) | [A] B. Leverkusen(L) | [H] T. Hotspur(W) | [H] Newcastle(W)
    Thu 22 May | Division 1 | [A] PSG(D) | [A] Juventus(W) | [H] Arsenal(W) | [A] SSC Napoli(D) | [H] B. München(L)
    Sun 25 May | Division 1 | [H] T. Hotspur(L) | [H] Chelsea(L) | [A] B. München(D) | [H] Dortmund(L) | [A] Valencia(D)
    Thu 29 May | Division 1 | [A] SSC Napoli | [A] PSG | [H] R. Madrid | [A] AC Milan | [H] D. Kyiv

Pos. | Team | Pld. | Gd. | Pts.
    16 | Liverpool | 37 | -15 | 42
    17 | Manchester United | 37 | -17 | 41
    18 | Newcastle United | 37 | -21 | 39
    19 | Sunderland (R) | 37 | -17 | 35
    20 | Bayer Leverkusen (R) | 37 | -27 | 31

He has confirmed that he will try and do me a favour next weekend:D

So after the 4-5 page BITCHING about me putting out a weak team for both games...

Don't drag it all back up, we have had our dose of Sunday Sulking,

It was still the same weakened team, but well done.

Don't drag it all back up, we have had our dose of Sunday Sulking,

It was still the same weakened team, but well done.

Why should I not? I was accused of doing something that was in bad taste?

Have I proved my decision to be justified? I think so...

If anything I deserve an apology for the accusations but sure won't hold my breath....

I know he's leaving anyway but was hoping Twente would make it, fingers crossed all the same

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭phobia2011

Sale starts today at PSG!

Ibrahimovic on way to Manchester City,

Veratti, Pastore, Menez, rising star Lallana, and thiago motta are all thought to be up for grabs.

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭RickyOFlaherty

NOT! :mad:

Sir Bobby Robson was unable to prevent a FC Porto defeat to Chelsea.
    FC Porto slumped to a 4 - 1 defeat against Chelsea in their Division 1 fixture.
    Feghouli was on the scoresheet for his side.

I thought it was game on at 1-1 .. but pulled away nicely. Was expecting a late Real winner again but it went the other way with a late losing goal. Still can go either way ... draw might not be enough in my last game .. goal difference not really in play now unless Real draw and Chelsea lose.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭Peanut Butter Jelly

Congrats. Maybe could you, eh... kinda not, celebrate it quite like that. Don't get me wrong, fair play on the win, but I am standing right here, and that middle line is a little bit braggy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

Score draw away to Man City..Deserved to win!!! Shag it, i am not getting relegated! All that matters!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement