Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Burlap_Sack

I think peoples periods have synchronised around here:P

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

I thought it was game on at 1-1 .. but pulled away nicely. Was expecting a late Real winner again but it went the other way with a late losing goal. Still can go either way ... draw might not be enough in my last game .. goal difference not really in play now unless Real draw and Chelsea lose.

My team had a dodgy pasta dinner at lunch-time ... I reckon the chef at the Hotel was a Chelsea fan ... The lads had been so dosed up with EPO and HGH that they could not and should not have lost that game ...

I call foulplay here ... I will have to report the chef to the SMFA i think ...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Willow Murphy earned a draw with Estudiantes against Sporting CP.
    The match ended 2 - 2 between Estudiantes and Sporting CP in their Division 3 fixture.
    Roux scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Ki was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Guarantees a top 5 finish! We could still finish third if we better Stuttgart's result on Thursday, but that would mean beating third placed Palermo!

Maldjd23 wrote: »
    Score draw away to Man City..Deserved to win!!! Shag it, i am not getting relegated! All that matters!!

WE.R.STAYIN.UP! WE ARE STAYING UP!

At least now I can hand the list of transfer targets to the chairman for him to alter the list completely and refuse to give me the required funds to by the players I need :eek:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

I see Pac da Baka's persecution complex is alive and well.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

So looks like I'll miss my Top 4 goal again this season :( If Milan and Kiev both lost their last game, I'd steal 4th but thats unlikely :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Wilberto wrote: »
    Guarantees a top 5 finish! We could still finish third if we better Stuttgart's result on Thursday, but that would mean beating third placed Palermo!

There's a good chance of that happening! With me being in the play-offs i'll be resting nearly all my first team. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

So looks like I'll miss my Top 4 goal again this season :( If Milan and Kiev both lost their last game, I'd steal 4th but thats unlikely :(

Don't jinx me.:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭bazarakus

I think peoples periods have synchronised around here:P

Quote of the season. Lock the thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Congrats. Maybe could you, eh... kinda not, celebrate it quite like that. Don't get me wrong, fair play on the win, but I am standing right here, and that middle line is a little bit braggy.

Not celebrating the victory mate, but I feel as though some with their other agendas are quick to jump down my throat for anything and everything..

So when they are proved wrong I would appreciate if those people would be the first to put their hands up and apologize....

No disrespect meant on my part towards you, we've talked recently and you know my reasoning (as ive stated publically)

• Advertisement

Hopefully PBJ can and Wolfsburg can both win on the last day and Tony's mate can be relegated with Lyon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭Peanut Butter Jelly

I though he was a Sporting CP.

I though he was a Sporting CP.

He is, I want sporting to be relegated with Lyon (so you can stay up).

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    There's a good chance of that happening! With me being in the play-offs i'll be resting nearly all my first team. :)

Youth team versus youth team it is then!! :D :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭Peanut Butter Jelly

Seaneh wrote: »
    He is, I want sporting to be relegated with Lyon (so you can stay up).

Thank you :D

I have just transfer listed 3 91 rated and 1 90 rated player(s).

Willing to trade them for younger players of the same or similar positions 89+ for Luisao 90+ for the other 3.

Young, Arteta, Luisao and Mertesacker.

End communication.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭bazarakus

Marcos AROUCA has completed his move to AC Milan from Palmeiras for £11,711,000

cheers pal

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

Going to milk this for all it's worth, as I'm sure a defeat is only around the corner

21 unbeaten in the league

26 unbeaten in all comps

Shield Winners

Division 3 Winners

Iago wrote: »
    Going to milk this for all it's worth, as I'm sure a defeat is only around the corner

26 unbeaten in all comps

Shield Winners

Division 3 Winners

Well i had you picked as D3 winners inthe prediction thread :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Iago wrote: »

26 unbeaten in all comps

Shield Winners

Division 3 Winners

The shield win was a fluke

:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

MrMac84 wrote: »
    The shield win was a fluke

:p

This is true....

...but don't tell anyone else, they all think I'm a tactical genius :D

Have a bid in from an external on Nsue of 4.7m. If anyone wants him for that, I'll be accepting bids later today, but I'd like the cash by tonight :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Chuffed with recent form
    a5cde47f9ade904ef3c31b6d1bed7fc3.png

The last ten games in all comps.
    41ef065670c05be7f08415dc025eabd8.png

And a decent chance of making playoffs now - top of D2 table
    ecaa07c30ea617ffd3eb9746075203ee.png

Al Capwned steered Barcelona to victory against Olympiacos.
    Barcelona outclassed Olympiacos and beat them 6 - 3 in a thrilling Division 2 encounter.
    Ronaldo was in fantastic goal-scoring form and bagged 4 goals, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Mascherano and Messi were also amongst the goalscorers.

This without Busquets and Iniesta..... CL Semi Final tonight (A) v Torino (1-1) after first leg, and last league game (H) v Villa on Thursday. Decisions, decisions....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Al Capwned wrote: »
    Chuffed with recent form
    a5cde47f9ade904ef3c31b6d1bed7fc3.png

The last ten games in all comps.
    41ef065670c05be7f08415dc025eabd8.png

And a decent chance of making playoffs now - top of D2 table
    ecaa07c30ea617ffd3eb9746075203ee.png

Al Capwned steered Barcelona to victory against Olympiacos.
    Barcelona outclassed Olympiacos and beat them 6 - 3 in a thrilling Division 2 encounter.
    Ronaldo was in fantastic goal-scoring form and bagged 4 goals, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Mascherano and Messi were also amongst the goalscorers.

This without Busquets and Iniesta..... CL Semi Final tonight (A) v Torino (1-1) after first leg, and last league game (H) v Villa on Thursday. Decisions, decisions....

Best of luck in the playoffs mate, you've turned a corner for sure!

Deal for 5 first team players done for me now. A sixth in the offing. Excited about next season now :D

Moving down the list, time to start my striker search again. Willing to offer Hernandez, any of my kids (bar Goretzka, Defeoleu and Bakkali, who are all on their way out) and some cash for a 91+ striker :)

Deal for 5 first team players done for me now. A sixth in the offing. Excited about next season now :D

Moving down the list, time to start my striker search again. Willing to offer Hernandez, any of my kids (bar Goretzka, Defeoleu and Bakkali, who are all on their way out) and some cash for a 91+ striker :)

Makes me sad to see bakkali is moving without FC 'little Belgium' PORTO being involved in the deal :(

If Villa were to beat Barca to win the league and Shakhtar won their last game it would be a crazy last week.

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Makes me sad to see bakkali is moving without FC 'little Belgium' PORTO being involved in the deal :(

Sorry man. Sometimes there's offers you can't turn down though. Don't worry though, I found him a nice home that treats it's kids right :pac:
    Lloris
    Walker - Vertongen - Dragovic - XXXX
    XXXX - XXXX
    Turan - XXXX - XXXX
    Hernandez

Think I'll bust out my dodgy photoshop skills soon :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Zlatan IBRAHIMOVIC has completed his move to Manchester City from Paris Saint-Germain for 5,500,000 plus Reges FERNANDO and Mario MANDŽUKIĆ...............

A 90 DM , a 92 striker and 5.5m in exchange for Ibra.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,054 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Seaneh wrote: »
    If Villa were to beat Barca to win the league and Shakhtar won their last game it would be a crazy last week.

should i rest my players for the playoffs? Depends when the playoffs start really. Jose mind games have started ðŸ˜

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement