Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

eh i dunno wrote: »
    should i rest my players for the playoffs? Depends when the playoffs start really. Jose mind games have started ðŸ˜

Careful with that sort of talk......

Picking the players you as you see fit is fround upon by some

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

We don't all have big squads to pick and choose from Healy.
    ;)

should i rest my players for the playoffs? Depends when the playoffs start really. Jose mind games have started ðŸ˜

I think you have to try and win if you're still in with a shout of winning the league. I'm going for it, if it comes to it I can rest players in the first leg of the playoffs, but I'll never have a chance to avoid them again.

What way to playoffs work? Does 3rd play 6th and 4th play 4th or is it a random draw?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Sorry man. Sometimes there's offers you can't turn down though. Don't worry though, I found him a nice home that treats it's kids right :pac:
    Lloris
    Walker - Vertongen - Dragovic - XXXX
    XXXX - XXXX
    Turan - XXXX - XXXX
    Hernandez

Think I'll bust out my dodgy photoshop skills soon :D

Napels? :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

A 1-0 real madrid loss to arsenal sees chelsea go top by a point with 1 game remaining.

With ony losing 6 games all season and such a huge goal difference chelsea do deserve it really to be fair. Chelsea manager is a top bloke aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Still looking for a defensive mid.
    Must be under 30yrs and be 90 or over.

Depending on the player i'm willing to offer 91* Valbuena.
    I'd also throw in Schneiderlin + cash if its a really good defensive md.

Arteta?? hmm?? Over 30 but plenty of life left in him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Napels? :rolleyes:

When you stole my Morata you made a powerful enemy!! Gonna buy every Belgian in the game out of spite!!!!:pac::pac::pac:

Maldjd23 wrote: »
    When you stole my Morata you made a powerful enemy!! Gonna buy every Belgian in the game out of spite!!!!:pac::pac::pac:

Knock urself out .....

Did i tell ya Darren Bent, Emily Hesky, Djimi Traore, Titus Branble, and Paul McShane all have a Belgian granny* ;)

*obviously not the same granny, there's no place like 'Coppers' in Belgium

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Without question, yes.
    ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Knock urself out .....

Did i tell ya Darren Bent, Emily Hesky, Djimi Traore, Titus Branble, and Paul McShane all have a Belgian granny* ;)

*obviously not the same granny, there's no place like 'Coppers' in Belgium

There is no place on earth like Coppers!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Al Capwned steered Barcelona to victory against Torino.
    Barcelona outclassed Torino and beat them 4 - 1 in their SMFA Champions Cup Semi Final Leg 2 fixture.
    Mascherano scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Valencia and Piqué were also amongst the goalscorers.
    Barcelona went through 5 - 2 on aggregate.

Parma in the Champions League Final next Tuesday. 90 minutes away from retaining the big eared bastard.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,054 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Al Capwned wrote: »
    Al Capwned steered Barcelona to victory against Torino.
    Barcelona outclassed Torino and beat them 4 - 1 in their SMFA Champions Cup Semi Final Leg 2 fixture.
    Mascherano scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Valencia and Piqué were also amongst the goalscorers.
    Barcelona went through 5 - 2 on aggregate.

Parma in the Champions League Final next Tuesday. 90 minutes away from retaining the big eared bastard.

did ya get any injuries :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Into the shield final v Wigan after beating Man City on penos after it ended 3-3 agg. Should beat Wigan but with this game, who knows!! If I finished 3rd and won the shield I'd be happy enough :)

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭king size mars bar

Anyone selling a goalkeeper. 89/90 for cash get in touch with Leverkusen . Cheers

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Javier Hernadez, who scored 20 goals in 32 games this season and who was my first signing at Spurs, has agreed terms to join Bayern Leverkusen with immediate effect. We here in London would like to thank him for his loyal service and his brilliant displays this season, and wish him best of luck in Germany.

Spurs are also happy to welcome Andre Schurrle to London, who joins with immediate effect, and will thus get to make his debut in the final league game of the season. The young German will be a welcome addition to the family at White Heart Lane.

Adel Taarbat is also set to join with Bayern Leverkusen in the following days.

It is expected to be a busy transfer window this year for Spurs, as a rumoured total of 7 first team players have agreed deals to join.

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Javier Hernadez, who scored 20 goals in 32 games this season and who was my first signing at Spurs, has agreed terms to join Bayern Leverkusen with immediate effect. We here in London would like to thank him for his loyal service and his brilliant displays this season, and wish him best of luck in Germany.

Spurs are also happy to welcome Andre Schurrle to London, who joins with immediate effect, and will thus get to make his debut in the final league game of the season. The young German will be a welcome addition to the family at White Heart Lane.

Adel Taarbat is also set to join with Bayern Leverkusen in the following days.

It is expected to be a busy transfer window this year for Spurs, as a rumoured total of 7 first team players have agreed deals to join.
    :)

And so it begins.............

Bring on Silly Season :D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭king size mars bar

Just to save everyone time and hassle, the bender bros are not for sale or swap. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Just to save everyone time and hassle, the bender bros are not for sale or swap. Cheers

WELL THEN I HOPE YOU GET RELEGATED!! :mad:

Only joking..

• Advertisement

Some (not as glamarous as spurs') news at Porto too

The offer for Joleon LESCOTT of FC Porto from Anzhi has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Also ...

I'm selling
    Player | Pos | Age | Rating | Status
    PETERSEN, Nils | F(C) | 25 | 87 | already have removed his OneD posters from his dressing Room locker
    CAMBIASSO, Esteban | D,DM,M(C) | 33 | 91 | as above but replace OneD with The Beatles ;)
    LENNON, Aaron | AM(RL) | 27 | 90 | not 100% sure on selling him, will depend on the offers

Is Iago still leaving?

dont think so, we had been talking about the lescott deal before his ladies undergarments got slightly twisted ... I think he has unfurled them now ... :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

It'll be interesting to see how much of a better deal Anzhi's was for Lescott over my fairly limp-wristed attempt!! :D :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Seaneh wrote: »
    I think you have to try and win if you're still in with a shout of winning the league. I'm going for it, if it comes to it I can rest players in the first leg of the playoffs, but I'll never have a chance to avoid them again.

Just to let you know, there are no legs in the play-off. It's a once off match for the semi-final, followed by the obvious once off game in the final.

Also, yes, it is 3rd Vs 6th, and 4th Vs 5th as far as I know. At least it was in another league where I just got Southend promoted to the top division via the play-off tonight. (Sorry, had to throw that in there!! :D)

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭RickyOFlaherty

A 1-0 real madrid loss to arsenal sees chelsea go top by a point with 1 game remaining.

With ony losing 6 games all season and such a huge goal difference chelsea do deserve it really to be fair. Chelsea manager is a top bloke aswell.

QUIT THE MIND GAMES ;):P:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Is Iago still leaving?

I'm hanging in there, still beyond irritated but that's what addiction will do to you.

Iago wrote: »
    I'm hanging in there, still beyond irritated but that's what addiction will do to you.

Good stuff :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Iago wrote: »

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Good stuff :)

Great stuff!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭bazarakus

QUIT THE MIND GAMES ;):P:)

To be fair you telling someone to quit mind games is akin to Speedy Gonzalez telling The Road Runner "slow down" ...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement