Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭bazarakus

circadian wrote: »
    It would appear that I'm barking up the wrong tree then.

You should try barking up a poll.

IN OTHER NEWS, message for the SMFA - STOP DESTROYING MILAN! I KNOW THEY HAD A CARP, MAN UNITED ESQUE SEASON BUT YOU DONT' SEE ALL THEIR PLAYERS DROPPING INTO THE LATE 80S NO MAN LAND :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

I see they've finally gotten around to Roma!!!!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Right, took yesterday off the auld transfer dealings.

Today, focus shifts to Kyle Walker and seeing about a new RB or CB.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

My first ratings increase from a player I bought, albeit a small one. Skorupski, the polish gk from Roma got a +1 to 83 :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Madrid manager here sorry for not replying to cluster of messages over at sm ive been busy and not had time or patience to reply but ill try once season ends on thursday evening.

Happens us all!

While I'm at it lads I know I've a few PM's too get too. I'm not ignoring ye!

• Advertisement

Accepted a bid for 88 rated GK Cavalieri from an external if anyone wants to nip in and get him

Colemania wrote: »
    Accepted a bid for 88 rated GK Cavalieri from an external if anyone wants to nip in and get him

Jesus surely he'd improve someone's team

Colemania wrote: »

Canx that bid and I'll bid higher.

bazarakus wrote: »
    Canx that bid and I'll bid higher.

ok cool

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

I see they've finally gotten around to Roma!!!!

CASTAN GETS HIS 90* !!!!!!

SlowShyDesertpupfish.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,990 ✭✭✭circadian

Lads, looking to buy 88+ rated players if anyone is selling.

Preferably a left back or goalie but I'll take what I can as this team needs some serious strengthening.

Preferably a left back or goalie but I'll take what I can as this team needs some serious strengthening.

Look 2 posts up

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭TheGunns

I've got Diame which I may reluctantly sell for cash!

TheGunns wrote: »
    I've got Diame which I may reluctantly sell for cash!
    Bid on it's way

Adam LALLANA has completed his move to AC Milan from Paris Saint-Germain for £5,090,000. The final part of the deal which saw Mars Attacks! move to Paris while Motta, Sakho and Lallana go south to Milan. The wiseicity or not of this move will become evident pretty soon. If Lallana doesn't sign for Liverpool I'm fcuked basically. Peas out.

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Look 2 posts up

Cheers but 10 Million might be a little more than I'm willing to pay for a keeper at this point. Funds are tight at the Galaxy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

bazarakus wrote: »
    Adam LALLANA has completed his move to AC Milan from Paris Saint-Germain for £5,090,000. The final part of the deal which saw Mars Attacks! move to Paris while Motta, Sakho and Lallana go south to Milan. The wiseicity or not of this move will become evident pretty soon. If Lallana doesn't sign for Liverpool I'm fcuked basically. Peas out.

You still need a keeper...;);)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,205 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Genoa looking for 89/90 rated FC,

Willing to offer up to 19 million cash and throw in Danny Ings, Jordan Rhodes or World Cup bound Divock Origi.

Cheers but 10 Million might be a little more than I'm willing to pay for a keeper at this point. Funds are tight at the Galaxy.

Well instead of buying an old 88 for lots of cash do some homework on younger keepers rated around 86 and get them cheap now before they rise ;)

Genoa looking for 89/90 rated FC,

Willing to offer up to 19 million cash and throw in Danny Ings, Jordan Rhodes or World Cup bound Divock Origi.

I'd like Danny Ings to come to my team. Milan. Please have a look at my squad and tell me if any possible equations would suit. :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Maxed out for diame and no chance it's top offer and what's funny it is a position I'm light, damn you chairman.

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Well instead of buying an old 88 for lots of cash do some homework on younger keepers rated around 86 and get them cheap now before they rise ;)

Yeah I'm having a hunt around but this team needs immediate strengthening in some positions too.....sure I'll see what comes up, not being able to trade with unmanaged teams makes this a lot more difficult as other players can fleece you if you're desperate for a player.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Yeah I'm having a hunt around but this team needs immediate strengthening in some positions too.....sure I'll see what comes up, not being able to trade with unmanaged teams makes this a lot more difficult as other players can fleece you if you're desperate for a player.

You can still look at externals which are non-manager as well...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭TheGunns

I'm realising that only my chairman is valuing Diame so highly :D For the money on the table I'm going to have to keep him

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

The difficulty (as always) with allowing trade with unmanaged teams is that those teams become very unattractive very quickly so we struggle to attract new managers to the league.

There are some 88/87 players out there at external clubs that you can bid for if you're not getting value with managed teams in the GW.

You can still look at externals which are non-manager as well...

Gotcha, didn't realise there would be a difference. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Gotcha, didn't realise there would be a difference. Thanks.

Porto here, i stumbled upon Adrian at west ham recently, no world beater but a decent no2 all the same .... There are still bargains to be got

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

You can have my ressie keeper Sorrentino (88) for face value mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Assuming everything goes through with another deal i have..

Pirlo is moving back to Italy!
    #sillyseason
    pirlo_3104608.jpg?20140320205423

• Advertisement

Al Capwned wrote: »
    You can have my ressie keeper Sorrentino (88) for face value mate.

Fair play Al... Nice gesture!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement