Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

It's only natural though tbh, if a player on a managers shortlist is being bid on, and that manager wants him too, then as soon as one bid goes in, another will surely follow.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Worth noting...PM me before you put in bids, people. I think 7 of my first 11, and a fair few squad players, are already pledged to people and I won't be breaking those promises, so your wasting time just throwing in bids :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭bazarakus

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Gotta love #sillyseason ...

I put some bids out to ry replace an outbound player ... come back 30mins later to see I have 9 new news items ... only to find everyone else is jumping on my bids and wanting the same players :D

Who's the player and let's see if we can't make it 10 bids ...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

bazarakus wrote: »

11 RIGHT HERE :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

JamboMac wrote: »
    Who's that:rolleyes:

Get your own witty comments copycat:p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭bazarakus

JamboMac wrote: »
    Get your own witty comments copycat:p

This is an outrage! I would have to read your comments to copy them, Sir!

---Reported to moderator---

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

This is an outrage! I would have to read your comments to copy them, Sir!

---Reported to moderator---

:pac::pac: still not witty:p

Just looking at my schedule, and realising I haven't kept a clean sheet in the league since the 30th March :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

BOARDS PM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

None from you bud???

#SillySeason

Napoli and Spurs have come to an agreement with regards the transfer of 4 players.

Rodriquez Pedro, once the most expensive player in the world following a 65m move to Man City, moves to London.

The combined talents of Iker Muniain, Gerard Deulofeu and, pending a medical, Zakaria Bakkali, shall be moving to Napoli.

When asked to comment, Spurs boss Dave Shadow replied "While the trio may one day combine to form one of the most potent attacking midfields the world has ever seen, the chance to work with Pedro was too good to pass up, and will play a vital role in our attempts at winning the league next season.

"And trust me," he continued. "There's more to come."

• Advertisement

Spurs obviously not learning the lessons of the Villa Boas reign.... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

#SillySeason

Napoli and Spurs have come to an agreement with regards the transfer of 4 players.

Rodriquez Pedro, once the most expensive player in the world following a 65m move to Man City, moves to London.

The combined talents of Iker Muniain, Gerard Deulofeu and, pending a medical, Zakaria Bakkali, shall be moving to Napoli.

When asked to comment, Spurs boss Dave Shadow replied "While the trio may one day combine to form one of the most potent attacking midfields the world has ever seen, the chance to work with Pedro was too good to pass up, and will play a vital role in our attempts at winning the league next season.

"And trust me," he continued. "There's more to come."

Thats a good deal for both.

For all the people who pm'd me about Ramsey, i'm probably going to wait until SM review the BPL. I'd be pissed if i sold Ramsey and in a few weeks he hit 91*

Also Real Madrid i'm still waiting on a answer ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

MrMac84 wrote: »
    None from you bud???

Ah, I'd say the confusion is caused by your inbox once again being full!!

Long story short, I don't want to hold up other managers transfer plans with Silly Season up on us! You said you might be interested in a deal for PISZCZEK, Lukasz involving Smalling & another player...

Just wanted to finish out that discussion before deciding what to do with Smalling mate ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

As the season draws to an end Maldjd23 and his coaching staff sat down and had a good long think about where it went wrong and it was agreed the reason we finished so low in the league is because........................Our players are to old...........

So we have decided to ship out anyone over 25!

Deals have been agreed to sell Hamsik, Mignolet, Pedro, Fernandez, Dzemaili and Kolodziejzczak....

Announcements of who will replace them to follow!!!

Maldjd23 wrote: »
    As the season draws to an end Maldjd23 and his coaching staff sat down and had a good long think about where it went wrong and it was agreed the reason we finished so low in the league is because........................Our players are to old...........

So we have decided to ship out anyone over 25!

Deals have been agreed to sell Hamsik, Mignolet, Pedro, Fernandez, Dzemaili and Kolodziejzczak....

Announcements of who will replace them to follow!!!

Would have loved Pedro or Hamsik..:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

An a big welcome to the following players who will join Napoli over the next few days...

Xherdan Shaqiri
    Martin Montoya
    Rony Lopes
    Zakaria Bakkali
    Gerard Duelefeu
    Iker Muniain
    James McCarthy
    Alex Sandro

An a big welcome to the following players who will join Napoli over the next few days...

Xherdan Shaqiri
    Martin Montoya
    Rony Lopes
    Zakaria Bakkali
    Gerard Duelefeu
    Iker Miniain
    James McCarthy
    Alex Sandro

tumblr_luctjzg9Pg1qkcj4n.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Xherdan Shaqiri
    Martin Montoya
    Rony Lopes
    Zakaria Bakkali
    Gerard Duelefeu
    Iker Miniain
    James McCarthy
    Alex Sandro

Super signings. Fair f**ks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    For all the people who pm'd me about Ramsey, i'm probably going to wait until SM review the BPL. I'd be pissed if i sold Ramsey and in a few weeks he hit 91*

Also Real Madrid i'm still waiting on a answer ;)

Wait till the season ends my dear friend I will reply to all then:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭Peanut Butter Jelly

The final team is picked, the final ball in practice kicked.
    It's the final game tonight, we only hope it goes alright.
    3 points see us sound, we'll live to fight another round.
    To survive tonight, we have no right, but a win isn't out of sight.
    Let us die trying or live forever, we don't have the power but we never say never.
    So many things hinge on today, one last game we have to play.
    So many dreams could come true, so much more will make us feel blue.

Good luck everyone. Except you Sporting CP, Olympique Lyonnais and Véléz Sarsfield. May you all lose by 20 goals. No, 25.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,054 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Al Capwned wrote: »
    D-Day.
    3 points and I make playoffs - anything less and I'm hugely disappointed. No excuses.

Good luck Villa, hope I thrash you 1-0. :pac:

im playing my youths so my lads will fresh for the play offs so you can probably afford to rest 6/7 stars

635078740496670135.jpg

Dave Shadow steered Tottenham Hotspur to victory against Atlético Madrid.
    Tottenham Hotspur beat Atlético Madrid 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Schürrle scored both of the goals for Tottenham Hotspur and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

2 goals in his debut, and an injury that keeps him out for two weeks. Lucky it's the end of the season :P

CHAAAARGE!

tumblr_lho3m5rQwS1qcdv9c.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭Peanut Butter Jelly

The results are in...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭The Governor

A 1-1 draw sees us slip into 4th and the playoffs, fcuk :(

Very disappointed :(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,054 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Hammered 4-0 by barca. Playoffs it is. A win would have got me automatic promotion. Gonna be tough to rally the troops now

Get in - first clean sheet in yonks, 4 scored, big players playing big, won 7 league games in a row.
    If i can make it nine in the league and one more in europe, we're back in D1 as European champions.

0072085726c56ae04b22f2c2299e6fe2.png

Continuing the busy day of transfers, Spurs and AC Milan are happy to announce an agreement which will see the transfer of three players.

Vet and legend Xavi will be moving to Italy.

In return, AC Milan will see the departure of Kevin Prince Boateng and Riccardo Montolivo, as well as the sum of 30 million Euro.

===========

Spurs and Inter Milan have come to an agreement with regards a swap deal.

Santos Ramires will be moving to Italy.

In return, Yuto Nagatomo will be moving to Spurs.

• Advertisement

Congrats Dave on winning the D1 title yet again, and hell of an effort from Chelsea.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement