Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

modo85 wrote: »
    Aaaahhhhh boo whoooo, is someone throwing is toys out of the pram?

Is someone looking to provoke a response from someone?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Myrddin wrote: »
    Is someone looking to provoke a response from someone?

Mate, people try to provoke responses from members that have them on feckin ignore around here :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Diego Forlan, Welcome to Valencia

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

Now that hissy fit has died down
    The AS Roma chairman would like to congratulate his team and management on winning Div 2 and gaining promotion to where he believes a club of their stature and history belongs, especially with the new Division 1 jersey unveiled in recent days.

He would also like to thank the former manager "The Internet" for the guiding hand that he provided in the start of season 3, however he indicates that the signing of Tommycahir as his replacement was inspired and despite a blip in mid season form it all came good at the end.

He extends his best wishes to rivals Everton in Division 1, who were in contention for the title until the last 6/7 of minutes of their game.
    Best wishes in the playoffs were also extended to SL Benfica, Portsmouth, Aston Villa and Barcelona.

He would lastly like to thank the SMFA for awarding AS Roma €4,389,308 in prize money.

"La Roma non si discute, si ama"
    Roma is not to be questioned; it's loved.

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

Right, next seasons prediction - I will NOT lose my first 7 games and am expecting praying for a top 6 finish!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭RickyOFlaherty

Congrats on winning the title.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=88553021&postcount=8874

Came a long way from 4-1 trashing and welcome to the big boys league comment:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Burlap_Sack

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Lads relax. Check my team v barca. It was my strongest team. Two injuries in that match destroyed me

In which case I rescind the a pox:)

Lads....

I'm still getting queries about Smalling, instead of saying the same thing to everyone I'll just post here...

I'm waiting on Mac to get back to me before I decide what to do with Smalling, so as soon as I know, interested parties will know!!!

Cheers & sorry for the hold up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Lads....

I'm still getting queries about Smalling, instead of saying the same thing to everyone I'll just post here...

I'm waiting on Mac to get back to me before I decide what to do with Smalling, so as soon as I know, interested parties will know!!!

Cheers & sorry for the hold up!
    I'm right here all ya have too do is ask

:D:D:D

MrMac84 wrote: »
    I'm right here all ya have too do is ask

:D:D:D

Well my inbox has space so send me a message with the rest of the offer as we chatted about and I can decide then later what to go ahead with ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭tonic wine

Mario Suarez 90 DM M(C) age 27 plus Lopez Adrian 89 AM F(LRC) age 26

Offering both players above px for CM rated 91+

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

tonic wine wrote: »
    Mario Suarez 90 DM M(C) age 27 plus Lopez Adrian 89 AM F(LRC) age 26

Offering both players above px for CM rated 91+

I'd give you Arteta for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Only two days rest for players in the playoffs!! :mad: What a stupid idea.
    Thankfully i rested most of my team.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Don't know whether anybody needs somebody for a playoff loanee hit up Kiev,

See my chairman will accept.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

I've a champions league final too... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,054 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Ben arfa and defour join the goodison revolution

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭tonic wine

Seaneh wrote: »
    I'd give you Arteta for them.

I'll keep it in mind, age would be a negative to be honest.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Sending out a few messages again this morning.

I've got Walker and Turan who, if I can trade, I will, but I will also be perfectly happy to start the next season with them.

I'm looking for anything but a central midfielder, but they must be at least 90 and must be young enough; Turan is more than just a 91 rated player to me as I'm hopeful he'll get a bump in the Spanish review and certainly won't be getting a drop. I'm trying to keep the level of my team at about the same level and don't want aging players to be honest. (Hence why I turned down one defender this morning).

I know Palmero have offered me a defender for Turan who I'd take if I can get a striker or attacking midfielder for Walker. The two deals would hinge on each other. I also have DeMarcos and a good few 87s and kids available if people needed added incentive ;)

But, while I try and avoid being an ass or ultra-stubborn when negotiating and try and be as civil as possible, I do know what I want and not want, so apologizes if I offend anyone by rejecting offers :(

(On a related note, thanks to everyone I have dealt with so far. Think most "negotiations" were straight forward and easy....and sorry to Napoli if I was akward getting a deal agreed :P)

tonic wine wrote: »
    I'll keep it in mind, age would be a negative to be honest.

Just thought I'd throw it out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Ben arfa and defour join the goodison revolution

Think this is meant for the EB League thread? I certainly didn't sell Ben Arfa from Roma yet anyways!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,054 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

tommycahir wrote: »
    Think this is meant for the EB League thread? I certainly didn't sell Ben Arfa from Roma yet anyways!

im only two weeks managing 2 teams and confused already. Yep its the EB league

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Think I responded too all pm's and too all transfer bids whilst I was on soccer manager there. I'm looking for a good young keeper and cover across the back line aswell will too use 92 rated Lukas pizcheck as P/E

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

Sending out a few messages again this morning.

I've got Walker and Turan who, if I can trade, I will, but I will also be perfectly happy to start the next season with them.

I'm looking for anything but a central midfielder, but they must be at least 90 and must be young enough; Turan is more than just a 91 rated player to me as I'm hopeful he'll get a bump in the Spanish review and certainly won't be getting a drop. I'm trying to keep the level of my team at about the same level and don't want aging players to be honest. (Hence why I turned down one defender this morning).

I know Palmero have offered me a defender for Turan who I'd take if I can get a striker or attacking midfielder for Walker. The two deals would hinge on each other. I also have DeMarcos and a good few 87s and kids available if people needed added incentive ;)

But, while I try and avoid being an ass or ultra-stubborn when negotiating and try and be as civil as possible, I do know what I want and not want, so apologizes if I offend anyone by rejecting offers :(

(On a related note, thanks to everyone I have dealt with so far. Think most "negotiations" were straight forward and easy....and sorry to Napoli if I was akward getting a deal agreed :P)

Don't worry man, i have tried to buy players from Liverpool and Sporting!! Dealing with you was a breeze!!!..:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Think I responded too all pm's and too all transfer bids whilst I was on soccer manager there. I'm looking for a good young keeper and cover across the back line aswell will too use 92 rated Lukas pizcheck as P/E

What rating do you count as good?

Just put in a bid mac, young GK and direct replacemnt rb.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭The Governor

You never responded to my loanee query you heartless man :(

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Reports out of Sky Sports are saying another Welshman is heading to Madrid.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Reports out of Sky Sports are saying another Welshman is heading to Madrid.

You're not getting my Sam Vokes!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

Draxler had decided his future is at us palmero he was always unhappy at madrid too much too soon I think for the young german.

Ramsey is over the moon moving to the champions real madrid and the real madrid manager is a HUGE arsenal fan and some say that was the deciding factor in the end.

After winning 2 division 1 titles im doing alot of changing around and instead of worrying about ratings im bringing in players that I personally like and going to relax and have more fun next season.

Ive decided to keep alves and terry is tied up in a potential deal.

So...robben+arbeloa for a top top striker/defender maybe goal keeper

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Only two days rest for players in the playoffs!! :mad: What a stupid idea.
    Thankfully i rested most of my team.

That was your second team? :eek::eek:

I rescind my play-off spot!

:pac::pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement