Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Wilberto wrote: »
    That was your second team? :eek::eek:

I rescind my play-off spot!

:pac::pac:

I rested about 4 players and sub off 3 so i should have a fully fit squad for tomorrow :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    I rested about 4 players and sub off 3 so i should have a fully fit squad for tomorrow :)

Wouldnt be admitting to that on here :D **

**to those in doubt, the presence of :D means the preceding statement is to be taken as an attempt at humor

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    What rating do you count as good?

I don't have a set rateing bud

Seaneh wrote: »
    Just put in a bid mac, young GK and direct replacemnt rb.

I have a rb bud I have Carvajal!

You never responded to my loanee query you heartless man :(

:pac:

For who?? I missed it.. I'll loan ya anyone bud

• Advertisement

Draxler had decided his future is at us palmero he was always unhappy at madrid too much too soon I think for the young german.

Ramsey is over the moon moving to the champions real madrid and the real madrid manager is a HUGE arsenal fan and some say that was the deciding factor in the end.

After winning 2 division 1 titles im doing alot of changing around and instead of worrying about ratings im bringing in players that I personally like and going to relax and have more fun next season.

Ive decided to keep alves and terry is tied up in a potential deal.

So...robben+arbeloa for a top top striker/defender maybe goal keeper

Robben n Arbeloa for Lukas?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭The Governor

MrMac84 wrote: »
    For who?? I missed it.. I'll loan ya anyone bud

Cheers man. Btw can you clear out some PM's on here I want to ask you something about our friend Mr. Li and your inbox is full :)

Cheers man. Btw can you clear out some PM's on here I want to ask you something about our friend Mr. Li and your inbox is full :)

Done sorry

Done sorry

Still says your limit is exceeded :eek: Some man for wheeling and dealing on boards I'd say, the inbox is overflowing :P :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

Robben n Arbeloa for Lukas?

And ill throw in ramos aswell?:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Still says your limit is exceeded :eek: Some man for wheeling and dealing on boards I'd say, the inbox is overflowing :P :pac:

The majority of his Inbox is people looking for a jersey site!

I know I made the mistake of offering to give links to lads on the jersey thread and I thought my iPad was gonna blow with the amount of emails I got about new PM's :pac:

Tried too delete more bud

And ill throw in ramos aswell?:)

Come on!!

80% only!!!

I know I made the mistake of offering to give links to lads on the jersey thread and I thought my iPad was gonna blow with the amount of emails I got about new PM's :pac:

Serves ya right ha ha ha

Any left mids for sale lads? Part exchange is a possibility with a player and cash from me if the deal is right.

Valencia

Any left mids for sale lads? Part exchange is a possibility with a player and cash from me if the deal is right.

Valencia

are you on chat on SM?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

Valencia

Guardado is available for the right deal

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    are you on chat on SM?

I'll be on in 5

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,054 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

The offer for Aleix VIDAL of UD Almería from Aston Villa has been accepted

Everton looking him in real life so expecting him to rise

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

After alot of consideration I have decided to take a break from SM. Had been thinking about leaving for a while but said I would stay until the end of the season and see if I could keep Newcastle in division one but unfortunately I couldn't do so.

There is a decent squad there for someone to take over and hopefully get them straight back up to division one and there is also a budget of 99.2m if anyone ever decides to sell for cash again;)

Have to say thanks to Mac for setting up the league, enjoyed it for the most part and there are some great posters on here and best of luck to everyone especially whoever takes over at Newcastle:D

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

sorry to see you go,hopefully u will come back soon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Hope to see ya back soon lad!

After alot of consideration I have decided to take a break from SM. Had been thinking about leaving for a while but said I would stay until the end of the season and see if I could keep Newcastle in division one but unfortunately I couldn't do so.

There is a decent squad there for someone to take over and hopefully get them straight back up to division one and there is also a budget of 99.2m if anyone ever decides to sell for cash again;)

Have to say thanks to Mac for setting up the league, enjoyed it for the most part and there are some great posters on here and best of luck to everyone especially whoever takes over at Newcastle:D

Noooooo ... dont go!

Did someone mention the imminent arrivale of an old new, new old, old returning manager? and this was after copper came back so we know it wasnt him ...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Be sorry to see you go man.
    Don't forget where we are, sure ya might come back to us in another form.

Pleasure to deal with good luck mate.
    Another one bites the dust. So many of the original gang gone now im beginning to feel old! Ha

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Pleasure to deal with good luck mate.
    Another one bites the dust. So many of the original gang gone now im beginning to feel old! Ha

As long as I'm here lad, I don't think you'll feel old....
    :)

_____

When was last time a full listing of manager rankings was done btw?

• Advertisement

Al Capwned wrote: »
    As long as I'm here lad, I don't think you'll feel old....
    :)

_____

When was last time a full listing of manager rankings was done btw?

Ha yes would be nice to see a full manager ranking after season 3. I think im 3rd now a point behind tottenham I think.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement