Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26 cian_baker

Hey,

I'm going for a squad revamp after my relegation this season so would there be any interesting in my players..

I would prefer swaps for them..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,990 ✭✭✭circadian

What team are ya?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

circadian wrote: »
    What team are ya?

Sporting Lisbon

I'm sporting

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Now it just looks like the end scene of "Life of Brian"

"I'm Brian".

"No, I'm Brian"

"I'm Brian, and so is my wife"

:D:D:D

• Advertisement

On a more soccer manager relate note though, I wonder how much compensation I'll get for aul' Giggsy Malone!! One thing's for certain, it won't be enough!

Also, does anyone have any 87/88 rated strikers for loan? I know it's a bit cheeky taking players in before the play-off but, in my defence, after Junior Hoilett losing his ability to play up front mid to late season, followed by a horrific injury to Nolan Roux (88) causing him to miss the entire play-off, I can't help but feel a little cheated!

Oh, and I've also lost my right back due to a serious injury so yes, the game itself is cheating me out of the game.

Also, my new(ish) signing, Dejagah, is half dead (despite being rested) so he may not be of much use in the play-off either!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

cian_baker wrote: »
    I'm sporting

What players are you willing to let go?

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    What players are you willing to let go?

I'm willing to let any of um go at this stage cause I want to try rebuild the team so I need whatever change I can get

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Did someone mention the imminent arrivale of an old new, new old, old returning manager? and this was after copper came back so we know it wasnt him ...

I'm baaaaaack... :cool:

obama-meme-generator-i-m-back-bitches-943aac.jpg?1358789692.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Does the popcorn gif still carry a ban. Be worth it..... :D

Welcome back pal. Who ya taking over?

• Advertisement

Who is available for me gentlemen?..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Hey,

I'm going for a squad revamp after my relegation this season so would there be any interesting in my players..

Ok,

I'm going to declare that I would be very interested in some of the players on offer here ... :o

however, after having 2 deals with Cian reversed in the past (one after a considerable amount of time and leaving my up **** creek without the proverbial paddle in
    defence - ie I lost Rodriquez, who went back to wolfsburg a good 2 months after the deal had been done, when cian didnt even manage that club anymore:mad::mad:) ....So, I'm not going to bid on the any player.

Imho, one or both deals were reported at the time, I just am not able to prove it(which is why i prefixed this comment with 'IMHO'!!)

Not a slight on the manager at sporting, just that with the history outlined above, I do not trust SMFA not to do it to me again ...

To Sporting, good luck with the #juve-like-fire-sale :D

Everyone else, ... there are some good, good players for grabs here :eek:

I'm willing to let any of um go at this stage cause I want to try rebuild the team so I need whatever change I can get

Even William CARVALHO?

Al Capwned wrote: »
    Does the popcorn gif still carry a ban. Be worth it..... :D

Did the popcorn gif ever carry a ban?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    In other news.. There's Rumours of a old manager returning. ;)

:cool:

pepper180 wrote: »

Standard Liege? ;)

Ok,

I'm going to declare that I would be very interested in some of the players on offer here ... :o

however, after having 2 deals with Cian reversed in the past (one after a considerable amount of time and leaving my up **** creek without the proverbial paddle in
    defence - ie I lost Rodriquez, who went back to wolfsburg a good 2 months after the deal had been done, when cian didnt even manage that club anymore:mad::mad:) ....So, I'm not going to bid on the any player.

Imho, one or both deals were reported at the time, I just am not able to prove it(which is why i prefixed this comment with 'IMHO'!!)

Not a slight on the manager at sporting, just that with the history outlined above, I do not trust SMFA not to do it to me again ...

To Sporting, good luck with the #juve-like-fire-sale :D

Everyone else, ... there are some good, good players for grabs here :eek:

Eh that's all well and good but monitoring is off, what exactly do you think SM are gonna or can do?

Wilberto wrote: »
    Did the popcorn gif ever carry a ban?

Yeah, but may only have been in the Soccer Forum though. Not sure.

I think this post should be able to come to your assistance!

:cool::cool::cool:

Good to have you back by the way!! :):D

Newcastle look tasty... ;)

• Advertisement

Welcome back lad! :)

Yes, except your arch nemesis has already applied for them and, considering that you're technically a new manager, whereas he's an existing one, he get's first dibs!!

Sorry!!

Eh that's all well and good but monitoring is off, what exactly do you think SM are gonna or can do?

tbh, i think someone felt strongly enough about reporting it the last time, it would only cause ill feeling and agro again if there is someone stewing on something like this ...

lets say I bid on carvahlo along with 8 other managers and win the bid ... will it ever be 'GT won fair and square' or will it be 'look at what he's gone and accepted now ... and its with the fella that has had deals reversed with him already'. SMFA mightnt be able to reverse the deals but there is plenty back chat going on on SM that could turn managers agaisnt others.

I think I'll not bid in order to preserve my chances in doing deals with other managers going forward

Wilberto wrote: »
    Yes, except your arch nemesis has already applied for them and, considering that you're technically a new manager, whereas he's an existing one, he get's first dibs!!

Sorry!!

Basically he shouldn't be allowed to because...well... We know his track record! Hopefully Eddy Mac see some sense in it..

I missed this place.. :)

I'll be working off my iPad so I should get some special allowance...

tbh, i think someone felt strongly enough about reporting it the last time, it would only cause ill feeling and agro again if there is someone stewing on something like this ...

lets say I bid on carvahlo along with 8 other managers and win the bid ... will it ever be 'GT won fair and square' or will it be 'look at what he's gone and accepted now ... and its with the fella that has had deals reversed with him already'. SMFA mightnt be able to reverse the deals but there is plenty back chat going on on SM that could turn managers agaisnt others.

I think I'll not bid in order to preserve my chances in doing deals with other managers going forward

You're spot on there!! :D

Anyway, I wouldn't let it stop me, bid if you want don't if you don't want to, just don't let others determine who you bid on

You're spot on there!! :D

Anyway, I wouldn't let it stop me, bid if you want don't if you don't want to, just don't let others determine who you bid on

Precisely this.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Welcome back!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for all the welcome backs ..

Ya all my players (even carvalho) are available to any team even the ones that had trouble dealing with me before so sorry about that..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Hey,

Made an offer there for Carvalho

Us Palermo

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

Welcome back pepper.

Im the man that took over from you at madrid last season.

I won the div 1 title after you left and just won it again this season. Hope I done you proud:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement