Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Hey Malaga,

What the hell did you do to my Wes Hoolahan?? We have an important trip to Tunisia on Friday that Wes will miss on account of his leg hanging off him!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

Wilberto wrote: »
    Hey Malaga,

What the hell did you do to my Wes Hoolahan?? We have an important trip to Tunisia on Friday that Wes will miss on account of his leg hanging off him!!

I trusted him for one game. He had one job.

Not only did he not score, but he injured himself. Talk about incompetence....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

Danger781 wrote: »
    Still in the 'Wait and see' stage :rolleyes:

Did ya get him?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

I've just noticed they've updated the Chat feature to show our names rather than the club we manage.
    Which makes a lot more sense, as the club names differ according to what GW you're logged into.
    Wrecked my head that one, but then no one's talked to me in weeks. :(

:D

Al Capwned wrote: »
    I've just noticed they've updated the Chat feature to show our names rather than the club we manage.
    Which makes a lot more sense, as the club names differ according to what GW you're logged into.
    Wrecked my head that one, but then no one's talked to me in weeks. :(

:D

No they didnt you only see the names of people you are friends with like always... :D

Your just a popular fecker..who doesnt want to be friends with a kildare county league final keeper.. :D

• Advertisement

Did ya get him?

Not yet! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭TheGunns

Just noticed Lyon has logged in, looks like that job won't be up for grabs :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

TheGunns wrote: »
    Just noticed Lyon has logged in, looks like that job won't be up for grabs :(

Sooooooooo close! :P

Did ya get him?
    Not yet! :eek:
    Still in the 'Wait and see' stage :rolleyes:

:pac:!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Looks like it's shaping up to be another busy day for transfers in and out of Donetsk. Couldn't buy or sell anyone in pre-season and now it is a revolving door.

Just accepted 6m for Kucher, my 88 rated 31 year old centre half and £4m for Razvan Rat, a left back who has played really well for me this season but just dropped to 87. Both bids from externals. If anyone wants some experienced, cheap cover then you just need to match the bids

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

The offer for Michael ESSIEN of Chelsea from Beşiktaş JK has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Happy with that.
    14M for a decent 89* that can cover RB,CM and CDM.

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    The offer for Michael ESSIEN of Chelsea from Beşiktaş JK has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Happy with that.
    14M for a decent 89* that can cover RB,CM and CDM.

Utterly betrayed by rick there......... :(

Utterly betrayed by rick there......... :(

Should have sold me Balzaretti...

Should have sold me Balzaretti...

Rumour is that Balzaretti is currently pricing up accommodation in Ukraine...

Beefy78 wrote: »

Pfft... he's ****e anyway :pac:
    I also heard Rosicky is heading to Turkey.

Yes, he told me you've taken him to see your countries attractive sites such as the many statues of lennon,chernobyl and other attractive locations in your horse drawn 1980 mercedes,It was quite the experience. :P

I told him to ignore the riots. Bloody Metalist fans...

The transfer of Balzaretti to the ukraine has been put on hiatus,After sunderland manager eireannBEAR was shown footage of Balzaretti and shaktar manager beefy driving the wrong way down a ukrainian motorway indiscriminately firing AK-47's at passing vehicles while gulping down bottles of vodka,A private jet have been dispatched to donesk to smuggle balzaretti out of the country!!

We would like to wish the shaktar manager good health and promise that we can discuss further deals after he receives the appropriate treatment for his vodka/fire arm problem.

Both ways are the wrong way on Ukrainian motorways, to be fair.

Both ways are the wrong way on Ukrainian motorways, to be fair.

Dont you talk to me,you nearly killed one of my players and added a huge expense on my club,A private jet to the ukraine isnt cheap you know,Not to mention all the back handers we were forced to pay to ukrainian authorities to keep balz out of jail!! :mad:

The original offer stands ya... ;)

• Advertisement

Well now that I have Essien i'm not in need of a defender.
    It also makes Demba Ba a lot more valuable... So offers for him would have to be a lot better ;)

The original offer stands ya... ;)

Ha, trouble is that the original offer doesn't stand! You've changed it because you reckon you can shake me down for more, ya wee bugger. The revised offer apparently stands.

Ha, trouble is that the original offer doesn't stand! You've changed it because you reckon you can shake me down for more, ya wee bugger. The revised offer apparently stands.

My offer for Rosicky stands :pac:

I cant offer the two for one my chairman wont allow it,thats why srna couldnt be traded directly for rossi to man. ;)

My offer for Rosicky stands :pac:

It was a good offer too. I'm desperately short of midfielders though.

I cant offer the two for one my chairman wont allow it,thats why srna couldnt be traded directly for rossi to man. ;)

You should give him an ultimatum. I don't think I could work in such conditions.

It was a good offer too. I'm desperately short of midfielders though.

Well if you take the player i offered you'd have a very good backup.
    And the cash i offered will allow you to buy that other midfileder to replace Rosicky ;)

Sounds familiar ;) .... **cough** Damiao deal **cough**

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Sounds familiar ;) .... **cough** Damiao deal **cough**

SourGrapesAward.jpg

• Advertisement

SourGrapesAward.jpg
    Well, one day there was a deal, the next there wasnt ...

breach-of-contract.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement