Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Wow so had a friendly today news to me but hopefully signs to come, oh hunterlaar your making things difficult.

James Mcconville steered Dynamo Kyiv to victory against Los Angeles Galaxy.
    Dynamo Kyiv beat Los Angeles Galaxy 4 - 1 in their Friendly fixture.
    Payet had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    Huntelaar, Jucilei and Cahill were amongst the goalscorers.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

Surprisingly, it's more likely I'll sell Neymar than I won't. I would never have thought that before taking over at Newcastle, but some of the offers are genuinely fantastic imo.

For those that are looking to strike deals (for Neymar and others) please accept my apologies for any delays. There are multiple moving parts at this stage, and transfers depending on transfers etc. I need to have a full view of what it will look like before I start the dominos falling.

Some real thought provokers in there, and Napoli haven't even got properly involved yet ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

Iago wrote: »
    Surprisingly, it's more likely I'll sell Neymar than I won't. I would never have thought that before taking over at Newcastle, but some of the offers are genuinely fantastic imo.

For those that are looking to strike deals (for Neymar and others) please accept my apologies for any delays. There are multiple moving parts at this stage, and transfers depending on transfers etc. I need to have a full view of what it will look like before I start the dominos falling.

Some real thought provokers in there, and Napoli haven't even got properly involved yet ;)

I am playing hard to get......I think....:P:P:P

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Anyone interested in doing one of those transfer things, but one of those where I pay you many moneys (but no player) and you give me a midfield player (any position)?!?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Anyone interested in doing one of those transfer things, but one of those where I pay you many moneys (but no player) and you give me a midfield player (any position)?!?!

I will.....

I've loads of 77&78 rated midfielders

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭Peanut Butter Jelly

And here, on the west coast of the Iberian Peninsula, we see the Gladius Tantus (Species Code: TDI_150) attempting the rare and potentially dangerous act of persuading the other members of the clan into giving him new livestock of a higher quality without having to relinquish one or two of his own.

:pac:

MrMac84 wrote: »
    I will.....

I've loads of 77&78 rated midfielders

sush you! mister fancy moderator pants ... :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

sush you! mister fancy moderator pants ... :D

Insulting a moderator eh??

paddling+blackadder.jpg

:D:D:pac:

Wilberto wrote: »

paddling+blackadder.jpg

if only I'd have known thats all it takes to get a paddlin' :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Wilberto wrote: »

paddling+blackadder.jpg

We'll have too make that part of the charter

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

PL review starting. west Ham, palace, Stoke and Newcastle looked at today.

Edit...apparently Fulham and Norwich were done yesterday

PL review starting. west Ham, palace, Stoke and Newcastle looked at today.

Edit...apparently Fulham and Norwich were done yesterday

As a newcastle supporter ... nothing unexpected yet ...

Collocini -1
    HBA -1
    Marvauex -1
    Mbiwa -1(again)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,054 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Breaking news from outside the Villa hotel shows Benfica fans chanting Seaneh all thru the night. Not ideal preparation for tonights big playoff final :)
    article-2324473-19CAFFB2000005DC-908_634x372.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Touch and go as to whether or not Mertesacker and Luisao make it in the match day squad, only back in training yesterday and not near match fit but it's hard leave them out.

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Jimmy Rabbitte Snr

Big Div 4 playoff final tonight for Celtic vs Werder Bremen. Bit of a pain that most of my best players are nowhere near 100% fit after the semi final. Think its the same for a lot of teams in the playoffs across the leagues. The fixtures could definitely be better spaced out. And yes I am getting my excuses in early... ;) Best of luck Bremen!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

To continue with the #sillyseason I have put a few my youths on the transfer list.

Anyone selling for cash? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭tonic wine

Anyone selling for cash? :D

Not unless we allow buying from unmanaged ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭The Governor

Big Div 4 playoff final tonight for Celtic vs Werder Bremen. Bit of a pain that most of my best players are nowhere near 100% fit after the semi final. Think its the same for a lot of teams in the playoffs across the leagues. The fixtures could definitely be better spaced out. And yes I am getting my excuses in early... ;) Best of luck Bremen!

Same here man my own lads are wrecked after the Malaga game.

I reckon you'll edge it tbh as your team is better rated than mine. Best of luck Jimmy :)

Quick question; is it possibly for a manager to cancel a deal once a bid has been accepted?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Quick question; is it possibly for a manager to cancel a deal once a bid has been accepted?

Yes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Yep, nothing is final until it's complete

Ok. Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭bazarakus

It is possible unless the bid is for a player who has handed in a transfer request (reached stage 5 of concerns). Then it's not possible for any parties to canx it.

Fuppin hell the nerves are hitting me bad over this play-off final :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Glad I'm not involved! I was lucky with Sao Paulo I topped the table for automatic promotion, rough going in the play offs I'd say!! Good luck to everyone!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭bazarakus

the important ting is to worry

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Jimmy Rabbitte Snr

I am calm personified. Team picked, tactics sorted, all I can do is sit back and hope the lads do the business. Fabio Quagliarella has been left on the bench due to his condition being 82%. He's my goal and assists leader with 17 & 17 from 35 games. Massive blow to the Hoops.

Is it 7pm or 7.30pm its on do you know?

Edit. Nvm thought play-offs were on earlier for some reason!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Rumors coming from the Benfica camp in Munich that manager Jose Seaninho has sensationally dropped Pato, Mertesacker and Ronaldinho from his first 11 for tonights game.
    Our sources say he wants to play same formation as against Barcelona in the semis but doesn't feel Per Mertesacker is fit enough to play and doesn't think Ronaldinho and Pato suit the formation.
    There have been whispers that the two Brazilian forwards have been seen crying and the German has apparently left the stadium and demanded he be transfer listed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement