Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

I won the d2 playoff in S1, dont believe the spin about how much luck is involved in winning the play offs ... Its all down to the managers brilliance and the choices he makes :D

Those destined to win wont need to be wished good luck tonight ... their opponents will know good luck wishes are just hollow empty words when playing in games already decided by faith :p

• Registered Users Posts: 12,054 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Rumours abound that Benfica will look to nab highly rated Villa coach "eh i dunno" if they fail to win the playoff tonight. All the pressure on Benfica :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Rumours abound that Benfica will look to nab highly rated Villa coach "eh i dunno" if they fail to win the playoff tonight. All the pressure on Benfica :pac:

In a prematch press conference Seaninho stated win lose or forefit he is staying in lisbon.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,205 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Hope you have enough to cover my bet :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

I'm excited for all the managers..
    Best of luck kids!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Best of luck to all involved. The are F5 keys being hammered around the country!

The nation holds its breath!!!!!!!!!

Eh i dunno has guided Aston Villa to a Play-Off Final win against SL Benfica!! Aston Villa beat SL Benfica 4 - 2 in a sensational final to lift the trophy.
    Weimann scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    González and Tioté were also amongst the goalscorers.

Congrats villa.

Player injured early and his replacement didnt come on until the 60th minute, ah well.

Seaneh wrote: »
    Congrats villa.

Player injured early and his replacement didnt come on until the 60th minute, ah well.

Cheers mate. Its stupid when a sub doesn't come on straightaway.

Now to prepare for life in Div 1.

Anyone sell me some players?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Matthew Scorr has guided US Palermo to a Play-Off Final win against Estudiantes!! US Palermo beat Estudiantes 2 - 0 in the final to lift the trophy.
    Iturraspe scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Balotelli was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Hard luck Wilberto.

Congratulations

Villa,

US Palermo,

and Bremen

at least nobody lost on penalties.

And so season 3 ends.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Congrats to those promoted and I don't want to steal any thunder but.......

Expect EARTH SHATTERING news at Lazio shortly, the press have gathered.......................

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

Breaking News:

Newcastle United & SS Lazio have tonight reached an agreement for the transfer of Neymar da Silva Santos Júnior from Newcastle to Lazio effective immediately.

For commercial sensitivity reasons the details of the deal will remain private between the two clubs until the transaction is fully completed, however both chairmen are said to be delighted with the deal.

My 'keeper had an absolute nightmare.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Iago wrote: »
    Breaking News:

Newcastle United & SS Lazio have tonight reached an agreement for the transfer of Neymar da Silva Santos Júnior from Newcastle to Lazio effective immediately.

For commercial sensitivity reasons the details of the deal will remain private between the two clubs until the transaction is fully completed, however both chairmen are said to be delighted with the deal.

Really????

I was going to announce Heskey but what the hell :rolleyes:

Pleasure to do business with this chap I must say, a rare thing happened within this negotiation that I've NEVER seen on SM.... In order to secure the deal I offered my best player instead of another and Iago said NO, he didn't want to weaken my team too much and he was happy with the deal that was on the table....

I had to sit down when that happened, not every day you hear that and this man is to be commended ;)

Neymar to Lazio, apparently he's not able to handle the pressure of competing at the highest level with newcastle and believes that moving to a team in the bottom half of division 3 will mean he will be free to get fat and lazy in the tradition of all Brazilian wunderkids before him.

Cheers mate. Its stupid when a sub doesn't come on straightaway.

Now to prepare for life in Div 1.

Anyone sell me some players?

Pato for sale in a few days time if you want him.

Yep would love him. For cash?

Congrats to those promoted and I don't want to steal any thunder but.......

Expect EARTH SHATTERING news at Lazio shortly, the press have gathered.......................

Two big signings in recent days for Lazio, especially for Division 3!

Silly season has been good to you so far!

• Advertisement

Yep would love him. For cash?

if you should throw a midfielder my way it would be better...

I like Pato :)

if you should throw a midfielder my way it would be better...

Stephen Ireland?

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Jimmy Rabbitte Snr

Unable to lead Celtic to Div3 in my first full season... Will try to regroup and get automatic promotion next season. We were in a cracking run of form and failed at the final hurdle! Well done Bremen!

Stephen Ireland?

Eh, no thanks.

Unable to lead Celtic to Div3 in my first full season... Will try to regroup and get automatic promotion next season. We were in a cracking run of form and failed at the final hurdle! Well done Bremen!

Hard to take with the form you were in, but as you say there is always next season!

All three playoff finals tonight in the Allianz simultaneously... Didn't realise there were 3 pitches there!

They must have some way of doing it, 69,003 saw all three matches tonight!

So what was in the Neymar deal?! Please share with us all :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Anyone with a 90 FC they could send my way?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Slide Rule Pass

GMEgv.jpg

c'mon mac accept me already at anzi.....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement