Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,054 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Seaneh wrote: »
    Eh, no thanks.

i cant really afford to lose any of my few decent players. I'll give you a decent transfer fee for him

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

pepper180 wrote: »
    So what was in the Neymar deal?! Please share with us all :)

Smalling, PEA and another for Neymar would be my guess.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

The deal reported to be worth 15,000,000 plus Pierre-Emerick AUBAMEYANG and Chris SMALLING involving Júnior NEYMAR of Newcastle United and SS Lazio has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly.

So far. Another 2 players I'd hope/imagine.

eh i dunno wrote: »
    i cant really afford to lose any of my few decent players. I'll give you a decent transfer fee for him

Sure we have 2 weeks to figure it out, we'll see what happens.

Anyone with a 90 FC they could send my way?

What team are ya?

• Advertisement

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    The deal reported to be worth 15,000,000 plus Pierre-Emerick AUBAMEYANG and Chris SMALLING involving Júnior NEYMAR of Newcastle United and SS Lazio has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly.

So far. Another 2 players I'd hope/imagine.

Atleast 2 more.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

What team are ya?

The mighty Athletic Club!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Its fine with be but that's Newcastle's call dude, all shall be revealed....

Eventually! :D

The mighty Athletic Club!!

hey there... I Could be of assistance to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

Its fine with be but that's Newcastle's call dude, all shall be revealed....

Eventually! :D

Cool cool! Congrats on getting Neymar!
    I just like knowing deals. That's all! :P

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

The offer for Souleymane DIAWARA of Estudiantes from Lille OSC has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

After the inevitable play-off defeat to Palermo, Souleymane Diawara gave an emotional farewell speech during his post match interview;

"I know I've only spent two seasons at the club but, in truth, I thought my career was over before Willow signed me. I wasn't long at the club either before I was handed the captains armband. I can honestly say these two seasons have probably been the best of my career. Everyone at this club are just fantastic people. There's a huge team mentality here and I'd love to stay on for another season but I know in my own heart and soul that it's time to leave. We've been fantastic this season though, and it shows in grabbing a top 5 finish against all odds. As long as they hold onto the manager, and his coaching staff, I have no doubt they'll be able to defy the odds next season again. He's a terrific manager and just a terrific guy as well. I'll definitely miss working with him after I leave."

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

And so season 3 ends.

Not quite :)

The small matter of the Champions League Final is tomorrow night!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Al Capwned wrote: »

laddidda! :P

And the Shield or whatever it is. I don't even get to pick my team and even though it's against Wigan, I can see us losing :/

And the Shield or whatever it is. I don't even get to pick my team and even though it's against Wigan, I can see us losing :/

You not go Gold no?

The european competition is the reason i bought it! :)

You not go Gold no?

The european competition is the reason i bought it! :)

Nah, never bothered with it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,205 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

League season then, sorry :)

Forgive my little Genoa mind for forgetting that one, we are so far away from it that it slips the mind easily!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

I'm thinking about selling Leandro CASTAN.
    Looking for a 90 attacking mid.

Would need to be young. I'm also willing to throw in some other players for someone higher rated.

League season then, sorry :)

Forgive my little Genoa mind for forgetting that one, we are so far away from it that it slips the mind easily!

Ha no hassle, after the disappointment of the league campaign I'd love to be able to leave the trophy in the cabinet it's been in since winning it last season!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Slide Rule Pass

anzhi are open for business

• Advertisement

Anyone want to help Standard Liege out with some transfers?.. please?.. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    I'm thinking about selling Leandro CASTAN.
    Looking for a 90 attacking mid.

Would need to be young. I'm also willing to throw in some other players for someone higher rated.

Sent an offer there ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

Really????

I was going to announce Heskey but what the hell :rolleyes:

Pleasure to do business with this chap I must say, a rare thing happened within this negotiation that I've NEVER seen on SM.... In order to secure the deal I offered my best player instead of another and Iago said NO, he didn't want to weaken my team too much and he was happy with the deal that was on the table....

I had to sit down when that happened, not every day you hear that and this man is to be commended ;)

Always a pleasure to deal with you, Neymar should tear up Div 3 next season :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

Iago wrote: »
    Always a pleasure to deal with you, Neymar should tear up Div 3 next season :)

Rumor has it Tiago is already missing his Brazilian buddy and wants to move to Italy......;);)

In a swap deal for some random reserve preferably....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

Maldjd23 wrote: »
    Rumor has it Tiago is already missing his Brazilian buddy and wants to move to Italy......;);)

In a swap deal for some random reserve preferably....

Everything is negotiable ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭The Governor

The Governor has guided Werder Bremen to a Play-Off Final win against Celtic!! Werder Bremen were the better team and beat Celtic 3 - 0 in the final to lift the trophy.
    Lulić scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Icardi and Arnautovic were also amongst the goalscorers.

After being relegated to Division 4 exactly one year ago, Werder Bremen have returned to Division 3 under their new manager :)

The atmosphere in the Allianz arena was tense all day in the time leading up to kick off. The manager decided on a change of formation in order to counter Celtics excellent wing play and opted for the classic 4-4-2 diamond formation. Esteban Granero was charged with creating and dictating the majority of attacks, while Marko Arnautovic was placed up front alongside young Mauro Icardi, the latter expressing his joy after the game as news filtered through that Bayern Munich have agreed to let the youngster stay in Bremen next season for a second loan spell.

According to sources in Munich, Sky Sports also understands current Sunderland manager, eireannbear, was seen arriving via one of Bremens private jets earlier in the day. It is believed he was flown in at the request of the Bremen manager to discuss tactics and offer advice due to his many seasons experience.

"I'm delighted at what we've achieved, especially after the heart break of losing out on automatic promotion on the final league game of the season. The fans were outstanding, our twelfth man" Bremen boss The Governor commented. "Our boys went out there and gave it their all, I couldn't be more proud"

He also offered his commiserations to Celtic boss, JimmyRabbit "Celtic gave us a good game, they didn't give in until the final whistle. I'm fully confident that Celtic will be in contention for the Division 4 title next year"

Fans are expected to celebrate long into the night here in Munich.

_45803014_007359009-1.jpg

Just saw he got a goal in the semi and final, delighted :) Well done

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭Blondie919

What are you looking for?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

you on SM?

• Advertisement

Looking for -

Centreback - 87+
    Midfield - 87+
    Attacking Midfield - 87+
    Striker - 87+

Not asking for a lot.. just some support for little old Pepper.. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement