Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

Damnit....

Heskey is tempting me again....

pepper180 wrote: »
    Damnit....

Heskey is tempting me again....

Have a 5m bid for that player but you're in need so gimmie 4 and he's yours

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Have a 5m bid for that player but you're in need so gimmie 4 and he's yours

You gem! Thanks so much!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Before jetting off to:

Neymar.jpg

Júnior NEYMAR has completed his move to SS Lazio from Newcastle United for 15,000,000 plus Pierre-Emerick AUBAMEYANG and Chris SMALLING

After the press conference, in which he stated it was his ambition to win the league at Lazio and carry them to great heights and achieve wonderful and momentous feats.... a reporter kindly (and was forcefully removed and barred for doing so) pointed out that Lazio are situated in Division 3...... After a long puzzling look he decided the best option was to 'focus on the world cup'

2125479_full-lnd.jpg

Phase 1 - Complete

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

Well done tupac great signing. Now you have no excuse to not get out of division 3 next season with neymar as your tallysman :)

Well done tupac great signing. Now you have no excuse to not get out of division 3 next season with neymar as your tallysman :)

Don't worry...

I'm already looking at excuses, so fair I have 'small squad' 'game engine' & 'injuries'

• Registered Users Posts: 14,205 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Benteke's brother Jonathan got a +3 to 75 this morning,

Another young Belgian of mine got a +4 yesterday,

Any interest GT? ;)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

A lot of love for Southampton this morning. Shaw, Ward-Prowes and Rodriquez get bumped to 88 and Lalana goes to 90! United get hits to young, Ferdinand and Evra, while Januzaj gets bumped. Barkley gets bumped as well.

Meanwhile, in transfer news...

Martin DEMICHELIS has completed his move to Tottenham Hotspur from Beşiktaş JK for 13,500,000

I...um...ok....this could make me feel guilty tomorrow morning when City get reviewed....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Slide Rule Pass

Poor barkley :(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Jesus, auto correct mucked that up. Fixing now...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Bentaleb getting a +3 makes the end of season Boateng deal a little more akward but ... Thats the joys of it

Januzaj going to 87 akes my search for an AM a little less urgent now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭TheGunns

Romain ALESSANDRINI has completed his move to Ajax from AS Roma for 11,000,000

Happy to get someone in! Decent player too

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Bentaleb getting a +3 makes the end of season Boateng deal a little more akward but ... Thats the joys of it

Januzaj going to 87 akes my search for an AM a little less urgent now :D

Nah should make little difference man!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭bazarakus

Adam LALLANA - 88
    Player Rating Increase
    +2
    90 3 Jun

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

So ahead of tonights Champions League Final, all of my players are at 100% condition-wise, so no excuses there.
    The only negative ahead of the game in the Allianz Arena is the suspension of Carlos Puyol.

The club legend is retiring after this game, and will not be on the pitch due to picking up a yellow card in the semi-final win. Asked yesterday what he thought of the decision of the referee to book him for catching the opposition centre forward in the eye with his hair, he declined to comment. A local photographer caught the moment on camera.

25.JPG

He has already donated his shinguards to the club museum, so will not be doing a John Terry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭bazarakus

Al Capwned wrote: »
    So ahead of tonights Champions League Final, all of my players are at 100% condition-wise, so no excuses there.
    The only negative ahead of the game in the Allianz Arena is the suspension of Carlos Puyol.

The club legend is retiring after this game, and will not be on the pitch due to picking up a yellow card in the semi-final win. Asked yesterday what he thought of the decision of the referee to book him for catching the opposition centre forward in the eye with his hair, he declined to comment. A local photographer caught the moment on camera.

25.JPG

He has already donated his shinguards to the club museum, so will not be doing a John Terry.

Pity Angus is retiring. He will be missed from many teams. I firmly believe if Fat Sam was still at Bolton he'd be goin there.

All your players who aren't injured will automatically be at 100% for European ties.

The offer for Vlad CHIRICHES of SS Lazio from Newcastle United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Phase 2............

The offer for Vlad CHIRICHES of SS Lazio from Newcastle United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Phase 2............

How many phases are there?.....

2 more....... Yikes!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

image.jpg?w=500&c=1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭The Internet

My guess is one of Callejon/Tello + a youth

My guess is one of Callejon/Tello + a youth

Pretty good guess!!!!

Your close but unless Newcastle want to make it public I'm going to hold off, his call!

Pretty good guess!!!!

Your close but unless Newcastle want to make it public I'm going to hold off, his call!

ah it's much of a muchness. Everyone will see it once it's all gone through anyway. I've no issue with calling it out.

Iago wrote: »
    ah it's much of a muchness. Everyone will see it once it's all gone through anyway. I've no issue with calling it out.

Exactly, not like it can be kept under wraps, everyone can see :pac:

It will end up as

Neymar = Chirches + Callejon + Smalling + Aubaymeng + Vietto

there'll be some cash going to Lazio as part of the deal to cover the costs of the players as well.

Meh... Them players are shi* anyway... Including Neymar... ;)

To more interesting news...

BREAKING News

Marques MAICON has completed his move to Standard Liège from Bayern for 4,000,000.

1st signing since back and we hope to build from this.

Meh... Them players are shi* anyway... Including Neymar... ;)

To more interesting news...

BREAKING News

Marques MAICON has completed his move to Standard Liège from Bayern for 4,000,000.

1st signing since back and we hope to build from this.

Had a soft spot for him when I left Sao Paulo but when the balance goes below 50m it's time to sell a few lads on :P

You can have that left back for 5m if ya want? Got a rise a little while ago, playing for Santos. Good back up for any of the smaller teams

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Nice simple deal think we both got a good deal.

The offer for Alessio CERCI of Dynamo Kyiv from Atlético Madrid has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Sees Suarez and bruma coming to Kiev balances my team and gives me future potential.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

JamboMac wrote: »
    Nice simple deal think we both got a good deal.

The offer for Alessio CERCI of Dynamo Kyiv from Atlético Madrid has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

pretty fair deal alright, good players going both directions.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement