Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

A can? Pah....

They sponsor the bloody thing - i'll meet you half way down the barrell!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,205 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Sure fill my cup up while you are at it! Mine is the one that needs the long winding story to accompany it.

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

Lads,
    When can we start making loan deals again? If I made one now, would that last only until the new season starts?..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

pepper180 wrote: »
    Lads,
    When can we start making loan deals again? If I made one now, would that last only until the new season starts?..

You'll get a notice when the new season starts, wait till then

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

Ramsey got a +1 to 91 this morning.

When will la liga be getting reviewed does anyone know?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

pepper180 wrote: »
    Lads,

No mate, not until the new fixtures are announced... Otherwise they will be sent back

Well they are at Arsenal so only 3 more teams in England then it's off to Spain

Well they are at Arsenal so only 3 more teams in England then it's off to Spain

Thanks pac:)

Whos the 3 left in england?

Thanks pac:)

Whos the 3 left in england?

Seems as though they work their way up so top 3!

Didnt know tgat was the way they did it good to know.

Can you see any big names in the top 3 getting a bump?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

If kolarov doesn't get at least +1 this game is bollocks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭bazarakus

Travesty. He's at least a 92 or my name's not Barry John James Martin Circus November Foster!

Seaneh wrote: »
    If kolarov doesn't get at least +1 this game is bollocks.

Kolarof doesn't play enough games to warrant that rating.

Gary CAHILL - 90
    Player Rating Increase
    91. So he's now only as good as John Terry? Insania.

bazarakus wrote: »
    Travesty. He's at least a 92 or my name's not Barry John James Martin Circus November Foster!

He was City's first choice left back last season and the second half of the season before. 44 games in all competitions for city this year. And was one of city's best defenders. And had 8 assists in the league. And scored 4 goals in all comps.

But you wouldn't know any of that.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Had hoped Harry Kane would get a bump, but only got a positional change :(

Fingers crossed for Demichelis, and then role on the Spanish review :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Kolo toure got a bump down to 88 and suso got a bump to 86 but that's hardly it for liverpool is it??

Colemania wrote: »
    Kolo toure got a bump down to 88 and suso got a bump to 86 but that's hardly it for liverpool is it??

looks like it.

heehee! :)

sigh

Colemania wrote: »

They didn't nuke Man United for one poor season, so they won't sky rocket Liverpool for one good one either.

Ya hopefully ramsey starts next season like he started last season then a 92 by xmas might just be a possibility but doubtful

• Advertisement

They didn't nuke Man United for one poor season, so they won't sky rocket Liverpool for one good one either.

Liverpool not being in Euro competition last season didn't help either.

they already reviewed Liverpool during the season, bumping Suarez and Sturridge up. They'll review again in a while, should see some more +1s given the cl competition but, broadly speaking, I'd say the Liverpool ratings are about rite at the moment.

Man United players will see their ratings drop further with them not being in the cl.

Didnt know tgat was the way they did it good to know.

Can you see any big names in the top 3 getting a bump?

Its tough to say cause I thought Ramsey would miss out on a +1 due to lack of games, nothing to do with his ability....

Aubameyang got 13 goals for Dortmund and they finished second in what some might argue is a better league....

So SM ratings do throw up some strange rating review at times but I'd expect more risers in England tomorrow for sure

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

As long as I can complete my Courtois deal(in a different GW ;)) before they start reviewing spain, I'm happy enough

they already reviewed Liverpool during the season, bumping Suarez and Sturridge up. They'll review again in a while, should see some more +1s given the cl competition but, broadly speaking, I'd say the Liverpool ratings are about rite at the moment.

Man United players will see their ratings drop further with them not being in the cl.

I guess it'll depend on what happens though; if Pool bomb out of the CL and fall back to their typical league position, they won't get rises. If United regain their league standing, they won't see too many drops.

On the United front, Young, Rio and Evra all dropped, and rightly so. I thought Valencia (form), Hernandez (lack of games), Carrick (form) and maybe even Rafael (form, lack of games) would have seen drops too. But we've had two days of their reviews and no changes to them so guessing that's United more or less finished till Xmas.

Its tough to say cause I thought Ramsey would miss out on a +1 due to lack of games, nothing to do with his ability....

Aubameyang got 13 goals for Dortmund and they finished second in what some might argue is a better league....

I wouldn't say Ramsey's missing +1 is down to his being missing for a few months. He continued his form where he'd left off once he returned. A few years ago Ribery was out injured for basically two seasons and he never dropped below a 95. They cite scientific reasons for the ratings but ultimately it's some dude surrounded by pizza cartons punching keys.
    I guess it'll depend on what happens though; if Pool bomb out of the CL and fall back to their typical league position, they won't get rises. If United regain their league standing, they won't see too many drops.

On the United front, Young, Rio and Evra all dropped, and rightly so. I thought Valencia (form), Hernandez (lack of games), Carrick (form) and maybe even Rafael (form, lack of games) would have seen drops too. But we've had two days of their reviews and no changes to them so guessing that's United more or less finished till Xmas.

Now Carricks's out of the England set up he'll drop further. It's a subjective ting. Mid-table clubs like United tend to struggle for ratings when out of Europe. Rooney should be down to his 92 pretty soon.

Now Carricks's out of the England set up he'll drop further. It's a subjective ting. Mid-table clubs like United tend to struggle for ratings when out of Europe. Rooney should be down to his 92 pretty soon.

Eyeroll.gif

Eyeroll.gif

Heehee!

Aw c'mon you can't knock a man for tryin!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Cahill gets +1 to 91 I thought he might get a 92, just have to wait.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

No rise for Terry or Kos :(

I pretty much knew that Ramsey would hit 91* in this review.. Its the reason why i wanted Terry in the deal.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement