Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

pepper180 wrote: »
    Lads and Lassies...

Standard Liège are willing to part with ANY youngsters and any players..

Just once we get a few 88 rated players to add to the squad! :(

Coloccini is transfer listed

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Really looking for a defender but I may come back to you if I can't find one :)

Straight swap for mertesacker.
    :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Any interest in Benzema, Ger? :D Seems like me and you are forever trading players :D

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭gerp99

Any interest in Benzema, Ger? :D Seems like me and you are forever trading players :D

Doubt I have any players that you would go for that ain't transfer banned! Or javi Martinez ;) cos he will be staying put! I say he benzema will hit 94 anyway why would you sell?

gerp99 wrote: »
    Doubt I have any players that you would go for that ain't transfer banned! Or javi Martinez ;) cos he will be staying put! I say he benzema will hit 94 anyway why would you sell?

Have enough Midfielders and Strikers now and Benzema has been relegated to the bench. Would rather bolster some other position with some young players than leave him on the bench

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

few loans any help to you pepper?
    Work away there with anyone that my ass of a chairman will let go if it helps u!

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

Al Capwned wrote: »
    few loans any help to you pepper?
    Work away there with anyone that my ass of a chairman will let go if it helps u!

Ill have to wait until next season starts, fella! Thanks and I'll take you up on that offer :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,489 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Likewise to Pepper and anyone else, anyone who can be loaned out of London can be taken :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

See what my little changes can do against Chelsea tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭bazarakus

Can to Liverpool is supposedly a done deal, hopefully he does well :)

Hard to believe Liverpool are actually buying someone. Been trying to pry Sterlng from him for months.

• Advertisement

bazarakus wrote: »
    Hard to believe Liverpool are actually buying someone. Been trying to pry Sterlng from him for months.

In real life, not here :)

Anyone know when the Spanish review is starting and when it finishes?

Benzema for Azpiliquata (sp? :D) and Mikel. Cesar is a quality player and will continue to rise IMO. Mikel won't rise but I'll be happy if he stays 91 and covers midfield :)

@GT Otamendi may be available for the right deal now :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

I'll be on tonight! like I said, he was found Sobbing in his car in the carpark at Bayern , muttering 'if only I had stayed at Porto'

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭RickyOFlaherty

Benzema for Azpiliquata (sp? :D) and Mikel. Cesar is a quality player and will continue to rise IMO. Mikel won't rise but I'll be happy if he stays 91 and covers midfield :)

@GT Otamendi may be available for the right deal now :)

Yep .. a case of grab Benzema and hope that I can fill the hole in the middle now.

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    I'll be on tonight! like I said, he was found Sobbing in his car in the carpark at Bayern , muttering 'if only I had stayed at Porto'

Dunno what the craic is with him in real life. Valencia bought him for 12m on a 5 year deal and loaned him out straight away

Yep .. a case of grab Benzema and hope that I can fill the hole in the middle now.

Hopefully Benzema gets a +1 in this review or the next. Scores plenty of goals but christ he can be very wasteful!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Hopefully Benzema gets a +1 in this review or the next. Scores plenty of goals but christ he can be very wasteful!!

You've a message from Palermo ;)

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    You've a message from Palermo ;)

No I don't...

No I don't...

On chat.. :pac:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,489 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

On the upside, looks like Walker retained his 90 :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

suffering withdrawal symptoms after 2 hours without a transfer :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭bazarakus

Transfer Message
    The deal reported to be worth £0 plus César AZPILICUETA and John Obi MIKEL involving Karim BENZEMA of Bayern München and Chelsea has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly.
    This is a disgrace. The Chelsea manager should be ashamed of himself. He should prostate himself before all of boards and beg forgiveness. He should canx the deal now!
    The Bayern manager should be sent to Coventry for accepting such an offer. For shame! This is the sort of deal which has caused the game, no boards, no IRELAND to be in such a state of chassis. Why would anyone want to make babies in such a world where deals like this can go thru? Jon Obi Mikel? Really? For the best French Footballer of North African descent of the past 5 years? I'm ashamed to be a member of boards who plays Soccer Manager today.
    I have pmd both parties to ask that they canx the deal, withdraw from Soccer Manager forever, close their boards accounts and commit Harry Carey. Consummate Betrayal does not have enough syllables to describe how I feel now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Transfer Message
    The deal reported to be worth £0 plus César AZPILICUETA and John Obi MIKEL involving Karim BENZEMA of Bayern München and Chelsea has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly.
    This is a disgrace. The Chelsea manager should be ashamed of himself. He should prostate himself before all of boards and beg forgiveness. He should canx the deal now! The Bayern manager should be sent to Coventry for accepting such an offer. For shame! This is the sort of deal which has caused the game, no boards, no IRELAND to be in such a state of chassis. Why would anyone want to make babies in such a world where deals like this can go thru? Jon Obi Mikel? Really? For the best French Footballer of North African descent of the past 5 years? I'm ashamed to be a member of boards who plays Soccer Manager today. I have pmd both parties to ask that they canx the deal, withdraw from Soccer Manager forever, close their boards accounts and commit Harry Carey. Consummate Betrayal does not have enough syllables to describe how I feel now.

Don't hold back, tell us how you REALLY feel?

/Closes account

:(

I'm sorry to have disappointed

Transfer Message
    This is a disgrace. The Chelsea manager should be ashamed of himself. He should prostate himself before all of boards and beg forgiveness. He should canx the deal now! The Bayern manager should be sent to Coventry for accepting such an offer. For shame! This is the sort of deal which has caused the game, no boards, no IRELAND to be in such a state of chassis. Why would anyone want to make babies in such a world where deals like this can go thru? Jon Obi Mikel? Really? For the best French Footballer of North African descent of the past 5 years? I'm ashamed to be a member of boards who plays Soccer Manager today. I have pmd both parties to ask that they canx the deal, withdraw from Soccer Manager forever, close their boards accounts and commit Harry Carey. Consummate Betrayal does not have enough syllables to describe how I feel now.

Please use Paragraphs next time.. Think of the people on there Phones :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭circadian

Well lads, it was short and sweet. I joined and had a go at it but couldn't get into the swing of things in this league so I hereby announce my retirement from L.A Galaxy,

The team is in decent shape, some ok players and some rising stars. I have gotten the club into a solid financial state but I am struggling to improve the quality of the team. It may be a task that suits someone else.

Thanks to those of you who helped me out at the start with some nifty transfers, it is much appreciated and helped a great amount.

Best of luck with the league,

C. Riddims

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Transfer Message

Hahahahaha .... I like Parodies .... smells of Lampard rantings pay-back

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,258 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Please use Paragraphs next time.. Thing of the people on there Phones :(

Jambos beard shows itself in post format!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

circadian wrote: »
    Well lads, it was short and sweet. I joined and had a go at it but couldn't get into the swing of things in this league so I hereby announce my retirement from L.A Galaxy,

The team is in decent shape, some ok players and some rising stars. I have gotten the club into a solid financial state but I am struggling to improve the quality of the team. It may be a task that suits someone else.

Thanks to those of you who helped me out at the start with some nifty transfers, it is much appreciated and helped a great amount.

Best of luck with the league,

C. Riddims

Done completely? Or you going to try your hand at another team?? Some decent unmanaged outfits at the mo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭circadian

Done completely? Or you going to try your hand at another team?? Some decent unmanaged outfits at the mo

Done completely with the league, I'll be sticking with my team in The Good League and I'm starting in the EB League.

I'm struggling with this league because of transfer fees/part-exchanges and not being able to buy from unmanaged clubs. There are too many teams with 100+ players so getting your hands on a hot prospect is near impossible.

The league obviously suits some people, it's just not for me. Thanks for having me join though, it was worth dipping my toes.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement