Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

Anybody know when la liga will ve getting reviewed exactly?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Colemania

Anybody know when la liga will ve getting reviewed exactly?

It's being reviewed at the moment

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Few players rated 85 + for loan at Dortmund if it'll help any one out for upcoming season

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,063 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

The offer for Brendan GALLOWAY of Milton Keynes Dons from Aston Villa has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Happy I got this lad signed up. Highly rated and talk of 4m bids from prem league teams

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,489 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Colemania wrote: »
    It's being reviewed at the moment

Yeap, a few lower teams got reviewed this morning.

Wonder why Lambert's bump came so far removed from the other Southampton players, and a few days after the Liverpool ones. Signing for a bigger club seemed to do him well quite quickly :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Yeap, a few lower teams got reviewed this morning.

Wonder why Lambert's bump came so far removed from the other Southampton players, and a few days after the Liverpool ones. Signing for a bigger club seemed to do him well quite quickly :P

I'd guess its connected to the Liverpool move alright, though he did have a decent season for Southampton so it's deserved (unlike another Liverpool striker who didn't go to 92 as many predicted, rightly so :D:D:D )

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Any chance of Mario Gaspar getting a bump to 88? I thought he has played quite well this season any time I've watched Villareal.

I'd guess its connected to the Liverpool move alright, though he did have a decent season for Southampton so it's deserved (unlike another Liverpool striker who didn't go to 92 as many predicted, rightly so :D:D:D )

I find it incredible Sturridge and Hernandez are rated the same though.

I find it incredible Sturridge and Hernandez are rated the same though.

Yes it's a bit of a flaw in the game but next time theres changes we all know which one will rise and fall!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

As I said before, it'll never be perfect! I've read that it takes longer to drop than to rise, whether there's truth in that or not I don't know

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

gm1ea640duo01941851954.JPG

Reports out of Newcastle are saying that deal have been struck for Brazilian star Willian.
    There was said to be plenty of interest from rival teams, but again the US Palermo manager seems to have gotten his man.

If the reports are true.. Then Castan will be making his way to Newcastle, with Morgan Schneiderlin soon to follow after a cash offer is made.

Palermo building a strong team! Good luck in the new season :)

TS holding on to Turan for dear life!! :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

I reckon that's a good deal for both sides. 90 rated centre halves are notoriously difficult to get in this game so to get Castan, and a young(ish) premier league 89 rated midfielder in the shape of Morgan Schneiderlin, is pretty good business...

...and of course Palermo are getting a fine 91 rated player with potential to rise even further.

Wilberto wrote: »
    I reckon that's a good deal for both sides. 90 rated centre halves are notoriously difficult to get in this game so to get Castan, and a young(ish) premier league 89 rated midfielder in the shape of Morgan Schneiderlin, is pretty good business...

...and of course Palermo are getting a fine 91 rated player with potential to rise even further.

Thankfully Castan and Schneiderlin we're both backups.. And thankfully i've also got backups for my backups :pac:

I've heard Willian has been in talks about a move too Germany since early this morning

MrMac84 wrote: »
    I've heard Willian has been in talks about a move too Germany since early this morning

It's hardly Dortmund. Everybody wants out of there!!!

:D:P:pac:

So here's my team (so far) for next season.

070614151716.png

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Midlife Crashes

Anyone interested in Bernard. Badly in need of a lb if anyone is interested in a p/e..
    Also what's the draft about ??

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    TS holding on to Turan for dear life!! :D

Working on the hope he'll jump to 92 in the next week. Might feel stupid if he doesn't :P

• Advertisement

Anyone interested in Bernard. Badly in need of a lb if anyone is interested in a p/e..
    Also what's the draft about ??

Different Gameworld that just started up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

So in a little over a week I've regretfully moved on

Ireland (70)

Hughes (86)
    Barzagli (91)----Coloccini (88)
    Schennikov (88)

Yarmalenko (89)
    Thiago (91)
    Matic (91)
    Neymar (93)

Willian (91)

Di Natale (91)

Bench: Taylor (85) Jasuai (ML 70) Shayestha (MLC 70) Yennaris (DMC 76) Pele (AML 78) Danquoh (FRC 70) Orlandic (FC 77)

and brought in

Mignolet (90)

Chirches (89)----N'Nkoulou (90)
    Smalling (89)
    Castan (90)---

Feghouli (90)
    Inler (91)
    Chadli (89)
    Caceres (89)

Callejon (90)

Aubyameng (90)

Bench: Gueye (DM 88) Fred (AM 87) Elekson (AMF 87) N'Iang (AMF 87) Schniderlin (DM 89)
    Vietto (AMF 85) Kelvin (AMF 85)

+ 17 Youth players between 84-78

(and a few I've probably missed)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Very much a long term strategy, bringing down the average age of the squad and using the superstars to flesh out the squad in the areas I thought developing players would be useful in.

The true benefit probably won't be seen for a few seasons, but this season is about consolidation with a promotion push next year.

Seeing as everyone else is doing it, this is my first team so far. Well, I say so far but I doubt I'll be able to add to it!! :D :P

1012878_Estudiantes_de_La_Plata.jpg

I've changed from my preferred formation in order to accommodate the one and only Junior Hoilett!!

Iago wrote: »
    So in a little over a week I've regretfully moved on

Ireland (70)

Hughes (86)
    Barzagli (91)----Coloccini (88)
    Schennikov (88)

Yarmalenko (89)
    Thiago (91)
    Matic (91)
    Neymar (93)

Willian (91)

Di Natale (91)

Bench: Taylor (85) Jasuai (ML 70) Shayestha (MLC 70) Yennaris (DMC 76) Pele (AML 78) Danquoh (FRC 70) Orlandic (FC 77)

and brought in

Mignolet (90)

Chirches (89)----N'Nkoulou (90)
    Smalling (89)
    Castan (90)---

Feghouli (90)
    Inler (91)
    Chadli (89)
    Caceres (89)

Callejon (90)

Aubyameng (90)

Bench: Gueye (DM 88) Fred (AM 87) Elekson (AMF 87) N'Iang (AMF 87) Schniderlin (DM 89)
    Vietto (AMF 85) Kelvin (AMF 85)

+ 17 Youth players between 84-78

(and a few I've probably missed)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Very much a long term strategy, bringing down the average age of the squad and using the superstars to flesh out the squad in the areas I thought developing players would be useful in.

The true benefit probably won't be seen for a few seasons, but this season is about consolidation with a promotion push next year.

What happened too our deal for willian? Ha ha

HE'S MINE NOW!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Swap ya for Reus?..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

Well two things really.

1. I wanted X+Y for Willian and you wanted Willian + Z for X. So there was a bit of negotiating to be done in order to reach a deal. I wasn't going to agree to your first offer, and you clearly weren't going to agree to my first one so I felt it was still up in the air.

2. I'd been discussing a deal with Mr. Blobby for a while, although we had never really got to a stage where we were both happy. That changed this morning and a deal was struck as a result.

Overall the deal done gives me more strength in depth, if not relative strength from a rating point of view. I also knew you were lining up other options on the side, so didn't think we had an agreement at that point, sometimes you have to move quickly in order to secure a deal :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

ok so, here's mine:

I will have Migniolet in goal for a few weeks until he heads over to Newcastle

1012894_Futebol_Clube_do_Porto_-_SAD.jpg
    Subs: Adrian(86), Vestergaard(86), Cambiasso(90), Praet(86), Morata(87), Januzaj(87), and a DL.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Wow look at the hail stones at Belgium vs Tunisia match like baseballs, might be called off now.

• Advertisement

JamboMac wrote: »
    Wow look at the hail stones at Belgium vs Tunisia match like baseballs, might be called off now.

C6A2uxq.jpg?1

I'd hate to get cracked over the head, by one of these! :eek:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement