Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

Michael KEANE has completed his move to Newcastle United from Manchester United for £3,000,000

Andrea BARZAGLI has completed his move to Newcastle United from AS Roma in a swap deal for Hatem BEN ARFA

First time in ages I have been able to post transfer news:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

Michael KEANE has completed his move to Newcastle United from Manchester United for £3,000,000

Andrea BARZAGLI has completed his move to Newcastle United from AS Roma in a swap deal for Hatem BEN ARFA

First time in ages I have been able to post transfer news:D

Dont know who got the better of the roma deal,Arfa can be hit and miss,but then again the likes of PSG or monaco could snap him up at any sec.

Dont know who got the better of the roma deal,Arfa can be hit and miss,but then again the likes of PSG or monaco could snap him up at any sec.

I got rid of a player who wasn't in my team and got in someone who will go straight into it so I'm happy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

I got rid of a player who wasn't in my team and got in someone who will go straight into it so I'm happy

I got rid of a player that I was expecting to drop shortly and got in a young 90 who had plenty of transfer speculation about him in summer, so I'm happy.. :D

tommycahir wrote: »
    I got rid of a player that I was expecting to drop shortly and got in a young 90 who had plenty of transfer speculation about him in summer, so I'm happy.. :D

Everyone is happy so.....Now sell me that other player I was enquiring about;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

I'm not happy.....

My roof has a leak.

Al Capwned wrote: »
    I'm not happy.....

My roof has a leak.

Lousy.. :(

My gutter blew down and my bin blew rubbish all over my garden...Still havent picked it up,but when i do i may tie myself to the kitchen sink before i venture out...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

I'm not happy..

I just bought a coffee and promptly dropped it while walking into my lecture. My left leg is now covered in wet coffee stains and I still haven't had any coffee today.

But I live in a third floor apartment, and I'm fecked if i'm fixing a broken tile in that wind - i'd be found 4 fields over.

Lousy.. :(

My gutter blew down and my bin blew rubbish all over my garden...Still havent picked it up,but when i do i may tie myself to the kitchen sink before i venture out...

Trouble making bins....
    Bastards.

:pac:

• Advertisement

Al Capwned wrote: »
    But I live in a third floor apartment, and I'm fecked if i'm fixing a broken tile in that wind - i'd be found 4 fields over.

Oh very chic!! :pac:

Lads Biglia is forsale hes like roy keane with flair....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

I might let Marrchetti go (would need a young keeper + another player or cash, to consider selling) just turned 31, not many 90 rated keepers in the game...

I'll also consider offers for Jovatic, it would have to be a VERY tempting offer (won't well for straight cash)

Offer away folks

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Zelalem is a lovely pick up for Rangers. Annoying that despite swimming in cash and with a relatively small squad I wasn't able to get within half a million of the winning bid.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

some handy players where added recently alright.... pity i'm saving for a striker otherwise i'd of joined the fight for all of them.

I might let Marrchetti go (would need a young keeper + another player or cash, to consider selling) just turned 31, not many 90 rated keepers in the game...

I'll also consider offers for Jovatic, it would have to be a VERY tempting offer (won't well for straight cash)

Offer away folks

i'll sell you Lazios new no1 when he hits 90 ;):D :cool: :pac:

Lucas biglia 89 MC available for an 89 striker!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Joaqu%C3%ADn_S%C3%A1nchez_Rodr%C3%ADguez_VCF.jpg

Sánchez JOAQUÍN
    90 Rating
    AM(RLC),F(RL)

Willing to swap for a young 89*

swoody wrote: »
    i'll sell you Lazios new no1 when he hits 90 ;):D :cool: :pac:

I spotted Marchetti on the bench last few games, I presumed it was an injury or something???

Is he dropped???

I spotted Marchetti on the bench last few games, I presumed it was an injury or something???

Is he dropped???

he's just back from a muscle injury but my man Berisha is in some form its hard to drop him...

rumour has it that milan and napoli are sniffing around marchetti as a possible transfer in the summer since pepe looks to heading elsewhere and milan just have shít keepers.

he's just back from a muscle injury but my man Berisha is in some form its hard to drop him...

rumour has it that milan and napoli are sniffing around marchetti as a possible transfer in the summer since pepe looks to heading elsewhere and milan just have shít keepers.

Ahh....

Might just hold on to him so!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

Don't need him...Have Ter Stegen..:D:D:D:D

Maldjd23 wrote: »
    Don't need him...Have Ter Stegen..:D:D:D:D

i've watched a fair bit of Monchengladbach lately and they've been shocking and he's made some bad mistakes..... he'll need to improve massively if barca is his preferred option. (granted he'll probably never have to to much work)

Pretty impressive bid from Chity for Jovatic!!!!

Any other interested parties???

http://www.soccermanager.com/player.php?pid=3503

Argentinian international Lucas Biglia rose to 89 playing at anderlecht :eek: Sealed his move to lazio a few months ago,hes a cert to rise,Will swap for a youngish 89 or even an old 90 FC!!

gg.jpg

Need a forward ,dont care about age as long as they are 89+

I DONT EVEN WANT TO SELL THIS GUY,A DEAL FELL THROUGH AND IM FLUPPED!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

Who got the City gig?

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭gerp99

Who got the City gig?

that would be me :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭The Internet

Beefy78 wrote: »
    Zelalem is a lovely pick up for Rangers. Annoying that despite swimming in cash and with a relatively small squad I wasn't able to get within half a million of the winning bid.
    I could have gone up to 6m with my bid but I'm quite happy that I didn't need to

• Registered Users Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

gerp99 wrote: »
    that would be me :D

Big step up from Palermo, some team at City

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Jim White has dug out his tie and is heading to Athletic Club, breaking news expected in the next 24 hours

• Advertisement

Jim White has dug out his tie and is heading to Athletic Club, breaking news expected in the next 24 hours

Please say it doesn't involve the player I nearly signed from you a couple of weeks ago

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement