Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Iturraspe got his 90 :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭bazarakus

Gutted to miss out on that goalie. Reckon I was in the top two or three offers. Oh well, back to the drawing board.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

bazarakus wrote: »
    Gutted to miss out on that goalie. Reckon I was in the top two or three offers. Oh well, back to the drawing board.

Still feels like a crafty ploy to try figure out where everyone is at before you bid on your real target :D

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Jimmy Rabbitte Snr

Ah you have to love it, you do some research, find a potential star and reckon you might have the inside track on a potential future big riser, you head back over to soccer manager, search his name, search his club, then the sinking realisation that he has not yet been added to the database.... Oh soccer manager, how I loath you sometimes.

Ah you have to love it, you do some research, find a potential star and reckon you might have the inside track on a potential future big riser, you head back over to soccer manager, search his name, search his club, then the sinking realisation that he has not yet been added to the database.... Oh soccer manager, how I loath you sometimes.

Word on the street is that there's a "New Players" button on the website somewhere and you can use it to keep track of players who are added to the database. He should pop up there at some point.

I saw it once but can't find it anymore. I used to wonder where some managers found all the young players.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,063 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

what's his name and I'll help you look for him :)

Word on the street is that there's a "New Players" button on the website somewhere and you can use it to keep track of players who are added to the database. He should pop up there at some point.

I saw it once but can't find it anymore. I used to wonder where some managers found all the young players.

I'm fully aware of this place!!! :)

I'm fully aware of this place!!! :)

I see. So basically everyone knows about it except me. This place is more like Facebook every day! :mad:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

I see. So basically everyone knows about it except me. This place is more like Facebook every day! :mad:

Click the game world tab, player database, new players.

Seaneh wrote: »
    Click the game world tab, player database, new players.

This feels like a trap

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

This feels like a trap

You're not well.

It's a wonderful place where you can buy 16 year olds who barely kicked a ball for massively inflated prices. I love it!

Seaneh wrote: »
    You're not well.

It has been a very stressful time Sean I'm not gonna lie to ya. Soccer Manager is a great distraction tho. Looking forward to the new season starting! CHARGEEEEEEE!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

It's a wonderful place where you can buy 16 year olds who barely kicked a ball for massively inflated prices. I love it!

This is true.....

I've just bought 9 of them :D

With 2 more on the way ;)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,489 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Dave Shadow was helpless to prevent a SMFA World Cup Final defeat with Brazil against Turkey!! Brazil were beaten 2 - 1 by Turkey.
    Pato was on the scoresheet for his side.

Rayfront3.png

Whatever, didn't want to win it anyway...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

NEYYYYYYMMMMARRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!

And he's off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭Peanut Butter Jelly

Dave Shadow was helpless to prevent a SMFA World Cup Final defeat with Brazil against Turkey!! Brazil were beaten 2 - 1 by Turkey.

If you just tidy up your team a bit, it might end up okay.

tumblr_inline_my8sifjJGM1s8rpoj.png

I guess. I mean...

tumblr_inline_mztvnrL1qp1rt7q3a.gif

...right?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭Peanut Butter Jelly

#YOLO make Ray sad...

tumblr_inline_mr637jGqrQ1qz4rgp.gif

who's the tool?

• Advertisement

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    who's the tool?

http://roosterteeth.wikia.com/wiki/Ray_Narvaez,_Jr.

One of the Achievement Hunters :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

I'm lost as usual!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

I wouldn't worry. Even if you won, it would have never lived up to my own achievement of winning it with Ecuador!! :p:D:cool:

Rayfront3.png

Whoa! You can't put your picture on here! It's against the laws of secrecy.

You have received an infection for disbehaviour. It's one more then it's a ban.

http://roosterteeth.wikia.com/wiki/Ray_Narvaez,_Jr.

One of the Achievement Hunters :P

Ooooooh yeah, him ..... no seriously, who is the tool

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Ooooooh yeah, him ..... no seriously, who is the tool

Ray from Achievement Hunter, employed by Rooster Teeth to play games and stick them on Youtube for our amusement...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Rayfront3.png

Is that you??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

esq-up-old-man-0609-lg-8782802.JPG

:D:D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

Di maria got his +1 to 94

Teamshadowclan will also be happy I'm sure with modric also getting his +1 to 94.

On a side note lads I know i said id stay on for another season but after tonights charity shield I will be leaving the gameworld, interest really has fallen in the game and nothing can last forever. ive been here for 3 seasons and after winning the big 1 (division 1) twice in a row I dont see what else I have left to achieve? Thanks to mac for bringing much joy to many evenings and thanks to all the lads on the thread here.

Signed
    David Dalton (the special one) :)

• Advertisement

Di maria got his +1 to 94

Teamshadowclan will also be happy I'm sure with modric also getting his +1 to 94.

On a side note lads I know i said id stay on for another season but after tonights charity shield I will be leaving the gameworld, interest really has fallen in the game and nothing can last forever. ive been here for 3 seasons and after winning the big 1 (division 1) twice in a row I dont see what else I have left to achieve? Thanks to mac for bringing much joy to many evenings and thanks to all the lads on the thread here.

Signed
    David Dalton (the special one) :)

The pressure job that is R.Madrid, or the egos within the club claim their 3rd manager in 3 seasons ....

:(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement