Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Thanks dude! Any chance that could be made a sticky mods?

It's handy to refer back to!!

I've created a new thread here. Along with making it a "sticky" thread, I've also closed it to ensure it won't take from this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

Wilberto wrote: »
    I've created a new thread here. Along with making it a "sticky" thread, I've also closed it to ensure it won't take from this thread.

trying to steal my scientific research are you......

you owe me royalties now :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

swoody wrote: »
    trying to steal my scientific research are you......

you owe me royalties now :pac:

Fixed. Are you happy now?? :D :P

Wilberto wrote: »
    Fixed. Are you happy now?? :D :P

that will do pig......... that will do.

i'm on my 6th pint but what are the chances of recruiting people from the soccer and fantasy threads before the season starts tomorrow

Burp.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Against Barca in the Super Cup tonight. I've had a dreadful preseason so I'm hoping it all kicks off tonight. Would be nice to get some more silverware too :)

Good luck Barca!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,063 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Dunno whether to apply for Madrid or not. Have been loyal to Villa since day 1 but I really don't have the players or finances to compete in Division 1 this season

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Dunno whether to apply for Madrid or not. Have been loyal to Villa since day 1 but I really don't have the players or finances to compete in Division 1 this season

I turned down Madrid once because I was close to winning Div 3 with Sao Paulo. I was lucky I got a second opportunity with Bayern, you might not be so lucky

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,267 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

So what you are saying is you have taken Villa as far as you can ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭The Governor

You've done a great job with Villa, especially with strained resources. Give it a go at Madrid! :)

• Advertisement

If you don't you may never get a better chance.

KERSPLAT! ! has guided Bayern München to a SMFA Super Cup Final win against Barcelona!! Bayern München beat Barcelona 1 - 0 in the final to lift the trophy.
    Neuer had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    özil was on the scoresheet for his side.

Wooooooooo!! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

SS Lazio slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat against FC Schalke 04 in their Friendly fixture.
    Neymar had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Truth be told, pretty happy to loose my final friendly!!!!!!!

One thing though.... Neymar.... MOTM...... reading the story of the game, he's not mentioned............ not ONCE!

Just got this in the post... nice one!!! :P

293zywn.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭The Governor

KERSPLAT! wrote: »

You'll have to send it back to the engravers :p

KERSPLAT! wrote: »

293zywn.jpg

FAKE!

there are two exclamation marks on the trophy, you only have one. FAKE.

FAKE!

there are two exclamation marks on the trophy, you only have one. FAKE.

Got on the blower to them, was not impressed by that. Just had another delivered...

qx3qki.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭Peanut Butter Jelly

Might this interest you Kersplat!?

hraoUSb.jpg

That'll do! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Congrats on the win pal! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Got a Madrid player with no competition, but surely a riser in the future.

Free Agent Óscar PLANO has completed his move to Dynamo Kyiv for 2,000,000

JamboMac wrote: »
    Got a Madrid player with no competition, but surely a riser in the future.

Free Agent Óscar PLANO has completed his move to Dynamo Kyiv for 2,000,000

Got 8-9 of those myself recently!!!

Got 8-9 of those myself recently!!!

As have I! Well, maybe not 8 or 9. More like 3 or 4!!

Ye do know that the madrid c team is sheeeeeite. granted the're good money makers...... short term but they wont be rising any time soon let alone season.

Ye do know that the madrid c team is sheeeeeite. granted the're good money makers...... short term but they wont be rising any time soon let alone season.

That's alright!

Leave em sit there till they are good and ready to make a small profit or in your case...

MASSIVE profits!!

That's alright!

Leave em sit there till they are good and ready to make a small profit or in your case...

MASSIVE profits!!

The're all still sh1t.......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,267 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Home to unmanaged L.A. Galaxy in my first game tonight, hate playing unmanaged teams but looking forward to the dawn of the new season!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,489 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Sad that Turan seems to have missed out hitting 92. Had been banking on that turning down some sweet offers :( Maybe a move to Barca will see him get it instantly :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

i'm on my 6th pint but what are the chances of recruiting people from the soccer and fantasy threads before the season starts tomorrow

Burp.
    Have been thinking this my self

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Since he was in there b team before going on loan I take it he has potential then.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement